(micro 1101) mystery box of silver 16: tinkleton (it tinkled)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: gypyx pickle the peppers
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

My Gypyx vote is serious now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Gypyx still looks like the scummiest player to me, it feels like she's trying too hard to play to some kind of town style rn
Klick and Ausuka feel town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 82, Snow2697 wrote: Gypyx claims that she has solved the game.
Klick is about to do the same.
Is it too early for town player? If yes, everyone will solve it too.
they are talking shit no way they have the game solved already
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 83, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 72, Naerys wrote: Correction
VOTE: Deceptor
In post 73, Klick wrote: VOTE: Deceptor
Allow this to be a reference as to how 'humans' within the illusory world are programmed - corrupted to become unable to handle parsing logically formatted statements as simple as syllogism.

Indoctrination has them engage in the act of self-preservation: by representing a complete inability to engage properly and instead Self-Delude; then, externally represent a threat that they cannot even explain with either a priori
or
a posteriori reasoning.

As to why this the case: their consciousness itself would experience 'ego' dissolution the moment it allowed itself to attempt to process such logic. The 'ego' is, of course, governed by the 'superego' which is the source of the indoctrination in question; and self-preservation is governed by the id, which is what causes such a predictable response.

I am sorry to those of you who were not yet aware that this was the truth of your illusory world: the vast majority of you are in fact, machines.
VOTE: deus deceptor
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

Deus is using a lotta words to say not that much so I'm good with this wagon now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 83, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 72, Naerys wrote: Correction
VOTE: Deceptor
In post 73, Klick wrote: VOTE: Deceptor
Allow this to be a reference as to how 'humans' within the illusory world are programmed - corrupted to become unable to handle parsing logically formatted statements as simple as syllogism.

Indoctrination has them engage in the act of self-preservation: by representing a complete inability to engage properly and instead Self-Delude; then, externally represent a threat that they cannot even explain with either a priori
or
a posteriori reasoning.

As to why this the case: their consciousness itself would experience 'ego' dissolution the moment it allowed itself to attempt to process such logic. The 'ego' is, of course, governed by the 'superego' which is the source of the indoctrination in question; and self-preservation is governed by the id, which is what causes such a predictable response.

I am sorry to those of you who were not yet aware that this was the truth of your illusory world: the vast majority of you are in fact, machines.
Like this post is a long and convoluted way of basically calling Naerys and Klick's votes on them bad. This long ass argument boils down to "they don't understand my big brain posts so they voted me"
In post 111, Ausuka wrote:
In post 109, SirCakez wrote: Deus is using a lotta words to say not that much so I'm good with this wagon now
What does this mean exactly

Like do you think Deus decided to do this after they received their role pm
I'm thinking about that now. It's definitely an account gimmick which isn't AI but I'm looking at what might be motivating Deus' posts and I think there is more motivation to attack the votes on you as scum.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 115, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Sircakez

I do not like the pivot in answering my question from "using a lot of words to say not much" to "the motivation for attacking votes on them"

I just struggle to believe this push in general, i find Naerys and Klick's approach of just saying "yeah we do not want to play a game with this person" to be more natural and real
okay sure
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 118, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 113, SirCakez wrote:
Like this post is a long and convoluted way of basically calling Naerys and Klick's votes on them bad. This long ass argument boils down to "they don't understand my big brain posts so they voted me"
I'm thinking about that now. It's definitely an account gimmick which isn't AI but I'm looking at what might be motivating Deus' posts and I think there is more motivation to attack the votes on you as scum.
Are you implying that this is a comprehensive understanding of all of the posts I've made in this game? Or maybe, you're implying you only needed this single post to declare I'm saying 'not that much' in ALL of my posts, and that was enough for you to hop on a bandwagon?

1. You're completely neglecting to mention that the post you quoted HAS to be combined with post #67, since it's the only possible reason they both voted for me in the first place. So, you've already completely failed to prove that you understand my posts unless you start from post #67... Or otherwise, that you're not even TRYING to understand them, and you're just cherry-picking a single post of mine and giving a dishonest, fabricated interpretation.

But sure: let's imagine for a moment that the post you quoted is the only post I've made so far in the entire game. And then, instead of me making that post, I responded to their votes with 'your votes are bad', since you're claiming that it's an equivalent argument.

2. In your interpretation, I didn't make any effort to explain WHY their votes are bad, so what exactly are they supposed to say in response? "No they aren't"? And then maybe I'd respond with "Yes they are?" Is that perhaps how you believe a good game of mafia should play out?

Have you ever considered that if I provide more words to EXPLAIN why their votes are bad, that gives them MORE ways to argue that they aren't bad in response...? And that's the PROOF that I'm trying to solve the game, by giving them MORE INFORMATION to attempt to prove me wrong? And then they didn't even attempt to argue back, just wordlessly voted and started calling the game unfun because of 'walls of text'... And that's the PROOF that THEY aren't trying to solve the game?

3. Where did I ever state my posts are 'big brain'? Where did I ever state that they didn't understand my posts? At NO POINT did I suggest that my posts were smart in any way, NOR did I claim that they couldn't understand them. Try fucking reading the post again, and maybe you'll realise that what I'm implying is that they clearly DIDN'T EVEN READ THE POST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Naerys was completely honest about it. She complained about a 'wall of text' and voted with no other explanation. Does that sound like someone who read the post to you? Is that seriously your 'understanding' of what I was saying? Meanwhile, Klick didn't even provide a reason. Why would I think that they didn't understand something when every piece of evidence points to the fact that they didn't read it? Can you stop strawmanning me and actually explain yourself without outright lying, please?
i'm not going into a wall war with you lol i don't have the time or patience for this
i am not at all interested in engaging in a philosophical argument here either

obviously post #67 (and your other similarly elaborate posts) triggered those votes on you, why else would you have been naked voted by those two people twice right after posting them? i think it's actually pretty reasonable that they didn't want to engage you after reading or even skimming that post because they are probably feeling the same way i am right now, which is god this game is going to be really unfun and painful to read
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

i am not coming back here for a bit this game is irritating me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #205 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

i gotta reset this game what a mess
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 208, Layla wrote: Silly of you both to think that mental reset is going to happen, when you're going to read the same posts that got you like that in the first place.
I'm not gonna be working with much of any of the early shit atp
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: robert
Tbh the weird claim post is the most compelling argument for someone being scum that I see rn
I think the recently active people in Ausuka, Psyche and Layla all read fairly town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

And it's weird that he didn't address it in his big last post
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #235 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

definitely struggling with this game, I know I gotta turn up the heat for y'all but I really need more to work with here to do that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #264 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 250, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 212, Layla wrote:
Jeez. Makes me feel old. Back when I was in the Military still apparently since I played in a mafia game. I don't suppose you can tell me what scum PT is? I may of taken a break from Mafia for awhile, but I've played allot and never heard of the term.
I’ll pretend that I buy this for now.
Could you explain what meant?
In post 213, Ausuka wrote:
In post 64, Ausuka wrote: uh what do you mean by the claim thing
Robert i asked first why didn't you answer me :cry:
In post 233, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: robert
Tbh the weird claim post is the most compelling argument for someone being scum that I see rn
I think the recently active people in Ausuka, Psyche and Layla all read fairly town
I thought it was fairly obvious what I meant. But can understand why there is confusion now. As as when the whole thing with the moderator tree confused me as if I missed something vital

Claim post seemingly was something that confused me at first with people randomly claiming part of the moderators posts with the tree thing. This turned out people clearly just trolling for icebreakers then something in the actual setup. I lay my thoughts out there, even if I can't do a good job explaining.

In context now, I can back to the posts that confused me but some or all (I have not checked) that made the posts thinking I missed something on my role. The post was more to try to figure it out more.

When I made the post worse case I thought was I would either A: be voted for not claiming and being part of the joke name thingy claim, or B: It was actually serious and get voted for not having one if not lynched. Instead people are simply confused.

Either way. I hope that regardless of what happens information comes from it. Day 1's are usually bland but now we have a wagon to look at.

Unless you guys aren't being honest why your voting for me, and I'll just stay confused and then probably lynched.
Reminder to not say "lynch"; on this site we use eliminate or yeet or some other alt term
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #265 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

UNVOTE: robert
I am looking elsewhere for now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 280, Ausuka wrote: Idk i still think cakez is scummy but i have very little energy and playing this game feels like squeezing water out of a stone

i would probably contend with t3's statement that fake/reach is like exactly the reason he is getting voted in the first place

the "this game feels bad" is something every player is doing for a reason. i would like 100% believe cakez is mafia and still feels that way.

Robert's explanation felt fairly believable to me. Honestly i think he's kind of towny but i don't have an Actually Good Reason for it he just vibes w/ me
What do you mean about the "this game feels bad"
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm L-1 :igmeou: :igmeou:
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #299 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 295, Ausuka wrote: i feel like i should be trying to turn up the temperature somehow

i don't think there's much of anything to work with?? a lot of town players aren't giving reads and stuff so there's a lot of room for scum to hide, and that kind of perpetuates itself because it's hard for town players to get reads.

I will give a reads list in some attempt to rectify this.

Psyche
t3
layla
robert
snow
Clout
Gypyx
Sircakez

The gypyx take is probably the only fresh one? Her confidence just suddenly plummeted in a way I wasn't a massive fan of. Like idk in a vacuum I understand being like 'whatever I'm giving up my reads' and then not feeling super able to generate new ones, but she was so confident in solving the game super early and then that all evaporates after the deus drama? Idk I don't like it and it feels like she saw the game losing energy and just went along with it but went about it awkwardly
Who are the town people not giving reads?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #300 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: gypyx
This feels so sloppy but i'm back here in lieu of other suspects I guess
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #317 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 304, Gypyx wrote:
In post 300, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: gypyx
This feels so sloppy but i'm back here in lieu of other suspects I guess
why does it feel sloppy
Because I'm going back to my page 1 vote :dead:
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #318 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 308, Robert2424 wrote: I mean it's D1. So it's always going to be hard. But we've had 2 wagons. SirCakez is at D-1. As far as I know there isn't a deadline number to reach for the "you know what". Since I'm not supposed to say the word.

I'm also pretty sure deadline is within a few hours from my post.

(Unless Gypyx just finished it off. )
I usually use eliminate/elimination/etc
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #337 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 321, Layla wrote: Gypyx and SirCakez both went "ughhhh I need a reset" but they didn't really deliver afterwards. While I understand how painful it can be from recover from being demotivated, and the series of posts they made can be from town, I don't know. Currently I don't think SirCakez and Gypyx are scum together though.
In my defense when I said that I thought there was gonna be an uptick in content and that has obviously not happened so there has not been very much to reset with
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #338 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 329, Political Clout wrote:
In post 77, Gypyx wrote:
In post 65, SirCakez wrote: Gypyx still looks like the scummiest player to me, it feels like she's trying too hard to play to some kind of town style rn
Klick and Ausuka feel town
Maybe i'm just town <3
have you played with cakez before?

@sircakez I'm trying to parse the above post as well why aren't they just town what screams trying hard to play town to you?
That was a while ago but it was a tonal thing, Gypyx posts felt forced to me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #350 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 349, Psyche wrote: i think i can still achieve that post ive been planning today but

VOTE: sircakez

we should probably seek claim now
other slots have already voted and only unvoted only at request to remove possibility of quickhammer
You've been talking about this post about me for a while, where is it?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ok I'm a town night 2 watcher can we pls eliminate someone else ty
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #359 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

The apathy here is nuts, the person who's been talking about me being scum all game can't even make one post explaining it
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #372 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

this is hopeless
gl y'all
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #373 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

just hammer me the rest of today is a dead end until i townflip
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #379 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 375, Psyche wrote: so in 120 you replied "okay sure" to ausuka's reasons for voting you. i endorsed that reasoning and it was sort of off to the races after that
my q: did you think ausuka's critique of your vote was fair?
I thought ausukas argument that my interactions with Deus looked weird made sense, because it was weird because I had no fucking idea what to do with that player. I would hope reads have progressed past that point now though, that was a while ago
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #380 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

people talking about n2 watcher being a bad claim - like yes no shit. Why would I claim this as scum? So many better options
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”