Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 6, bugspray wrote: @mod you claim this is a normal simple but multitasking is not a simple role modifier. Are all other mechanics in the game simple?
Well I do simply want to vote you

VOTE: Bug
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 9, Alianna wrote:
VOTE: Thomith for plagiarizing my ruleset!!! :evil:

(backup mod ego)
The real evil, Alianna lol
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 135, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 134, Black wrote:
In post 128, Luca Blight wrote: You can consider my vote on Bugs, but I still see no reason to vote so early in the day. Some players haven't even posted yet.
Voting creates wagons which apply pressure. Peoples reactions to the pressure can help us read them. It's also useful to see who jumps on the wagons and for what reasons

I'm not saying you have to vote but there are valid reasons to vote early. Our vote is a tool that should be utilized

I get that, and in essence my vote is on Bugs as I'm sure they're scum, but I feel more comfortable voting when I at least have a decent read on everyone in this game.
Well look at everyone sheeping ol Drew right out of the gate.

I should look back at what has happened, but opening up the game this evening I certainly don't like this post at a first glance.

Take my vote

VOTE: Lucca

See? Not that scary to vote early
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 130, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 69, Psyche wrote: would like luca to elaborate on what they see in bug's posts that shift read to definitely scum

I have read Bugs as scum correctly every time in the past, very early in the game, and townread them correctly too. I can just tell effortlessly, for some reason. I will elaborate later on why I'm so sure Bugs is scum now, I'm about to go out.
Would also love to hear from Bug if this is in fact true.

I mean, I have a great track record of knowing when Psyche is town, last game I knew before the game even started!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 103, Psyche wrote: voting people for razor thin reasons on page 1 is protown actually
Last game you called me out as scum for some razor thin reasons I had on D1
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 141, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 103, Psyche wrote: voting people for razor thin reasons on page 1 is protown actually
Last game you called me out as scum for some razor thin reasons I had on D1
Actually, dismiss this. If anything you were the one to have razor thin reasons to suspect me in Wilson.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 142, DeltaWave wrote: VOTE: Ketchup777

I can elaborate but just look at the ISO and tell me I'm wrong.
No please, elaborate
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 153, Luca Blight wrote: So yeah, I'm definitely not voting anyone else but Bugs for today, but I'm gonna refrain from tunnelling and will turn my attention now to acquiring other reads. I'll return back to Bugs later in the day.
UNVOTE:

I actually feel overconfident town energy here, but do you have a scum of yours you could link in here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 165, bugspray wrote: btw i still have not read the posts you want me to read.
who does you refer to? it refers to you. the mafia player reading this
What is the point of this post?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 252, Dannflor wrote:
In post 138, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 135, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 134, Black wrote:
In post 128, Luca Blight wrote: You can consider my vote on Bugs, but I still see no reason to vote so early in the day. Some players haven't even posted yet.
Voting creates wagons which apply pressure. Peoples reactions to the pressure can help us read them. It's also useful to see who jumps on the wagons and for what reasons

I'm not saying you have to vote but there are valid reasons to vote early. Our vote is a tool that should be utilized

I get that, and in essence my vote is on Bugs as I'm sure they're scum, but I feel more comfortable voting when I at least have a decent read on everyone in this game.
Well look at everyone sheeping ol Drew right out of the gate.

I should look back at what has happened, but opening up the game this evening I certainly don't like this post at a first glance.

Take my vote

VOTE: Lucca

See? Not that scary to vote early
this post has an unusual amount of self-consciousness to it and it's trying to hide that it is self-conscious

it's like "wow look at everyone voting with me but wait i actually haven't read so idk what happened"

it doesn't ring quite true that drew is just reacting to the first post he sees when he loads up the thread because he is obviously aware of where people are voting (and no there isn't a VC just above this post or anything). if drew was just reacting to the first post he sees when he loads up the thread, why doesn't he just *react* to it?

instead there's this big performance about how he's just pulling up the thread and reacting to the first thing he sees, but that's evidently not really how he was looking at the thread

so it's not a genuine reaction
Except I literally just went to the latest post and looked at the posts that were on that page, and that one stuck out to me the most.

I mean, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 260, Dannflor wrote: how did you know everyone was sheeping you on bugspray?
In post 7, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 6, bugspray wrote: @mod you claim this is a normal simple but multitasking is not a simple role modifier. Are all other mechanics in the game simple?

It was a joke, based off of how I dropped an RVS vote, second post of the game btw, on Bug.....and then people started to actually suspect and vote him.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 269, Dannflor wrote:
In post 268, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 260, Dannflor wrote: how did you know everyone was sheeping you on bugspray?
In post 7, Doctor Drew wrote:

It was a joke, based off of how I dropped an RVS vote, second post of the game btw, on Bug.....and then people started to actually suspect and vote him.
so you did in fact read some of the game to figure that out between making your first post and making the post voting Luca
Yes, I read a bit of how Bug was getting suspicion when I woke up early the next morning, but when I had a chance to play it was after a bunch more had happened.

You are acting like I dropped my first post and then literally didn't even look at one post after mine until I made my post you seemed to have an issue with.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:39 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 292, Dannflor wrote: still think your post is on odds more performative than i would expect from you

i don't really love how you have seemed to not want to be on the bugspray wagon
Yes I was having some fun with calling out Luca for not voting Bug, sue me.......and how can you say me being performative is unlike me?

And my vote was more about Luca than bug at that point, like I had said I still hadn't read everything that had happened in the game at that point.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 296, Dannflor wrote:
In post 295, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 292, Dannflor wrote: still think your post is on odds more performative than i would expect from you

Yes I was having some fun with calling out Luca for not voting Bug, sue me.......and how can you say me being performative is unlike me?

And my vote was more about Luca than bug at that point, like I had said I still hadn't read everything that had happened in the game at that point.
what is your read on the game right now

i feel like i know nothing about your view on the game other than you think luca is overconfident town
I like how everytime I shoot down Dann's 'reads' on me, he just pulls another one out, like he is really trying to get me in a gotcha moment lol.

But ya, the bulk of things for me is that Luca seems like town, Psyche is prob town, and I really don't like your slot Dann.

Remember how is Dat's Uni you came right after me with some head scratching logic early in the game? You know, like how you are doing here?

Do you remember what your alignment and mine alignment was?

Maybe this will help you jog your memory

VOTE: Dann
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 377, Dannflor wrote:
In post 372, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 296, Dannflor wrote:
In post 295, Doctor Drew wrote:

what is your read on the game right now

i feel like i know nothing about your view on the game other than you think luca is overconfident town
I like how everytime I shoot down Dann's 'reads' on me, he just pulls another one out, like he is really trying to get me in a gotcha moment lol.

But ya, the bulk of things for me is that Luca seems like town, Psyche is prob town, and I really don't like your slot Dann.

Remember how is Dat's Uni you came right after me with some head scratching logic early in the game? You know, like how you are doing here?

Do you remember what your alignment and mine alignment was?

Maybe this will help you jog your memory

you did not answer me about what your view on the game is as a whole
I answered with the few reads I have, unless you want me to make up reads
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 378, Dannflor wrote: yes i did exaggerate my initial scum read on drew to get a reaction but i am not inspired by how drew has continued to engage with me / the game as a whole
How would your expect townDrew vs scumDrew to react?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 392, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 384, Doctor Drew wrote: I answered with the few reads I have, unless you want me to make up reads
are you having trouble reading the game?

also why do you townread psyche
The game just started, I have been working today(just leaving work now) and yesterday I just wanted to go for a ride and clear my head of things(not mafia related......the poster or the game lol).

So as I mentioned I came back last night and noticed the Luca post that has been quoted, and went from there.

I am not going to force reads, when they happen they will happen(and I tend to develop reads of players I am more familiar with first, for the most part)

As far as Psyche goes, just finished a game with them as town and so far they seem exactly the same(thought I caught them being hypocritical, but that was just my lack of reading comprehension lol)

Black was in that game as well(also town), but I tend to have a harder time figuring her out....so I do hope we can dance a bit soonish.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 395, Black wrote:
In post 393, Doctor Drew wrote: Black was in that game as well(also town), but I tend to have a harder time figuring her out....so I do hope we can dance a bit soonish.
I'm ready when you are my love
The lights are dim, the dance floor is empty, and the band is tuning up.

Can I have this dance?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 397, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 395, Black wrote:
In post 393, Doctor Drew wrote: Black was in that game as well(also town), but I tend to have a harder time figuring her out....so I do hope we can dance a bit soonish.
I'm ready when you are my love
The lights are dim, the dance floor is empty, and the band is tuning up.

Can I have this dance?
Do you agree with me that Psyche seems very similar to Wilson?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 404, Black wrote:
In post 381, Psyche wrote:
In post 39, Hu Tao wrote:
Why not ask this during role pm phase? Seems fake
this rings town too in retrospect
feel like scum would have tried harder to seem as if conveying an original idea
Why have you not expressed any suspicion of kyouko/Gypyx this game? I feel like if I correctly called scum out for not posting early then I would look for that behavior in my next game. You even made a point in the postgame to re-emphasize this point
Wasn't it more that it was std who wasn't posting early though?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 406, Black wrote:
In post 405, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 404, Black wrote:
In post 381, Psyche wrote:
In post 39, Hu Tao wrote:
Why not ask this during role pm phase? Seems fake
this rings town too in retrospect
feel like scum would have tried harder to seem as if conveying an original idea
Why have you not expressed any suspicion of kyouko/Gypyx this game? I feel like if I correctly called scum out for not posting early then I would look for that behavior in my next game. You even made a point in the postgame to re-emphasize this point
Wasn't it more that it was std who wasn't posting early though?
What do you mean? That's what I'm saying. He caught scum based on them not posting early, so why would he not be more wary of kyouko here?
No I mean I thought it was that it was std in particular not posting early.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 410, Black wrote: Oops. Apparently there is a weird shortcut on the keyboard that submits posts?
In post 47, Psyche wrote: std in particular because he’s oldd/experienced and had already confirmed. btw “hi” is pretty light. i see through you std
He also mentions that StD had confirmed his role which kyouko didn't do

So I guess that makes me feel better about him
Lol, you must be taking some hits of the really good stuff tonight.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 412, Black wrote: :lol:

I should go to bed
We will dance more tomorrow lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 414, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 196, Black wrote: Also Luca can you answer

The answer is no.

I don't really have anything else to add at this point - still fully intend on condemning Dann. Just waiting for some of the quieter slots to get involved so I might be able to get a read on them one way or another.
Why am I know getting the impression that you will never actually vote Dann?

This reeks of you waiting for someone else to be just a bit 'scummier' in your eyes, and then voting them over Dann
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 416, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 415, Doctor Drew wrote:

The answer is no.

I don't really have anything else to add at this point - still fully intend on condemning Dann. Just waiting for some of the quieter slots to get involved so I might be able to get a read on them one way or another.

This reeks of you waiting for someone else to be just a bit 'scummier' in your eyes, and then voting them over Dann

And why do you think I want to do that?

I've said for some time now that I will vote no-one but the Bugs slot today. I just don't want the day to end before I have at least some inkling about every player in the game. I'll vote when I feel like I've seen enough.
Can I hold you to this?

Like, basically a scum claim if you don't vote Dann before the end of the day?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 418, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 417, Doctor Drew wrote:

The answer is no.

I've said for some time now that I will vote no-one but the Bugs slot today. I just don't want the day to end before I have at least some inkling about every player in the game. I'll vote when I feel like I've seen enough.
Can I hold you to this?

Well, you can perceive it that way if you wish. I assure you that I will vote Dann as I've already made my mind up about that slot.

The only situation in which I wouldn't vote Dann is if there is a quickhammer that ends the day early before I get the chance.
So you are giving yourself an out is what you are saying.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 421, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 420, Doctor Drew wrote:

The answer is no.

Can I hold you to this?

Well, you can perceive it that way if you wish. I assure you that I will vote Dann as I've already made my mind up about that slot.

The only situation in which I wouldn't vote Dann is if there is a quickhammer that ends the day early before I get the chance.

No - I'm acknowledging a possible reality - that quickhammers sometimes occur in Mafia. I hope this won't be the case as I'm not yet ready to end the day, hence my reluctance to vote despite the conviction I have.

You seem to suspect me for this - what kind of angle are you looking at this from? I'm curious.
Don't play dumb.

I called you out initially for not wanting to vote Bug, and now you don't want to vote Dann.

Why would you not want to vote someone who you think is definitely scum? Quickhammer or not, wouldn't scum being limmed a best cased scenario for D1??
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 423, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 422, Doctor Drew wrote:

The answer is no.

Can I hold you to this?

No - I'm acknowledging a possible reality - that quickhammers sometimes occur in Mafia. I hope this won't be the case as I'm not yet ready to end the day, hence my reluctance to vote despite the conviction I have.

You seem to suspect me for this - what kind of angle are you looking at this from? I'm curious.
Don't play dumb.

I called you out initially for not wanting to vote Bug, and now you don't want to vote Dann.

Why would you not want to vote someone who you think is definitely scum? Quickhammer or not, wouldn't scum being limmed a best cased scenario for D1??

I'm asking you, what do you think my motivation for this is as scum? You think I could be partners with Dann, or is there another angle here?

I do want to eliminate Dann as I've repeatedly reaffirmed. The reason I haven't voted is because I'm waiting for certain players to get into the game, as I've also explained. When I vote it means I'm ready for the day to be over - I like my votes to have a sense of gravity to them.
I want you to vote your top scum read.

Ya know, as town should.

What has more gravity then that?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 425, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 424, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 423, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 422, Doctor Drew wrote:

Can I hold you to this?

Don't play dumb.

I'm asking you, what do you think my motivation for this is as scum? You think I could be partners with Dann, or is there another angle here?

I do want to eliminate Dann as I've repeatedly reaffirmed. The reason I haven't voted is because I'm waiting for certain players to get into the game, as I've also explained. When I vote it means I'm ready for the day to be over - I like my votes to have a sense of gravity to them.
I want you to vote your top scum read.

Ya know, as town should.

What has more gravity then that?

I don't know, perhaps repeatedly stating unequivocally that I will not vote anyone other than my main scumread today? Votes in the earlier stages of the day mean very little - look at Black's vote on Dann, for example - that didn't last long, did it?

I get you want me to vote my scumread. What I don't get is what you think my motivation here is as scum.
People vote early and often on D1, especially early.....and will switch it up. That is the struggle of D1

People don't show the confidence that you have shown about Bug/Dann......and not back it up with a vote.

You can say you will vote dann as much as you want, but the fact that you will not vote that slot is probably the most telling thing about this game.

Dann is not in danger of being quick hammered

So again, why are you scared of voting your top scum read?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 427, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 235, Black wrote: feels LAMIST to me and I don't think it makes sense for Jacob to get off the bug wagon if he thinks Luca's read is accurate. Feels more like he wants to give Dannflor a chance to save himself

I want to know how Black went from suspecting Dann and Jacob of being partners in crime to then voting Project along with Dann?

This whole progressions reads incredibly fake to me. The last sentence is quite ironic also.
So you might vote Black over Dann?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 430, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 429, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 427, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 235, Black wrote: feels LAMIST to me and I don't think it makes sense for Jacob to get off the bug wagon if he thinks Luca's read is accurate. Feels more like he wants to give Dannflor a chance to save himself

I want to know how Black went from suspecting Dann and Jacob of being partners in crime to then voting Project along with Dann?

This whole progressions reads incredibly fake to me. The last sentence is quite ironic also.
So you might vote Black over Dann?

No. The Dann flip will go a long way to helping me sort Black.
Ok then, we are in agreement.

Vote Dann
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 512, Jacob24 wrote:
In post 511, Dannflor wrote: gonna start lurking so it's a bad idea to kill me
Too late pal ;)
You are supposed to say
Dayvig: Dann
when you make a post like this.

Definitely is not a joke run into the ground around these parts.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 501, ketchup777 wrote: Ok Drew isn't my number 1 suspect atm and the attempt to pressurise didn't really get anywhere. Not liking Drew's posts in general but if my other top suspect is getting voted for let's try them again.

VOTE: ProjectRy
This feels eerily like what Dann said about his case on me(ie it was more for the reaction).

Are you just vote hopping until something sticks?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

@Mod, also V/LA this weekend

Sheeping Black lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

A little bit of time I have.

But, I am actually starting to lean Ketchup more scum than Dann.....but first instinct is usually correct for me.

But, Ketchup just has the vibes man.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 614, Gypyx wrote:
In post 612, Doctor Drew wrote: A little bit of time I have.

But, I am actually starting to lean Ketchup more scum than Dann.....but first instinct is usually correct for me.

But, Ketchup just has the vibes man.
Are these two mutually exclusive scumreads?
More than likely imo

Kinda thought they could be buddies, but I don't think Dann reached out to his buddy like he did with Ketchup.

Plus, Ketchup backing off me for......reasons??

Seems like they were just hoping for any mislim to go through.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 637, Psyche wrote: woah a surprising number of weekday only players
Honestly thought I would be passed out drunk by now, but had some coffee before the booze and now here we are(weekends are always a bit tough for me in general though)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 639, Hu Tao wrote: Luca is my biggest townread, followed by ketchup I think.
Luca ya, but what why catsup?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 643, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 640, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 639, Hu Tao wrote: Luca is my biggest townread, followed by ketchup I think.
Luca ya, but what why catsup?
Seems naturally town
Meh, will need some examples for that, they seem a bit tight to me.
In post 645, Black wrote: I'm kinda disappointed the Project wagon broke down and I'm not really sure why it happened

I'll try to read up later tonight but it'll probably be tomorrow
I know I haven't been as present as possible, but I need to check them out.....but not sure what sparked the wagon?
In post 646, Black wrote: Dann can you tl;dr your Drew scumread
I would also love this.....since he basically decided to have one and then just work backwards.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 659, Psyche wrote: ugh oh boy ugh so we are really forcing the dannflor question huh
I do almost feel better limming Ketchup here though
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 668, Psyche wrote:
In post 378, Dannflor wrote: yes i did exaggerate my initial scum read on drew to get a reaction but i am not inspired by how drew has continued to engage with me / the game as a whole
dannny
what prompted this post?
Maybe this will help getting him to answer

E-1
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 670, Psyche wrote: aw cmon
What's the issue?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:22 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I vigged Happy.

Delta as the scum kill seems weird to me though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:24 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 837, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 835, Gypyx wrote: i think iavh was scum trying to aim at a PR
?? he flipped town
Gyp thought scum killed happy because they thought he was a PR
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:27 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 838, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 836, Doctor Drew wrote: I vigged Happy.

dam good try

anyone want to counter claim?
My initial plan was to vig you if Dann flipped town, btw......changed my mind since most people were town reading you and happy was at best a slot that was trolling the game, best not to waste our energy on him.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 852, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 841, Gypyx wrote:

scum is probably more newb than veterans then cause i think this kill comes from a lack of confidence they'd be able to spin delta as town after that
hmm perhaps yeah. still bizarre, outworlder was voting delta and I was maybe going to kick today off with a delta vote.hmmm
I will be honest here, wish I didn't waste my 1 shot on Happy(though glad they aren't here to muck things up).

Wish I stuck to my plan to big you, I just don't buy what Ketchup is selling.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 855, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 852, ketchup777 wrote:

scum is probably more newb than veterans then cause i think this kill comes from a lack of confidence they'd be able to spin delta as town after that
hmm perhaps yeah. still bizarre, outworlder was voting delta and I was maybe going to kick today off with a delta vote.hmmm
I will be honest here, wish I didn't waste my 1 shot on Happy(though glad they aren't here to muck things up).

Wish I stuck to my plan to big you, I just don't buy what Ketchup is selling.
My phone hates the word vig, always big timing me lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 858, Black wrote:

Or it comes from a veteran trying to find a way to frame all the newbs :igmeou:
I literally hinted at my role in a not so subtle way, so I doubt it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:40 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 870, Gypyx wrote:
In post 865, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 858, Black wrote:

Or it comes from a veteran trying to find a way to frame all the newbs :igmeou:
I literally hinted at my role in a not so subtle way, so I doubt it
tbh unless you think the team is litterally Ketchup / Project / Jacob there is at least one person in the scumteam who's aware of how to go around things
Why can't it be that?

Tbf though, I am shit at PR hunting as scum.....so I could just be overthinking that a bit.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 513, Doctor Drew wrote:
Too late pal ;)
You are supposed to say

This was me hunting at my role btw

Be back in a little bit, birthday dinner with the parents
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 886, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 513, Doctor Drew wrote:
Too late pal ;)
You are supposed to say

This was me hunting at my role btw

Be back in a little bit, birthday dinner with the parents
*Hinting not hunting
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 897, Gypyx wrote:
In post 895, ProjEctRy wrote: Is Drew being serious about his role? If so, what’s the rational for revealing now?
Putting him out of the potential scum pool and also revealing to us that the kill was Delta
Yes and I was only 1 shot anyways.

And didn't want any confusion about what was going on with eh NK's
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 938, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 937, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 897, Gypyx wrote:
In post 895, ProjEctRy wrote: Is Drew being serious about his role? If so, what’s the rational for revealing now?
Putting him out of the potential scum pool and also revealing to us that the kill was Delta
Yes and I was only 1 shot anyways.

And didn't want any confusion about what was going on with eh NK's
why would you reveal this
I already revealed that awhile ago, I would only claim after I can't use my ability anymore anyways.

I don't see the issue.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 947, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 704, Dannflor wrote: I'm just gonna vomit forth my thoughts because I feel a bit sick whenever I look at this game anyway.

Hu Tao - lean town, I guess. Kind of a shitty town read because it's based on the idea that I think Hu Tao would be trying to play better / appear as if they were playing better as scum. Like, as it is, their D1 play consists of tunneling a town slot and not in a way that makes them optically look good like Luca Blight. I just think there might be more preparation and awareness on scum!HuTao's part about how they will look after I flip. I guess she could be scum but I don't really feel it.

Gypyx - also feel town? idk I think the way they immediately had a thought about Jacob on replacing in was towny. I think their kinda wibbly wobbly progression on me has been towny? I just town read their tone a lot I think.

ProjEctRy - I liked Psyche's read here. I think Projectry believes in his Ketchup push. I think the indignation about people's scum reads on him is towny. I think there is an empathy in his posts towards Ketchup that I wouldn't expect from a scum pushing a townie. I think speaks to someone trying to sort the alignments of people pushing him.

Dannflor - a shining radiant beacon of towniness. pure of soul and pure of heart.

Luca Blight - I admit I have had doubts here. Especially when I spied that Luca Blight has last played mafia years ago and he is still projecting so much confidence on the bugspray read. but gun to head I still think this slot is town and I won't elaborate because that's fairly consensus. (btw it is fairly consensus because Luca Blight is useful to scum and they want to keep him going)

Jacob24 - I think Jacob's outrage in rings true. I guess i found their outrage in the beginning about mindless reads to ring true. This is one of my weakest town reads tbh.

iamveryhappy - could be scum. I expect like an ounce of game advancing content from iavh at this point if they are town but i haven't seen that. they made one post about how im prob scum without really any context.

ketchup777 - I think he's just town. I understand the scum reads and I think the way ketchup phrases a lot of his posts is somewhat performative and surface level scummy. idk I don't think ketchup goes back and forth on my slot in the way that he did if he's scum. I think he fully commits to like hard defending me or not, not the sort of half-assed defense he did.

Psyche - similar read as above, but I think psyche picks a lane when it comes to my slot. They've gone from wanting to white knight to being possibly ambivalent. I think generally there is a depth of thought here that comes from town. I think they've gone against the grain but not in a way that really makes them optically look good.

DeltaWave - i think this is scum. I think the fact that Delta realized ketchup was a newbie in but didn't unvote until is emblematic of someone who isn't really fluidly thinking about the game. I think the line to ketchup about "needing to quit this line of argument" is reminiscent of scum only finding validity in arguments that are "factually correct," it's not really interested in ketchup's alignment.

To be honest, I think DeltaWave reading 228 straight and calling it "so, so, so bad" is a scum tell. I think scum are more likely to take non-serious posts seriously for the most part and again, the defense of Drew seems more based in "this argument is factually inconsistent" not "this argument is scum motivated." I also think the town read on Luca is exactly the position scum would be taking up right now. There's too many scum reads and not in a towny way.

Black - gun to head town. Unfortunately, I don't have as much confidence on this read (or many of my reads) as I am used to. I blame the position I've been forced into in this game. Overall, I think the way Black has treated my slot leans town. I think her shift from wanting to resolve my slot to giving me some time was natural. I think she believes in her push on Projectry. again, I've historically managed to get very confident reads on black but wasn't in a position to do that this game. still would say town if I had to choose.

Doctor Drew - still kinda think this is scum. I think DeltaWave is scummier at the moment but Drew is a good pick for partner and I still don't really have anything to town read from Drew's slot. Drew continually shading ketchup as I get run up is not really a good look, I feel like he's setting up for me to claim PR or something and wants a backup option. there hasn't really been an evaluation of who might be scum pending my scum flip, which drew seems to feel pretty strongly about. Luca meanwhile is trying different solves based on my flip, but Drew seems content just to OMGUS and leave it at that. maybe my expectations are too high but I expect more from town!drew here.

OutWorldER - never kill this, probably my most confident town read. i think there is a night and day difference between OWER's scum and town game and i think this is his town game. i think he really believes in his ketchup push. etc, etc,

so like, if I run with all my reads then my solve ends up being Delta Wave/Doctor Drew/iamveryhappy

That's not really the most satisfying solve to me. It feels like 3 kinda LHF, but that's honestly where I'm at and I don't think I'm gonna really be able to evolve beyond that given my position here.

Currently, I feel strongest about Delta Wave as far as scum reads go.

I feel strongest about OWER as far as town reads go. If I were to ask that any of my reads are to be sheeped, those are the two I would ask to be sheeped if I die.

I know it's easy to say in hindsight, but this was actually a really Townie post, but unfortunately I was asleep at the time and the hammer happened before I had the chance to wake. I like to think I might have at least had pause for thought based on this, but unfortunately we'll never know.
Yet you said you never would vote anywhere but Bug/Dann
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 950, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 949, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 704, Dannflor wrote: I'm just gonna vomit forth my thoughts because I feel a bit sick whenever I look at this game anyway.

Hu Tao - lean town, I guess. Kind of a shitty town read because it's based on the idea that I think Hu Tao would be trying to play better / appear as if they were playing better as scum. Like, as it is, their D1 play consists of tunneling a town slot and not in a way that makes them optically look good like Luca Blight. I just think there might be more preparation and awareness on scum!HuTao's part about how they will look after I flip. I guess she could be scum but I don't really feel it.

Gypyx - also feel town? idk I think the way they immediately had a thought about Jacob on replacing in was towny. I think their kinda wibbly wobbly progression on me has been towny? I just town read their tone a lot I think.

ProjEctRy - I liked Psyche's read here. I think Projectry believes in his Ketchup push. I think the indignation about people's scum reads on him is towny. I think there is an empathy in his posts towards Ketchup that I wouldn't expect from a scum pushing a townie. I think speaks to someone trying to sort the alignments of people pushing him.

Dannflor - a shining radiant beacon of towniness. pure of soul and pure of heart.

Luca Blight - I admit I have had doubts here. Especially when I spied that Luca Blight has last played mafia years ago and he is still projecting so much confidence on the bugspray read. but gun to head I still think this slot is town and I won't elaborate because that's fairly consensus. (btw it is fairly consensus because Luca Blight is useful to scum and they want to keep him going)

Jacob24 - I think Jacob's outrage in rings true. I guess i found their outrage in the beginning about mindless reads to ring true. This is one of my weakest town reads tbh.

iamveryhappy - could be scum. I expect like an ounce of game advancing content from iavh at this point if they are town but i haven't seen that. they made one post about how im prob scum without really any context.

ketchup777 - I think he's just town. I understand the scum reads and I think the way ketchup phrases a lot of his posts is somewhat performative and surface level scummy. idk I don't think ketchup goes back and forth on my slot in the way that he did if he's scum. I think he fully commits to like hard defending me or not, not the sort of half-assed defense he did.

Psyche - similar read as above, but I think psyche picks a lane when it comes to my slot. They've gone from wanting to white knight to being possibly ambivalent. I think generally there is a depth of thought here that comes from town. I think they've gone against the grain but not in a way that really makes them optically look good.

DeltaWave - i think this is scum. I think the fact that Delta realized ketchup was a newbie in but didn't unvote until is emblematic of someone who isn't really fluidly thinking about the game. I think the line to ketchup about "needing to quit this line of argument" is reminiscent of scum only finding validity in arguments that are "factually correct," it's not really interested in ketchup's alignment.

To be honest, I think DeltaWave reading 228 straight and calling it "so, so, so bad" is a scum tell. I think scum are more likely to take non-serious posts seriously for the most part and again, the defense of Drew seems more based in "this argument is factually inconsistent" not "this argument is scum motivated." I also think the town read on Luca is exactly the position scum would be taking up right now. There's too many scum reads and not in a towny way.

Black - gun to head town. Unfortunately, I don't have as much confidence on this read (or many of my reads) as I am used to. I blame the position I've been forced into in this game. Overall, I think the way Black has treated my slot leans town. I think her shift from wanting to resolve my slot to giving me some time was natural. I think she believes in her push on Projectry. again, I've historically managed to get very confident reads on black but wasn't in a position to do that this game. still would say town if I had to choose.

Doctor Drew - still kinda think this is scum. I think DeltaWave is scummier at the moment but Drew is a good pick for partner and I still don't really have anything to town read from Drew's slot. Drew continually shading ketchup as I get run up is not really a good look, I feel like he's setting up for me to claim PR or something and wants a backup option. there hasn't really been an evaluation of who might be scum pending my scum flip, which drew seems to feel pretty strongly about. Luca meanwhile is trying different solves based on my flip, but Drew seems content just to OMGUS and leave it at that. maybe my expectations are too high but I expect more from town!drew here.

OutWorldER - never kill this, probably my most confident town read. i think there is a night and day difference between OWER's scum and town game and i think this is his town game. i think he really believes in his ketchup push. etc, etc,

so like, if I run with all my reads then my solve ends up being Delta Wave/Doctor Drew/iamveryhappy

That's not really the most satisfying solve to me. It feels like 3 kinda LHF, but that's honestly where I'm at and I don't think I'm gonna really be able to evolve beyond that given my position here.

I feel strongest about OWER as far as town reads go. If I were to ask that any of my reads are to be sheeped, those are the two I would ask to be sheeped if I die.

I know it's easy to say in hindsight, but this was actually a really Townie post, but unfortunately I was asleep at the time and the hammer happened before I had the chance to wake. I like to think I might have at least had pause for thought based on this, but unfortunately we'll never know.

Because I was utterly convinced that they were scum, but of course if I had a real reason to believe otherwise then I would have reconsidered. Of course, I now know Dann's alignment so it's easy to say looking back, although I did have a bad feeling he was flipping town when I read his last interactions while I was skimming through to see the flip.
In post 951, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 769, Dannflor wrote: Luca Blight do not do this again

I pushed my biggest scumread with conviction, so I absolutely will do that again. If only you had done posts like earlier in the day, I might well have reconsidered, but you did nothing before then to really make me reconsider my read.
In post 952, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 786, Dannflor wrote: Town:
OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

Lean town: (this is my could be wrong tier)
gypyx, black, projectry, luca blight

mixed: jacob

scum lean: doctor drew, iavh

scum: deltawave

This post hasn't aged well. At least it makes me feel a bit better about being wrong D1.
I hate these posts

No sign of actual regret or taking responsibility

Specifically the last quoted post, you said your scum read was all about Bug.....yet you are using Dann's read list as a way to say 'oops my bad I guess, but Dann was wrong anyway on his scum read'

VOTE: Luca
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 957, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 955, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler:

Because I was utterly convinced that they were scum, but of course if I had a real reason to believe otherwise then I would have reconsidered. Of course, I now know Dann's alignment so it's easy to say looking back, although I did have a bad feeling he was flipping town when I read his last interactions while I was skimming through to see the flip.

I pushed my biggest scumread with conviction, so I absolutely will do that again. If only you had done posts like earlier in the day, I might well have reconsidered, but you did nothing before then to really make me reconsider my read.
OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

This post hasn't aged well. At least it makes me feel a bit better about being wrong D1.
I hate these posts

Specifically the last quoted post, you said your scum read was all about Bug.....yet you are using Dann's read list as a way to say 'oops my bad I guess, but Dann was wrong anyway on his scum read'

I don't really get your point here. My SR was mainly about Bug, but I also hard SR the Dann/OutWorld interactions.

I had regret immediately following the aftermath of the flip, but I've had a couple of days to reflect and digest it now. Overall, I still feel as though I was right to push the slot as I did, and I believe that if Dann had started performing earlier then I would have read him correctly. Unfortunately, due to my time zone I'm often offline when most live interactions occur, and that in the end lead to me not having the chance to ultimately revise my read.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I cannot post enough of these.

You were so so sooooo sure Bug was scum, now you are back tracking saying Dann could have saved that slot?

Bullllllll.....sheeeeet.

You literally said you were voting that slot no matter what.

Now you are saying, in retrospect, you would have changed if you 'had the time'?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 959, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 958, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 957, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 955, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler:

OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

I hate these posts

I don't really get your point here. My SR was mainly about Bug, but I also hard SR the Dann/OutWorld interactions.

I had regret immediately following the aftermath of the flip, but I've had a couple of days to reflect and digest it now. Overall, I still feel as though I was right to push the slot as I did, and I believe that if Dann had started performing earlier then I would have read him correctly. Unfortunately, due to my time zone I'm often offline when most live interactions occur, and that in the end lead to me not having the chance to ultimately revise my read.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I cannot post enough of these.

You were so so sooooo sure Bug was scum, now you are back tracking saying Dann could have saved that slot?

Bullllllll.....sheeeeet.

You literally said you were voting that slot no matter what.

Now you are saying, in retrospect, you would have changed if you 'had the time'?

I think Dann's end of day posts were really Townie, to the point that even as I read through I felt as though he was going to flip Town at that moment.

Prior to that, yes, I was indeed sure that he was scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 963, Hu Tao wrote: Drew pls. Anyone else you scumread?
Is there an issue with me voting Luca?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 965, Hu Tao wrote: Yes. I think he's pretty town since day 1.
I am gonna need some reasons here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 962, Luca Blight wrote: I'm pretty sure I have an example of a game like this before where I hard SR a slot and (correctly) changed my mind right at the end of the day and hard defended them. I have to work again now but will see if I can find it later.
Yet you did none of this here this game
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1054, OutWorldER wrote: i started townreading dann by association of thinking ketchup was scum at

in retrospect I was probably just confbiased about my ketchup read which turned into a dann townread
I very close to pulling the trigger on Ketchup
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1083, Black wrote:
In post 1079, Titus wrote:
In post 1074, Black wrote: I do think Titus's entrance could be scum motivated. Gypyx was going to consolidate to Project until he replaced out. Titus replaces in and votes with Gypyx knowing that Gypyx said earlier that she doesn't think she has the support to get me faded today. This simultaneously makes Gypyx feel better about the Project slot and also her push against me

I think in this world Gypyx is probably town. I don't really see her/Project as partners
Why are you assuming I read the game?
I usually look over the gamestate before posting when I replace in as scum. I'm assuming you would too
So you are explicitly calling Titus scum(sorry if I missed when you did)?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1085, Black wrote:
In post 1084, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1083, Black wrote:
In post 1079, Titus wrote:
In post 1074, Black wrote: I do think Titus's entrance could be scum motivated. Gypyx was going to consolidate to Project until he replaced out. Titus replaces in and votes with Gypyx knowing that Gypyx said earlier that she doesn't think she has the support to get me faded today. This simultaneously makes Gypyx feel better about the Project slot and also her push against me

I think in this world Gypyx is probably town. I don't really see her/Project as partners
Why are you assuming I read the game?
I usually look over the gamestate before posting when I replace in as scum. I'm assuming you would too
So you are explicitly calling Titus scum(sorry if I missed when you did)?
No. I actually think Gypyx is more likely to be scum out of the two. I was just thinking about a possible angle from Titus if she is scum
Gotcha

And ftr, I usually will skim at most when I repp in......even as scum

So for me that wouldn't be ai
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1100, Black wrote: More votes on Psyche and Jacob please

I won't be around much this weekend but we need to pressure some of these slots into doing stuff
I have been leaning scum on Psyche as well, just feels so less engaged that Wilson imo now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1128, Psyche wrote: in my defense — i nearly flaked from wilson too
But at least you had some spicy takes there, you seem afraid to give any takes here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1172, Gypyx wrote: i'm the original scum majority off wagon poster so you just know i said to myself "heck yeah" when reading this, or like, "Mais oui totalement" since i'm french

the Delta kill just never happens with a scum majority on the wagon, even if scum thought they *potentially* faced a PR here, better to let dayplay do it's thing rather than shrink the pool in which they actually are able to hide

i'd be cool with doing Black / Titus / Psyche today
I think I would be good with this.

Some good points are being made about Luca probably not being scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: psyche

Let me lead the charge I guess lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1179, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1177, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1172, Gypyx wrote: i'm the original scum majority off wagon poster so you just know i said to myself "heck yeah" when reading this, or like, "Mais oui totalement" since i'm french

the Delta kill just never happens with a scum majority on the wagon, even if scum thought they *potentially* faced a PR here, better to let dayplay do it's thing rather than shrink the pool in which they actually are able to hide

can you give some actual anti-psyche points
It is more vibe than anything, Black and I just finished a game with him(I was scum, Black and Psyche were town).

He came right out of the gate calling people scum, didn't seem too worried about how he came off.

Definitely different than he has been here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1182, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1180, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1179, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1177, Doctor Drew wrote:

can you give some actual anti-psyche points
It is more vibe than anything, Black and I just finished a game with him(I was scum, Black and Psyche were town).

He came right out of the gate calling people scum, didn't seem too worried about how he came off.

Definitely different than he has been here.
Psyche immediately accused bugspray in this game though..?
Hmmm, there is that.....I will admit I had forgotten about how they started here.

When I am home and on my laptop I will compare the games.

Like I said, there is a vibe difference.....but I could be putting too much stock in it.....Black, care to chime in as well?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1353, Black wrote:
In post 1308, OutWorldER wrote: Hu Tao feels a lot more active than the other game I played with her but that may be due to her being doc in the other game.
Which game? I wouldn't really describe her as "active" here
Seriously, generally would describe her as more of an active player
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1356, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1353, Black wrote:
In post 1308, OutWorldER wrote: Hu Tao feels a lot more active than the other game I played with her but that may be due to her being doc in the other game.
Which game? I wouldn't really describe her as "active" here
Mini Normal 2316. Hu Tao had 71 posts by the time she was faded in that game, a number she matches here and the day isn't over yet. The posts she is posting here feel more substantial than the ones they had in the other game.

Also I misremembered she wasn't doc they fake-claimed doc, for some reason.

IDK regardless I think Hu Tao is town here, unless she just tries harder as scum for some reason.
I can't get a solid read on her scum game, but in general I think she lets the game come to her......if that makes sense
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Titus
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:29 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1478, Titus wrote: Meh Narration just ended in a predictable way. Kinda tilted on that and exhausted irl. I may effort tonight
Luckiest scum 'victory' I ever had lol

I also will effort a bit later.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1476, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1473, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1471, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1430, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1387, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Titus
can you do some actual analysis rather than just coasting because you’re vig and maybe voting out innocents
Says the person making fan fiction tunnels on town
hehehe
more available on request
Just give me 1 more day to prove I'm town. Vote titus
Why one more day?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1484, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1476, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1473, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1471, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1430, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1387, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Titus
can you do some actual analysis rather than just coasting because you’re vig and maybe voting out innocents
Says the person making fan fiction tunnels on town
hehehe
more available on request
Just give me 1 more day to prove I'm town. Vote titus
Why one more day?
Because I want a flip to be able to better solve the game. I feel this game is solvable
Ok I did misunderstand, thought you meant like 24 hours lol.

But we already had two flips, do you not have strong feelings? Are you really on board with Titus as scum?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1487, Psyche wrote:
In post 1361, Psyche wrote:
In post 1358, Titus wrote: Yup. I think my reads are right. I could fight but I think my flip will get more sheep than yelling.
so you believe that this town
which has mislimmed already and is supposedly about to do it again
is soo sure to be able clear the game from your flip
that it's not even worthwhile to resist it?
yeah i think this is incredible enough that i can abandon my projectry take

VOTE: titus
E-1

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”