ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #0) » Mon May 06, 2024 9:26 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Jesus Christ I'm here okay? I actually wanted to play this game for realz srs business and I managed to miss an entire Day lol. I did read Day One but I'm just getting a prodge in right now before I can properly start engaging. Oh and I'm claiming God, lim-proof death-proof and omnipotent and omniscient. So basically a troll bystander. K thx catching up now.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #1) » Mon May 06, 2024 9:44 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 389, Skygazer wrote: anyways can we get everyone else to quote me now so i can oracle everyone else
I don't follow the drink/smoke thing, like, at all. But I'll still quote you, cuz it sounds like fun.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #2) » Mon May 06, 2024 9:53 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Ok caught up, hopefully I get to drink or smoke soon.

And uhh, didn't someone say one of the hydras has to be scum for there to be an informed majority or something? Yeah let's go with that

vote:wepick
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #3) » Mon May 06, 2024 9:55 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Dang you miss one Day here and you don't even get to RVS-post

Obvious joke about my role is not so obvious, I guess
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #4) » Tue May 07, 2024 1:01 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I got an option to drink and haven't gotten a follow-up yet, even though sky was here to vote me.

I'd like to know why.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #5) » Tue May 07, 2024 1:10 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 472, The Cabal wrote:
In post 471, ɀefiend wrote: Dang you miss one Day here and you don't even get to RVS-post

Anyone ever tell you, you seem uncomfortable?

-Bell.
It's my first game back on this site in years. Last time I came back I also had a hard time adjusting to terminology, meta, memes, etc. I'll probably never fully fit in, because I never stay around long enough. But scratching the old Mafia itch is something I can't completely get away from.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #6) » Tue May 07, 2024 1:24 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 534, The Cabal wrote:
In post 531, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 472, The Cabal wrote:
In post 471, ɀefiend wrote: Dang you miss one Day here and you don't even get to RVS-post

Anyone ever tell you, you seem uncomfortable?

-Bell.
It's my first game back on this site in years. Last time I came back I also had a hard time adjusting to terminology, meta, memes, etc. I'll probably never fully fit in, because I never stay around long enough. But scratching the old Mafia itch is something I can't completely get away from.
Okay. Any thoughts currently?

-Bell
I think WePick prompting for massclaim is at worst 3rd party, but their tone is kinda town (I realize this doesn't mean much for a hydra, but still.) I don't think scum pushes for massclaim to try and solve unless they have some serious power or info that we don't.

I don't really mind mass-claiming if more people get on board and we can start working out a mechanical solve or a mechanical plan. But, I'm pretty sure my claim will just make the solve harder and add uncertainty, which only benefits scum. I also realize by saying this I'm a pretty enticing mis-lim because I don't really have anything to offer besides my scumhunting, which is rusty at best. But maybe someone smarter can figure out how to work around my claim.

Anyway I want to at least wait 24 hours to see if this drink thing with sky resolves.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #7) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:31 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I drank obviously. Still no response.

Is there a reason the 70% value is being given or...?

I liked jj's activity day One, it's since fallen off. Is everyone really just waiting around for sky's stuff to happen?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #8) » Wed May 08, 2024 8:12 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 580, Dannflor wrote: I guess WePick's vague "70% chance HEM is scum" thing reads to me like a pocket read they hope becomes more clear mechanically, i kinda think they'd be more upfront if they had something like a soft guilty

which is not to diminish WePick's read, but I don't particularly have an opinion on HEM and I have a selfish interest in MY pocket read being correct

as far as Zefiend, their awkwardness could be attributable to this being their first game back on this site in years, I don't deny that

but i think they kinda overreact to suspicion while trying to maintain a jokey demeanor in [posst]471[/post]. that cross of being genuinely annoyed by someone taking your RVS post as suspicious while still trying to be like "lol idc im jsut being silly" is the type of contradiction that comes from scum a lot. you'll see townies drop the playful tone and just get annoyed, or stay playful and not seem annoyed at all, but scum ends up doing both a lot of the time

also idk what they are saying in . it's hard to figure out what position they actually have and it reads appeasey. like yes they don't mind mass claim but also they don't want to claim but yes they realize that's suspicious but maybe someone smart can figure out how to work around it. idgi

This is all a fair explanation. I'm trying to show intent on scum hunting and understanding the game but 1) it's bastard, 2) I legitimately missed a whole Day, 3) I reply to Cabal and get nothing in return (either strategically or because of having 11 heads)

I feel like HEM's done less than everyone to that end except Klick at this point so no problem going there. But if somehow Klick's role overpowers a prod then there is some serious bastardry going on.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #9) » Wed May 08, 2024 8:59 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I forgot to mention what I got from drinking. I just learned that it takes at least 24 hours to get a response when sky's thing activates.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #10) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:19 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Lol. If I'm dead I'll be curious to hear why everyone who is town was so sure after I flip blue. But I guess this site is about just being in the cool kids clique instead of like, actually scumhunting.

I'm an ascetic redirector. I targeted WePick. I also got to know they were targeted with the kill.

Vote:Dannflor
bad or scum
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #11) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:21 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Who the hell is Jingle, where did they come from and why are they so sure?

Loads of people on this site still have an ego problem it seems
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #12) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:23 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I still think one of the Hydras has got to be partially or fully unaligned with the blue team, so maybe a 3P killing role was trying to take out scum!WePick? For now someone trying to kill them is a pretty good sign they're a blue role. But The Cabal has been pretty chill all game
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #13) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:24 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 688, The Cabal wrote: Who did you redirect wepick to?
It's randomized; I don't learn the target. I learn the ability
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #14) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:28 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Also the Klick lim; sure we might have just saved a few days worth of real time. But facts are facts: there were literally 3 do-nothing-the-whole-game sheep on that turbo wagon. I get it, it's a troll game, but if we're going to pretend to scumhunt then let's at least to pretend to look at stuff like this
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #15) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:30 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 691, The Cabal wrote: So are you a redirector (you changed wepick's ability)

or

a deflector (you changed an ability that targeted wepick)
I don't want to get in trouble for quoting the wrong thing. But I can safely say that 1) I targeted WePick. 2) I learned they were targeted with a kill. Under your definitions, I'd be a deflector.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #16) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:34 am

Post by ɀefiend »

If I survive and you're town and you survive then town is lost anyway since you refuse to do anything but death tunnel

And if you're scum then all the better
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #17) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:37 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 697, The Cabal wrote:
In post 695, ɀefiend wrote: If I survive and you're town and you survive then town is lost anyway since you refuse to do anything but death tunnel

And if you're scum then all the better
Who are you addressing?
Dann
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #18) » Sat May 11, 2024 11:39 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Even though mini Anix is gone I don't think jj should be off the hook, either. If there were only 2 red players in this game, then maybe having a third "life" makes sense.

And the chances of zero third party roles is basically 0
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #19) » Wed May 15, 2024 9:09 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I lied for the greater good
I predicted a NK correctly
I died for the greater good