Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5851 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5849, DkKoba wrote:its literally modding 101 to not let an afk slot through a night phase thats due for a prod.

like gross mistake that 100% ruined the integrity of the game. could town have still won here? yeah maybe.

but it was pretty much guaranteed when UT basically said "hey gamma is basically an IC here bc scum did submit a nightkill have fun"

don't think it needs to be said to someone who was allowed to be listmod but like you literally don't ever let a night phase resolve with a slot thats siteflaked like that. don't know if it was retaliation against being pressured to step down from the mod team but like as a game mod im disgusted to see that happen and hope it doesn't happen again next year.

i don't know how other TMs have gone but it feels like this year's has been plagued with issues with each game that at least my team at the time was playing. One toxicity wise, one replacement wise, one just having to restart and screw over the work of some people and just this one with the blatant handing of the win to town.
I repeatedly complained to the mod about toxicity in our game but they allowed it to continue. TM nerds to have a much lower threshold of acceptable behaviour wrt to TM because the consequences of replacing out are so much greater.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5856 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5854, SirCakez wrote:On one positive note, I did enjoy how non-toxic this game was. Nobody got super angry or anything which seems to be an outlier these days.
You got lucky. I got stuck with the toxic dumpster fire from hell pretty much. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5876 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5875, Something_Smart wrote:
For what it's worth, I agree these issues are pretty egregious. But, UT has been going through a pretty tough RL situation lately from what I can gather, and I think it's safe to say that errors like these are not at all common.

Zaiden played very well, and he was fun to play with. It would be a shame to lose him just because his first game happened to be run badly.
+1

Hopefully his friends can convince him to reconsider.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”