the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by the worst »

Congratulations Flavor Leaf!

This has been a strange period in site meta imo - towns tend to find/strengthen themselves through a kind of emotional spiritual synergy and the average level of skill as scum has pretty notably been dropping off.

People who aren't scared to make Big Plays and who play the game their own way as scum are really shining atm - and I think your sheer winrate over the last 12 months really testifies to your ability to navigate this meta.

There are many moments playing with you where I'll either go "good god FL is so towny", all the way to "good god FL is scummy as hell", all the way to "goddamnit FL just do something alignment indicative so I can feel ok about my read on you already"....and your alignment is pretty much rand no matter which way I'm leaning. :P

We need to close LoserdudeOG and have him play every game to irl-ID and correctly meta read you. :lol:

Jokes & waffling aside... well deserved and congratulations. All of the DC noms this year were worth taking a serious look at. But when I think back to solid scumplay in 2019 it's always going to be a handful of players who spring to mind and you're very frontmost amongst those.

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”