edited 449 times in total
Ariel
none please
Pronoun: none please

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Ariel »

Honestly I'm surprised to have won this category but thanks for the cool banner and memories guys. I definitely stepped up my involvement in this community in 2019 in terms of both playing and modding, and it's been great. Playing in Radja's Spitfly and Malkon's Weakest Link, and helping run the Nonary Game and Survivormeet were highlights of the year for me.

Malkon stood out as a cunning social butterfly in the Nonary Game and Spitfly, and was extremely iconic in his portrayal of Flim and Flam. Much love to him, and I concur that we welcome spectators for Hybrid: Hunger Games.

2019 was, like, the year of CaptainMeme characters in anon games; they placed 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 10th and 28th out of 110 spots in the Character Poll. Not to mention his win in non-anonymous Allocate/Execute 4! Iprobablysuck made his mark on just about every LSG of 2019 and won the unique A Quiet Place game. Haschel was active in general Mish Mash games, most notably as a Codenames Spymaster. Tanis was also nominated in recognition of her contributions to the community through moderating. All of them are great. Some other cool people didn't even get nominated!

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”