What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #682 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 678, Alisae wrote:Please don’t let GOTY be a dissapointment 2 years in a row
How was last year's a disappointment?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #792 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Ircher »

Here's one:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=80198
(Ank replaced into the game.)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #884 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 882, mastina wrote:
In post 875, Alisae wrote:
In post 873, mastina wrote:I'm very very sorry, but can I please make one last nomination?

Nominate the worst for community contributor

I realize that this isn't properly formatted but I can't do proper formatting on my phone and by the time I'd have computer access, the deadline would've passed.

So I'll edit this post with proper formatting and a formal writeup in circa four hours.
The short version: look at the worsts contributions to the site; replacement request, gtkas, and more which I am not sure I am allowed to mention right now but which is undisputable in being valuable. (Ali will know what I mean.)
If you can just post a write up, I can take care of the rest
Well I'd prefer the writeup to include links to the replacement request thread and the gtkas subforum, but to do the writeup otherwise:

The worst has gone, in the span of less than a year, from doing nothing official and being just a very memorable member of the community, to--true to his status as last year's rising star--doing EVERYTHING.

He is responsible for handling the replacement requests thread, and since his tenure, there's been a very obvious reduction in time between a request being made and it being filled. He stays incredibly on top of things, and it is very rare to see a replacement request be open for longer than 24 hours; before he took over the job, it wasn't uncommon for it to take 48 hours or more.
And I contribute the severe reduction in time between the request and the slot being filled to his excellent work.

This, IN OF ITSELF, would've made him worthy of being a community contributor, but there's more!
He recently took on the additional responsibility of modding and running the GTKAS forum and continuing the legacy of Sky gazer with his own spin. This is a bit recent, so the proof of the value he gives there isn't yet plentiful, yet it certainly augments the above.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!
the worst has ALSO taken on a behind the scenes job where he has done rather considerable amounts of work.

This job is to my knowledge not yet public but very soon it will be.
This work may not be visible to the public, but the likes of you, Ali, and I know precisely how much work worstie is doing and how valuable his contributions there are.
That job in of itself would be nomination worthy.

And yet, the worst is doing it IN ADDITION TO the other two jobs mentioned.

He is literally doing everything humanly possible for the site, and mafiascum is the better for it.
Nth

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”