Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Plum »

In post 753, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Paragon
12/31 Flavor Leaf Skitter30 micro 889:good jams mafialarge normal 220: jazz mafiamystery box of silver I linked a small sample size, but everyone is aware of Skitter’s town presence. It’s incredibly difficult as scum to get anyone to even consider the possibility that she could ever roll scum, which no doubt is awesome for her scum game. Throughout the year, Skitter was one of the most consistently town read players I played with, where no matter what, her alignment always came off. Jazz Mafia, I believe it was, Skitter was an IC, and getting hard pushed by me for playing off, but then she flipped Innocent Child, Day 1, and by the end of the day, she made a 5 scum pool that had 4 scum in it. This helped Saudade carry on getting innocents throughout the rest of the game off of Skitter’s reads, because she obviously was nightkilled.

In Mafia a la modé she successfully nailed 2 of 3 scum members Day 1, and I was one of them. I was barely able to escape Day 1 alive, and we were forced to kill her Night 1, something that she has grown completely accustomed to.

In good jams mafia, she was playing a 2d3 setup as a jailkeeper, counterclaimed a scum fake claim, then successfully jailed the other scum.

There are plenty more over the course of the year, and Ankamius has already said a lot, so I’ll keep it short. Her town dominance is insane, and I will always kill her when I am scum, even at the expense of keeping PR’s alive in return.
Note that in Mafia à la Mode!, skitter accidentally hammered the Town's Doctor Day 1 ... and she was still the clear choice for the Night 1 kill.

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”