momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:36 am

Post by momo »

In post 95, nancy wrote:
Nominating Prince Lyon (RadiantCowbells alt) for Most Cunning Manipulator in Open 675: PYP X/Y

Carried the scumteam to a perfect victory with goon/goon/RB against VTx5/Cop/Tracker/Backup Tracker/1-shot Watcher/Day 3 Vig/Neighborizer in a game in which nearly all the Towns were objectively obvtown by just pocketing the entire game and having basically perfect NAs. Scumteam was on the brink of complete disaster the entire game and RC just out-manipulated everyone and strongarmed lynch after lynch on confirmable TPRs WHILE convincing them not to lynch the confirmed scum TWO DAYS IN A ROW INCLUDING MYLO, I don't even honestly know how it happened, it was fucking magic to watch.
I second this nomination
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 am

Post by momo »

I self hammered as town this game because I got so frustrated at everyone D1 but was reading along the whole time. I was cursing at Prince Lyon the whole time, amazed by the skill demonstrated. If this does not win, I will be very surprised.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:52 am

Post by momo »

I was going to get lynched any way. I thought that the only way people would listen to me was if they knew I was town.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by momo »

nominate nexus for best flavor for fatboy mafia. simply hilarious and entertaining.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”