Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 365, Davsto wrote:
In post 364, Varsoon wrote:
In post 362, Deductive wrote:
I self-nominate myself for simultaneously both 'Rising Star' & 'Best Mafia Catcher' for my first ever forum mafia game where I was 2/2 on catching scum.
Seconded.

Never before, in the history of Mafia, has there been a player who has gone from not playing to catching scum with such aplomb. If one was to look at Deductive's play in the aforementioned game, they would find that advanced interrogation techniques to rope his foes into ultimate defeat. It's undeniable that Deductive is probably going to be responsible for shifting the site-meta entirely towards town winning a majority of games, as well. Give this man a medal.
:igmeou:
I have a question:
How low is the bar when it comes to 'Rising Star'?

I mean, I am always under the sentiment that you have to play a lot of games to get nominated (Take myself for example: I think I went 3of3 or 2of2 3 times out of 6 town games and get townread by 2/3 of the town in my first scum game.) I have a lot of names to nominate for 'Rising Star', but eventhough I am pleased with my nomination as I am with mine, I don't consider them to have enough sample (just like I did with me). Because if the bar is THAT low (a sample of one game) I'm going to barrage the nomination form with a lot of names because I do have a lot of names.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Realeo »

I mean, saying somebody is the champion after 1 game is like saying Donald Trump will win the election after he is leading 1 poll and the poll is done right after the RNC.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 387, Frozen Angel wrote:Its a shame RC don't play anymore I really miss him
WTF is this??? Is this a bluff? Ain't funy, you bro.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

No. I am asking whether a bluff that RC don't play anymore.

SO RC DON'T PLAY ANYMORE?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 437, Firebringer wrote:
Nomed team Bulbafenix, Blawb, and Pine for Most Cunning Manipulator for Hunger Games II

Really showed how a coordinate scum team can just dominate a town.
As a victim of those people, I endorse this product.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”