Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 23, MarioManiac4 wrote:
nominate RadiantCowbells/Frozen Angel for kodak moment

On Day 1 in this game, Werewolves in Miller's Hollow, the mafia one-shot recruiter got lynched. RC/FA hydra was killed and vengekilled the last scum.
There wasn't. even. a. day. two.
:P

thirded, I was the scum lynched D1, this game was hilarious and super fun despite lasting only one day (100 pages long!)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:19 am

Post by shos »

hi!

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by shos »

In post 0, Scummies wrote:
Posts in this thread will NOT count toward nominations

It wouldn't count, but it will assist others to 2nd and nth

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 100, T S O wrote:What kind of sadistic person would intentionally play badly to get humiliated in a site-wide ceremony?

This is the internet, bro

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:01 am

Post by shos »

In post 0, Scummies wrote:
Spoiler: CURRENT NOMINATIONS

This is a screenshot of the doc. If it is empty, it means the doc is empty

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:04 am

Post by shos »

I wouldd like to nominate this game for the brilliance it came up to be:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65734

But I dunno which category, guys!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by shos »

It was deemed mafia, yeah.
And minion/team of wolves are all much more informed than the rest..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #7) » Mon May 02, 2016 4:01 am

Post by shos »

In post 277, Varsoon wrote:
I'm nominating Wgeurts' Evolution Mafia for BEST SETUP.

Most mini-theme setups aren't all that ambitious--Evolution Mafia proved that even a Mini Theme can have a lot of very unique and interesting mechanics that don't overwhelm the game. Furthermore, the flavor was also spot-on for a mini-theme; it was never overwhelming and always just enough to excite me for what was around the next lynch or kill.

The flavor of a 'survival of the fittest' evolution-themed game fit incredibly well with the dynamic provided by a mafia game. The ways that roles branched and 'evolved' was interesting and provided for very thoughtful means of progressing one's own power in response to the game state. It was very exciting to receive a new role PM with an updated image and new options for further evolution. Wgeurts thought out different ways that the roles would be able to counterbalance each other, even in the case of some roles dying early or others out-evolving their counterparts. While a lot of the scum strategy was to stall due to the shorter site-meta deadline of 7 days, even culled interest in the game still couldn't keep me from wanting desperately to play and get ahead.

I second this.

Wguerts planned this game for ages.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by shos »

In post 318, Firebringer wrote:
In post 316, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ranger: Consistently a strong performer in all of her games. I have already made this post and explained why and the submission got deleted, so you can look to it.
This is so false it hurts.
disagree, Ranger's play is beautiful and deep as town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 324, Firebringer wrote:
In post 323, shos wrote:
In post 318, Firebringer wrote:
In post 316, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ranger: Consistently a strong performer in all of her games. I have already made this post and explained why and the submission got deleted, so you can look to it.
This is so false it hurts.
disagree, Ranger's play is beautiful and deep as town.
You must not have played with Ranger for several months. None of this is any longer true.
I had him replace into my game recently(remember? you were there..), and have played with him, and I loved his play both times. You seem to have an issue with him personally, try to leave the out-of-game bias aside..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 329, Firebringer wrote:
In post 328, shos wrote:I had him replace into my game recently(remember? you were there..), and have played with him, and I loved his play both times. You seem to have an issue with him personally, try to leave the out-of-game bias aside..
Apr 08, 2016 is now recently.

I have played in over 120 games of mafia. I think I can tell a decent player and a bad player, and I can tell if a person has declined overtime. As well as telling if a player has improved over time.
Ranger
HAS
played good, thats me being nonbias for you.
Ranger as of lately has played like shit.
April thsi year is very recently, lol, yes. I've been here 5 years before that, and have myself played ~100 games I guess (my wiki has 80 updated to January 2015 lol), so that makes no wow on my face.

You can dislike him. I love the way he plays and support the nom. You can disagree, but badmouthing with no cause isn't going to help you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:08 am

Post by shos »

So
considering this is not quite public vote

I'd like to virtually-nominate Resistance Game 1 in the Clash of the Mash. This Resistance game was very fun, I think to everyone, the winds were clean, the playerlist was active and it was brilliant. Scum won a perfect win and as town I nominate this...This was amazing.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by shos »

I know, jus wanted to sound my voice there

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”