Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Drixx »

May this year bring a bunch of amazing performances and nominations to this thread. I always enjoy seeing some of the crazy kodak moments and some of the super amazing performances from various town and scum groups.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 225, xRECKONERx wrote:We've had plenty of people sign up to help write it, then flake

so basically, once again, it's UT & I left backstage going "uhhhhhhhhhh?" because every year, people flake and leave it to us to write. SleepyKrew has written several sections but there's no motivation to finish it backstage and my personal life is too busy to do it

It's likely we will consider scrapping the ceremony

Uncomfortable
. Blame it partly on me. I had some tech issues, but things are looking up. I feel less overwhelmed and like shit now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm not UT or Reck so what I say isn't official, but what I am willing to say is that a ton of work is being done today and we have a target date in the very near future for the ceremony. As I said earlier ... blame me. I did a stupid thing and lost a bunch of work and I was assigned a critical part of the writing. The wait looks like it will be worth it though.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Drixx »

Let's change that next year. And thanks for saying it's not my fault Reck. I'm just super glad that a bunch of people de-flaked all at once to make sure it happens. I enjoy the heck out of the Scummies and don't want to see them go away.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”