Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Nominating Hilariously Unbalanced 2 for Game of the Year, Best Mutation, and Best Setup (if they exist)

I've never met a setup that fucked with my mind so hard as scum. I think that's all that has to be said. She said it was a mind fuck and she did not disappoint.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Nth best flavor Uncouth. Mods are going to have a hard one for that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #226 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Nth Plotinus, while he had a rough start, once we told him his flaws he immediately corrected and played a great gamen
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #227 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and nth Singer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #310 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't concur with this, but it's a big shock. I would have deduced Sonic's role as town anyway. No one is denying RR's play is good, but he never caught a slip at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #319 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

3rd for Stevens Universe GOTY.
The play was amazing by all players involved. RR had great play and this is a good place to put his play IMO.

2nd for the alliance mechanic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #418 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 417, Firebringer wrote:I know it won't likely win but I am nominating:
Legend of the Hidden Temple II for Game of the Year

Link found here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63656

I think everyone who played can agree, it was a truly awesome game.

2nd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #450 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

Town never had a mislynch wagon get three townies but for VC 1.02 and on day 3 where they lynched the neutral survivorish role. Scums were lynched on Day 1 2 and 4. Two scum were caught by post 20 and the other was having trouble getting engaged. Town used a series of neighborhood and mason mechanics to outfox the scumteam. They even forced scum to kill a leading mislynch suspect. Town had moments of paranoia but scum could do nothing with those.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #553 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

5th

Also, I would like to create a category for Scotmany for his performance as the SK. I don't feel like it fits most cunning manipulator but at the same time I feel like the play deserved some sort of scummy none the less. There are many games each year that a player has great play but is a victim of circumstance. I feel this was it. If there can't be a category for great play in a loss, so be it. I feel at least he should be nommed though.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63662
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #554 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Nth third party

Scot many, same game
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #608 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 536, pieguyn wrote:
In post 527, Drixx wrote:Hard to point to a newbie game and SMITE and call that a really strong body of work. I'm not sure what it would take for a body of work for scum in a year, given how infrequently I get assigned a scum role. Like ... if someone has two really great scum performances in a year, is that enough? Should it be more? What's a good standard? (I have someone I want to nominate for their scum/SK play, but I don't know if it's enough to warrant it and don't want to waste people's time).

honestly, i would say it's fine in both your case and the case of whoever you want to nominate (people have been nominated for don corleone after so much as 1 scum game in that year iirc). to put it in perspective, someone who plays 20 games/year as a baseline will only average ~5 scum games/year - you would have to be a very active player to get a body of work containing a lot of scum games, and in your case, i don't think anyone would hold it against you if half of yours just so happened to be in setups where a cross kill was possible and you got cross killed.

there is also a best third party award if this is specifically SK play you want to nominate.

Nominate Drixx for Most Cunning Manipulator

He's rescued apathetic scumteams all the while never being suspected for things he's done. Everything else I would want to say has been said.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #624 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Nominate Mafiaception for best town game

I was scum here. I had an off game but let's face it, we got owned.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”