Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 246, Oversoul wrote:Updated my post about Singer for Paragon. Added this game

hint: she was only wrong about 1 mafia. Out of 5.

Nth Singer
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

^Family Nth's are lame, but she deserves it
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 286, Ankamius wrote:
Nominating a simultaneous triple hammer in Ori and the Blind Forest mafia.

I know it's 3 months late but I forgot to do it at the time and was just reminded of it.

3rd!

That was the funniest thing I've seen on this site STILL
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 298, Fro99er wrote:
In post 286, Ankamius wrote:
Nominating a simultaneous triple hammer in Ori and the Blind Forest mafia.

I know it's 3 months late but I forgot to do it at the time and was just reminded of it.

3rd!

That was the funniest thing I've seen on this site STILL

Just some background on it too (from my GTKAS)

In post 3, Fro99er wrote:The triple hammer in Ori and the Blind Forest Mafia (actually, I should probably add Ank to my favorite moderator list too). We lynched scum D2, then D3 we had an obvscum (by PoE, night actions, and associations) who quickly got run up to L-2 within minutes of the day starting (it was Hydrangea, who was on V/LA). Thus, town simply debated who the vig would be for N3. We couldn't agree, things started getting heated. Finally Cho put Hydrangea at L-1. Some more heated debate, people screaming, ika being ika , me being me, Cho about to go crazy, and finally I was like "JUST FREAKING HAMMER" (or something along those lines), then I refresh the page and three hammers came down with the exact same timestamp. It was the funniest fucking thing. I actually need to go nominate that for kodak moment if ika hasn't done so already. Also funny, Hydrangea didn't even get to post at all, as she was on V/LA the whole day.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

Nth Steven Universe best game, Varsoon Paperback Writer, Alliance mechanic
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 569, Not_Mafia wrote:
Nominate Mini:1688 Bees for best setup

2nd!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 575, MarioManiac4 wrote:
nth Mafiaception

Has one ever been so carried as the Masons were in this?

The best pet was the Mason's didn't even out themselves because they never had to.

The whole toe played really fucking well. A lot of very good players came together and figured it all out.

Nth
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 586, xRECKONERx wrote:is this stuff like not bare minimum for every mod ever

A bare minimum that frequently isn't met.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Anyway,
I nominate Maqruis for the body of work Mod award: Excellent moderation

Examples include:

Mini 1688: BEES! with one of the most creative mini normal setups ever where Marquis made the town role cop role interesting as well as starting the encryptor Enabler trend I've seen recently. Marquis was also ON TOP of numerous numerous replacements, promptly.

Mini 1721 with some of the sleekest flavor I've ever seen and a really cool use of the double day mechanic and a very light amount of power roles, which I personally find rare for most Normal games.

Countless newbie games that are always well run.

Micro 551 - Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia which I only spectate but found fun to read.

I'm sure there are more, but there's no doubt Marquis goes above and beyond with flavor, design, visuals, setups, etc. and always tries to moderate as fair as possible while also helping newbies out by moderating well run newbie games.
Last edited by Fro99er on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

2nd cheetory
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 603, Ether wrote:The thought of BEES getting a best setup awards makes me really, really uncomfortable.

This is going back to when Marquis was nominated for that one game in particular, back on Page 23. I'm all for him getting awards as a body of work thing!

Meh, everyone who played the game, town and scum alike, both loved the setup.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

Gimmicky ideas?

The only thing I can think of is the two backup IC's was. Encryptor Enabler is entirely normal and a cool role. And Marquis made the dull town rolecop an interesting role. It's toen's fault that the odd night rolecop got lynched N1. If he survives, everything could have changed. There's no reason that PR should have been lynched D1, except town couldn't get their act together and waited until deadline to get the wagon that far.

Scum sided? Probably need to talk with the reviewers.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 605, Ether wrote:I don't think setup speculation should have that much influence over any normal game,

Why not? (Literally multiple town players mentioned how they enjoyed the setup and setup spec)

(Perhaps a different discussion for a different thread).

I will stand by this setup as a fantastic Normal setup
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Nth varsoon
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

Cunning manipulator is a body of work award, but I think it's a great start for 2016 for postie.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”