Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

In post 234, Katsuki wrote:I like how Lost Butterfly left.

:(
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

In post 332, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 331, Kublai Khan wrote:Aw.. The super-secret judging forum is gone for me to go back and check, but I think I was pushing for BTTF town. It was a pretty close battle.

Ok, good to know. I was very proud how the Town there played from 'best' to 'worst' player and was sad that it didn't look like it got any significant consideration.

Thanks Kublai.

It won the half it was nommed for but ultimately lost out, although really both games were 'perfect victories' and it was a difficult decision. It was certainly an impressive town performance, though.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Yeah, it was definitely more the latter and not a 'big hydra' argument. (Fwiw, I thought cyclic 1 being inherently broken meant team mafia had to win but w/e)

It wasn't so much a hydra. I played mostly my own game and came to Mina and Equinox when I needed it for advice on things to do that I thought they could help me with in terms of strategy/faking reads. I also didn't feel like I was hydraing with Equinox/Mina/hito for their games, at all. You're not as involved in all 4 games as you would be if hydraing - I think.

I mean I guess it depends on how you want to play it, doesn't it zor? You can pretty much ignore your team mates if you want to.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

In post 408, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Is now a bad time to mention I'm a bit sad that my replacement as
Best New Player
is no longer on MS?

already noticed it, lol. oops? Well whatever, not a whole lot can be done about it :neutral:
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

In post 412, zoraster wrote:i know that still being active isn't technically a requirement of the scummies, but it is interesting that he was chosen. i don't know much about him or his play though.

He was active when the award was decided, I am fairly sure. Just hasn't been back since the crash.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”