Choice
Choice
Townie
Choice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Choice »

In post 355, Amrun wrote:I'm being respectful to you. The least you could do is return the favor.

yourewastingyourtimehere.jpg

Katsuki is a top tier player, as is Faraday. He and Faraday are nigh unreadable in different ways. One seemingly puts forth little to no effort into games and survives as few deem him a threat, while the other is fairly devious and clever, but attracts too much unnecessary attention to himself, shortening his lifespan. Both are very talented players, with very different approaches. This thread has helped shed light to quality players on the site. However, I did not find the commentary very amusinng. 2/10, improve this aspect next year and I might recommend this thread to some of my friends.
Choice
Choice
Townie
Choice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Choice »

Please do not belittle the achievements of other players, MagnaofNoScummies.
Choice
Choice
Townie
Choice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Choice »

In post 369, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 367, Choice wrote:Please do not belittle the achievements of other players, MagnaofNoScummies.

> Best Newbie 2011

Welp.

A. Among the blind, the one-eyed man is the king.
B. Feb 2010 Join Date for 2011 scummy? He seems too experienced to be a "newbie"
C. No one cares about little league trophies
D. Based on your posts in this thread, you are the type of poster that others would not want defending them. You do him a disservice with your posts.
E. The facts that I decree are not open to debate or discussion.

Edit: I do not belittle Magna's achievements. It was a well earned scummy, and my comment was all in jest. But I stand firmly in my claim (warranted) that Katsuki is an elite player.
Last edited by Choice on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Choice
Choice
Townie
Choice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Choice »

In post 373, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 367, Choice wrote:Please do not belittle the achievements of other players, MagnaofNoScummies.

Lulz.

Cute
In post 373, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Trolling alt or just clueless Newb?

Incorrect. Explain why my words are those of a "clueless newb"

In post 373, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Preview edit - actually I think it's another Katsuki alt Xalxe. That's the only way I can see that post appearing.

>someone defends a guy that you don't like
>claim he's an alt
>appeal to forum via seniority
>offer no warranted contrary opinion

topdebater
Last edited by Choice on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Choice
Choice
Townie
Choice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Choice »

In post 378, Xalxe wrote:Wait, did you just say MoI appealed to
me
as authority?

yes and no. You fall under the subset that is this forum, and have posted in the thread, but do not let your overinflated sense of worth cloud your mind, young padawan.

Where is Thestatusquo when you need him?
Choice
Choice
Townie
Choice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Choice »

In post 383, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 372, Choice wrote:

D. Based on your posts in this thread, you are the type of poster that others would not want defending them. You do him a disservice with your posts.

Yeah, fuck you too buddy.

You don't even know me, so go fly a fucking kite.

You're a fucking coward, hiding behind some fucking alt making fucking potshots at people with nothing to account for.

You white-knighted (antonym for this?) MoI and received a light dusting in return. I don't need to "know" you to make such an inference. Based on your vexation, I assume that I wasn't far off? Also, I will fly all the kites, fucking and non-fucking when I please. I am far from my hometown, the Windy City, but it is an excellent place for kite flying, mind you. As for the final statement, I would not say that I am a coward, but you are entitled to your own opinions. Not much to say about being an alt besides the fact that my home IP probably has no other users on the site, but it doesn't matter, as we are discussing my argument, not me as a person or as a user on mafiascum.

I presented a rational opinion, that katsuki and Faraday are talented players( in very different ways). I would gladly expand on my opinion, but peasant-debate-tactics and unwarranted claims will hold no water. I can easily prove that Katsuki is an able player, perhaps moreso than Faraday. It doesn't seem as though you are interested in this, but would rather complain and run crying home to mommy or complain to others (includes you too, MoI).

Regardless of what you say, Katsuki deserved a scummy and is a player worth looking up to. His playing style may not appear to be the greatest in your eyes, but it is efficient. Even if he possesses a remarkably low intelligence (doubtful), his playing style and strategy is peerless.
Choice
Choice
Townie
Choice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #401 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by Choice »

yeah in all honesty magna is a good player. LLD I was wrong about you too. Ugh I just read Final Fantasy mafia so I'm probably wrong about Katsuki as well. Not going to pretend I was trolling.
Choice
Choice
Townie
Choice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Choice »

Bastion, eh? He had good taste.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”