q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 am

Post by q21 »

Nominate MagnaofIllusion for Best Third Party Performance in Personal Agenda Mafia

He won as jester which wasn't an easy thing to accomplish. The game advert in the signup thread and the OP of the game mentioned the possibility of jester... no one even suggested Magna might be that jester. The nature of the setup meant that 7/12 players in the game had a specific target that they had to outlive in order to win (one of these was a mafia usurper), none of them had Magna as a target which meant that he had to overcome people's mod defined agenda to lynch people other than him. He was forbidden from self voting which meant that he had to get an entire majority of votes to win the game.

Most jesters I've seen go out and try to be as scummy as they can from the get go and hope no one thinks of the possibility. Magna didn't, he played the role very cleverly. Day 1 he took control over the town and gained the trust of the majority of players in the game - he even managed to get himself doc protected on night 1. On day two he betrayed that trust in the worst way possible by claiming an investigative role and naming someone he was pretty certain was town as scum resulting in that player's lynch. On Day 3 he ranted about being insane in a terrible attempt to defend himself while the town summarily lynched him. All in all, very good play, I thought.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 am

Post by q21 »

I don't think there's such a restriction, but I imagine you should get rather a lot of points from whoever's judging if do you win.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”