Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #233 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Ythill »

Nominate Thesp, Sotty7, and pman5595 for Best Performance, Scum Group
for their play in Mini 905. They did a great job behind the scenes and in-thread to pull off a victory there was no denying. Check out the post-game for the highlights.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #472 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Ythill »

Sweet. That means you can second. :D
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #487 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Ythill »

Speaking of the Guys Part II game,
Nominate Exilon for Funniest Claim
. Here's the post.

Spoiler: 18+ only
I am Dramonic, and I'm the Mod of Guys Part 2 Game.
My flavour talks about how I am one of the most productive members of the Guys thread and that one of my main achievements was burning down the closet where Reck was hiding. (unfortunately he seems to be running around the place). Asides from that, I'm an important part in making people open up to casual sex talk without any taboos.

Power-wise, I'm a Town Gay Whore. My objective is to search for people who'll give me love in exchange of my attributes. Also, since I'm the head Mod and one of the people who burned Reck's closet, I have to keep looking for him. Objectively speaking, I can target a player every night. If he's gay (or close enough), or willing to give me love in exchange of my attributes, I stay with them during the night (and it doesn't really state what else happens). If I target Reck, supposedly he recognizes me and we both unite as THE MODS. When that happens, it only says we get these awesome powers which include romantic night chats, manipulating votecounts, inducing post restrictions, and make people insta-cum from the pleasure of looking at us. Also Exilon nosebleeds and tries a triple tag team. (O_o)
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #730 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Ythill »

Nom dramonic's Tarot Mafia for Best Set-up

An epic mini-theme with eleven two-shot JoaTs and a single power-immune townie. The set-up worked around gendered roles and each JoaT action was actually a choice between opposing powers (ex: kill or make bulletproof). Some of the powers were unique, allowing palyers to mask the cardflip, cause a quicklynch, cause a double-lynch, etcetera and yet the game was very balanced, playing down to a tidy 2:1 endgame. The flavor was both integral and interesting but not so revealing that it was more important than scumhunting.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”