Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Jahudo »

The Fonz wrote:
Nominate: LlamaFluff
for best roleclaim for mafia 86.
Seconded
since he had me convinced and he was able to play multiple factions against one another to his advantage.

This is the game PokerFace: viewtopic.php?t=9540
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by Jahudo »

PokerFace wrote:I knew which game it was I was more so wanting exact link to post with claim. I don't want to search the entire thread for the post/claim
Ok here's the actual claim. At this point he knows there's a SK and says he checked EA (the real SK) and it didn't turn him vanilla. This could be explained by an unknown RB action night 1.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Thanks for nominating me! I'll have to tell K-Scope the game's over, because I know how focused he played :roll:

j/k, I think his presence helped in the early stages of the game and even when people learned he had left. For instance RW suspected me because I wasn't talking with K-Scope, but I might have earned sympathy points for not having an active partner.

And I owe alot to my scumbuddies in both alpha and beta. I bussed Yos-Nuwen enough to avoid getting lynched, and the scumteam of Alpaca-Ojando-J-Scope was rock solid. We had the advantage of being NK-safe the whole game, though, which helped too.
PokerFace wrote:I feel i must
Nominate Saunt Adelaus (Adel and Claus) for best setup design(s)
Seconded

Even though we lurked through the game or hindered good lynches, the setup was brilliantly designed to create a semi-open game where you were always questioning what role/faction balance was normal. I do believe that all five factions in the beta game were given a decent chance to win, but only a few decisions could tilt that balance and still make the game interesting for 1-2 or 2-3 factions, which is what happened.

And it was a good show of trying to work with a partner in a hydra to play under a time limit as well as a posting limit.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”