T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #153 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by T3 »

~
Last edited by T3 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by T3 »

nth Ausuka for Community Contributor, I literally had a nom on her that I was drafting.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 88, Flavor Leaf wrote: Pokémon Battles was fun, probably my favorite game of the year.

I feel like this is a year where people didn’t get a high scum roll anywhere?

I got 3 scum rolls.

I think Hu Tao rolled 3 times.

But compared to previous years, like in 2019 when I won 10 scum games, not even counting the losses there, seems like just a completely different era.

I could never handle something like that anymore anyways, so I kinda like it like this, but maybe that’s a ‘less games being made’
When I came back to the site in late 2022 I rolled scum 4 times in a row :(
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 216, DragonEater70 wrote:
Kodak Moment
2023/11/28 DragonEater70 JacksonVirgo, Random Nurse, Enchant, pretty much the entire playerlist (and the mod) of Large Normal 244 Large Normal 244 Technically, this is not the correct use of the Kodak Moment award, since it's supposed to be given for the most memorable moment. The thing is, and I'm sure a lot of people would agree, this game had A LOT of very memorable moments.

Some ridiculous, some funny, some depressing and some just chill.

Let's start with Day 2. JacksonVirgo, a member of the town, decided to fake claim a guilty on Psyche for no reason whatsoever. And then they refused to withdraw the claim. The result? Psyche, a town vig, eliminated Day 2 (later on it turned out to be a possibly game-winning move, since it prevented vigging the town Jailkeeper).

Day 3, Random Nurse sees that Save The Dragons has claimed ungated Roleblocker. Except a dead player is already an ungated Roleblocker. RN flips out and powerpushes STD... who was exactly what he claimed to be. Then Random Nurse posts this beauty blaming the horrible setup design.

Day 4, Enchant, a Vanilla Townie, declares intent to hammer CSF (a person who they pushed as scum, and who is actually scum). Time comes to hammer, Enchant posts this.

There are a lot more gems like Random Nurse being Batman or video game talk in twilight or the mod trolling the players or the worst desperately trying to signal to pisskop, and I unfortunately cannot list all of them. Nevertheless this is a great game to remember.
nth, this was a hilarious game to watch as the mod :D

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”