Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Best Mish Mash Newbie
2023/11/11 Malkon05 stoive Survivor: Village, a couple other games I mean if we are going to consider what makes a break out newbie, a winner feels like a nice place to start. Stoive came into the community having a very close connection to DeasVail, but playing in an anonymous setting, this is obviously not known. Stoive came in with an enthusiasm and dedication not often seen in a new player and played as if he'd been playing for years. Along the way he learned, grew, and came out with a really ridiculously compelling story to win the whole game and did so in a 7-3-0 vote. Very few newbies come out swinging on MafiaScum with a win in a major game under their belt. In addition, stoive has been active in other games since playing Village and has done pretty well from what I understand. A positive, glowing, bubbly individual who I see as having a bright future in this community for years to come, I can think of no greater pleasure than to nominate Stoive for Mish Mash newbie of the year.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”