Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3585 (isolation #400) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3583, Shadoweh wrote:okay so like, ive only had one glass of wine and i f i lii k carefully at the keybolard is doesn't bemess up that much
nope ur fucked up
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (isolation #401) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3586, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3584, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3580, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3578, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3574, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, I am pretty sure this rules out a Dunn/Marquis team
Agreed
Also re: the next post and the point that my hop on hop off with Dunn was town-indicative, I'm not sure why? It's just me being a dum-dum imo.
Yeah, but the thing is, if the votes are what they were, you have no
incentive
to get off in the first place, because you have far more incentive to stay on to keep the votes from flipping on to a Scummate, which can happen sometimes. I am not explaining this very well, but basically, it's completely unnecessary for you to move your vote at all in that spot because you have literally NOTHING to gain by doing so.
...except I was just told my reasoning for voting was wrong?
Doesn't matter.
How?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3592 (isolation #402) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Excuse me no? I try to factor in reasoning when analyzing votes.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (isolation #403) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3596, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3592, Gamma Emerald wrote:Excuse me no? I try to factor in reasoning when analyzing votes.
Well, then you are not really doing VCA, but "Does the reasons for player X voting player Y makes sense?"

There is a concept in mathematics where if there is even one extra thing that could have an influence on the outcome of what you are trying to calculate that it becomes impossible to predict what the result will be. That's is basically what you are doing when you try and mix and match VCA with looking at reasons for why someone voted someone. The reasons in this case, obfuscate the method to say who is Scum by mathematical means.
Okay then. Thanks for helping me with that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (isolation #404) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Currently working through CES ISO for associatives, here's what I'm thinking so far
Marquis/Shadoweh looks town, CES seems to have been trying to mislynch that slot the whole game
Shea might be town, CES defends Shea a lot, but never says Shea is town, just says Shea is "Sheaey"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3607 (isolation #405) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can anyone tell me they're scumreading Ran for something other than him defending CES?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3610 (isolation #406) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3609, Ranmaru wrote:I want Davsto, Shea, and Quick to each give their case on why they think I'm scum and should go. I actually want this day to be RANMARU v MARQUIS rather then just 'DUNNSTRAL DAY'. Then I'll try to explain my mindset and try to show who the real scum are. I know I can show you all that everything I did was pro-town. Ask me anything.
Marquis/Shadoweh should be off the table from now on, I ISOed CES ctrl-f'ing Marquis and the actions of CES towards Marquis are not scum theatre, they those of a scum trying to push low-hanging-fruit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (isolation #407) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3624, Shadoweh wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:Can anyone tell me they're scumreading Ran for something other than him defending CES?
There's a bit of difference between defending someone and trying to make someone preemptively sound like the incoming scum flip's partner, which is what I interpretted a lot of his comments towards Lycanfire as being. Especially since Lycan is 99% not a member of the scum team now. Regardless of that I think his opening post today sounded like pleading. I've been in the desperately pleading not to get lynched position though but somehow I doubt I'm going to be convinced by this train of thought. :V
Which posts about Lycan?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (isolation #408) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3633, Dunnstral wrote:Again, I had many opportunities to hammer what CES was pushing though, you're not looking at the full picture
Point them out, I want to look at all of them.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (isolation #409) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

1) Can you provide the list of all the people he's voted? I think with some lateral thinking I can disprove this point.
2) Fair, although sometimes his switches make sense (such as when he switched to scumreading me).
3) Why is trying to campaign for votes scummy? I think there could be better way of doing it (say, asking for thoughts on the case and saying if you agree vote with me) but it just seems like someone trying to lead. Plus I feel like there is a way to sort with those requests: seeing who supports and is against scum lynches.
4) Fair point, it seems Ran has been adjusting reads to what's beneficial for him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (isolation #410) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3637, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3636, Gamma Emerald wrote:1) Can you provide the list of all the people he's voted? I think with some lateral thinking I can disprove this point.
2) Fair, although sometimes his switches make sense (such as when he switched to scumreading me).
3) Why is trying to campaign for votes scummy? I think there could be better way of doing it (say, asking for thoughts on the case and saying if you agree vote with me) but it just seems like someone trying to lead. Plus I feel like there is a way to sort with those requests: seeing who supports and is against scum lynches.
4) Fair point, it seems Ran has been adjusting reads to what's beneficial for him.
1) For yesterday the people hes voted is listed in my post under the heading "with votes".
2) Sometimes they did, but everyones actions sometimes make sense. Like I said, switching your reads is not a scum tell. It was the way he switched his reads and how often and how he acted like his previous reads no longer even existed after he switched them. I also don't think his switch to scum reading you made much sense reading the transition. it was kind of like he was doing meta and declaring you lock town because of it and then all of a sudden he declared you as scum because of some different meta. Why was he picking and choosing meta to scum read vs town read you at different times? Am I missing something here?
3) Trying to take a lead is not inherently scummy, but the way he did it was scummy. Campaigning for votes on whatever wagon hes pushing with as far as I can tell very little lead up. One post, action dan is scummy and he wants me to lynch action dan. The next post I am scummy and he wants action dan to lynch me. These worldviews are not compatible with each other. They suggest to me that the lynch is what is important, not who it is on and not who is voting it, which I would describe as the opposite of a town mindset.
1) What about other days?
2) He wasn't picking and choosing meta, he just had different things he was connecting from this game to the others.
3) Okay fair, but I feel like if the read flipping gets explained this kinda falls by the wayside for me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (isolation #411) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3642, Davsto wrote:Imo for the most part today the most popular candidates for lynch are ranmaru and Dunn - a couple of others want other players lunch but for the most part ran/dun are most popular, so the day seems to be going in the direction of ran vs dun

And Ranmaru was campaigning hard for the lynch to be between him and marquis

Imo it came across as scum awkwardly trying to get the lynch off of being between a choice between two scum?
I guess that makes sens ebut I'm more comfortable with a Dunn lynch than a Ran lynch currently
Maybe those will be my next CES ISO ctrl-f picks
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (isolation #412) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I want to discuss this now: should we no lynch for 5p if we mislynch today?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (isolation #413) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I looked at dunn mentions in CES' ISO and he's kinda middle-of-the-road, early posting from CES looks like scumbuddies but later looks like he's lumping Dunn in with Marquis which makes me think Dunn is town
Also does anyone still have doubts about me? cos I can quote the one post by CES that should remove those doubts very effectively
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (isolation #414) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3219, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 3217, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Intent to hammer
If you hammer, it's a scum claim.
This. I'm not going to call this definitive but it should make you think about the idea of me being scum a bit more critically.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3678 (isolation #415) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Here's why scum kills someone other than Lycan: it puts town at a numbers disadvantage. Not saying this is anything against LQ being scum but the logic here should be clear as crystal.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (isolation #416) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Think about it: Lycan is already pretty much dead. By killing someone else yes that voice remains but when the next dayphase hits, that voice is gone and we're in evens. Why wouldn't scum let a conftown remain if it meant completely fucking up the main boon town got this game, which was an increase to the amount of mislynches before we lost?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3691 (isolation #417) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shadoweh I can find the posts where Ran said I was scum if you like
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (isolation #418) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I'm having my team focus this game down now so expect a lot more from me soon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3701 (isolation #419) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No, I still want input from my team. No one hammer until I can get them all on.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (isolation #420) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3703, Dunnstral wrote:Shadoweh truly taking on the role of their predecessor
And that is...?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3708 (isolation #421) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lycan did you know Grey was House
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (isolation #422) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3703, Dunnstral wrote:Shadoweh truly taking on the role of their predecessor
Lycan what do you think of this post?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #423) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No thoughts on the fact it's essentially shading?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3724 (isolation #424) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3722, Lycanfire wrote:oh, i guess i didn't vote LQ, but I'm proxy voting him through whatever anti-town fucker chooses to give me their vote later.
What? The wording here is kinda twisty
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (isolation #425) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3728, LicketyQuickety wrote:Tell you what, Lycan. If Dan ends up voting someone else besides Dunn, I'll vote Dan.
Horrible. If Dan is town it strongarms him into voted Dunn. If Dan is scum with LQ Dan can just not vote anywhere else.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (isolation #426) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3730, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 3729, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3728, LicketyQuickety wrote:Tell you what, Lycan. If Dan ends up voting someone else besides Dunn, I'll vote Dan.
Horrible. If Dan is town it strongarms him into voted Dunn. If Dan is scum with LQ Dan can just not vote anywhere else.
Is Dan scum?
Possibly?
Anyway this assumes Dunn to be town but I'm still thinking I should
VOTE: LickityQuickety
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (isolation #427) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because that doesn't feel like a town post. I recall someone did a similar thing earlier and it might've been postie but just cos postie flipped town doesn't mean I'm gonna expempt you if she was the person
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (isolation #428) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3734, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3733, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because that doesn't feel like a town post. I recall someone did a similar thing earlier and it might've been postie but just cos postie flipped town doesn't mean I'm gonna expempt you if she was the person
Or, you know, I think it's a pretty easy thing to conclude that if I am SRing one person and who is a Null slot and has been SRing another Null slot all game, and then just out of the fucking blue to vote someone else.. Yeah, you haven't thought this through as much as I have.
Could you use some names for clarity instead of such vagaries?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #429) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3738, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3735, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3733, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because that doesn't feel like a town post. I recall someone did a similar thing earlier and it might've been postie but just cos postie flipped town doesn't mean I'm gonna expempt you if she was the person
Or, you know, I think it's a pretty easy thing to conclude that if I am SRing one person and who is a Null slot and has been SRing another Null slot all game, and then just out of the fucking blue to vote someone else.. Yeah, you haven't thought this through as much as I have.
Should not be difficult to figure out who I mean from context.
I tried, still not getting anywhere. You gonna fix the problem or are you content with making vague useless posts?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (isolation #430) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3742, LicketyQuickety wrote:He gives his stamp of approval for lynchind Dunn as of (let me check)...

Last Monday at 2:00 PM
Interesting, any other things from Creature?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #431) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3747, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3744, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3738, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3735, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Should not be difficult to figure out who I mean from context.
I tried, still not getting anywhere. You gonna fix the problem or are you content with making vague useless posts?
Who have we been talking about this whole time? What people were just brought up as a duo team? What reads could I possibly be talking about when I say 2 Null reads? Common, really?
At least rephrase so I might be able to distinguish the two null slots, because that's part of the confusion.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (isolation #432) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3748, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3742, LicketyQuickety wrote:He gives his stamp of approval for lynchind Dunn as of (let me check)...

Last Monday at 2:00 PM
Interesting, any other things from Creature?
Not really.
Seriously? Is that the only thing he's said about the game?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #433) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3776, ActionDan wrote:VCA hasn't really yielded anything particularly fruitful so far, except reminding me that gamma loves to vote all over the place. I'm still mulling over gamma but my piliminary feelings so far are that his
votes strike me as weak
(which potentially could be a play style feature more than AI) but that there are a couple of nugents every so often that look town. I'll keep thinking about this.
Actually that's a gripe many have had about me in my early games, where I would vote change so quickly that my vote wasn't much for pressure
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (isolation #434) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3782, Shadoweh wrote:prod dodge ish, woke up slightly feverish, will post later with swift coffee injexctions
I don't think I want to vote Ran anymore today
Why?
Also I'm not finding much I feel is wrong with the scumcases I've been seeing so I'm going to try something different. Everyone give me your townreads and reasons why.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3790 (isolation #435) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3785, MathBlade wrote:
Shadoweh(1)
~ (37)
what the shit
UNVOTE:
while I find out what happened
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (isolation #436) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3795, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 3793, Thestatusquo wrote:You don't think players think about how likely they are to be ML? I definitely do.
I think people do get angry about being lynched over people they think are scum, I don't think this is the same thing.
It's like, pre-flip rage? in an "I played so much better then you" way. I'm basically saying it sounds like he doesn't think he's scum.
This is sensible. Like rather than be outraged at being mislynched he seems to be outraged at being outplayed.
...who were we talking about again
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (isolation #437) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3803, Thestatusquo wrote:This is another point about you that I should have brought up. The way you ask questions and generate content doesn't feel town to me. You pick some hyper specific detail that can't actually be that relevant to anything, then you ask someone to explain it. Then you hound them to explain it until they do, usually ignoring the fact that you'd know the answer if you had just been reading the thread. It reads like someone faking scum hunting to me.
You know this makes sense to me as well, I've gotten the feeling throughout the game he has been sending people out on little excursion to distract from actual scumhunting
See this is why I need people to give reasons for their town reads, because Im pretty much accepting anything here at this point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (isolation #438) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3806, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 3804, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3795, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 3793, Thestatusquo wrote:You don't think players think about how likely they are to be ML? I definitely do.
I think people do get angry about being lynched over people they think are scum, I don't think this is the same thing.
It's like, pre-flip rage? in an "I played so much better then you" way. I'm basically saying it sounds like he doesn't think he's scum.
This is sensible. Like rather than be outraged at being mislynched he seems to be outraged at being outplayed.
...who were we talking about again
I was talking about Lickety, but did you have someone else you thought this applies to? :lol:
Not really but wanted to be sure
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (isolation #439) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw Shea and Quick can you explain your townreads for me? I'd like details, but you don't have to deep-dive for them.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (isolation #440) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thanks Shea. Quick and Dunn it's your turn: describe why you townread who you townread.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (isolation #441) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3820, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3819, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thanks Shea. Quick and Dunn it's your turn: describe why you townread who you townread.
I don't care who is Town. Dunn needs to get lynched.
Mnaaaah I need this to actually sort people so like, please do this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (isolation #442) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3833, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 3805, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know this makes sense to me as well, I've gotten the feeling throughout the game he has been sending people out on little excursion to distract from
actual scumhunting
See this is why I need people to give reasons for their town reads, because Im pretty much accepting anything here at this point
Can you explain how you think I haven't doing this? If so, what is what I've done in my previous posts? :?
That wasn't exactly the point, I wasn't saying that it's just that it had felt like at times with the amount of things you were asking people to go back and look at that you were muddling up the ability to look at other things. Though now that I think about it that might be a stupid judgment of the facts.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3847 (isolation #443) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3827, Ranmaru wrote:Let's talk about my point of view with Gamma. Remember that he (not just him though) didn't follow me on CES when I pushed for him. It rubbed me off as wrong to see Quick, then Gamma, and then you vote when you were all not interested in his wagon earlier. #3211, #3181,
#3152. Especially since I tried to gain the votes of Gamma and Quick and both weren't on board with me. That was my point of view there. CES flipping scum, makes it more likely that I was originally correct on Gamma. In the three man scum team of Shea-Quick-Gamma, he would be the one that would least likely fit in my mind (since there are only three scum and CES flipped scum), so obviously I don't think what I said meta wise the second time applies. Again, it was all sparked by Quick's weird push on me with reference to my Gamma read, but I realize now that again, I was just wrong.
I guess this is fair. Why wouldn't someone else that you accused EoD3 be more cleared by your logic than me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (isolation #444) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3837, Lycanfire wrote::neutral:

How do you feel about the first Unholy Union wagon on Gamma of Shea-Eddie-Dan, Ranmaru? The earlier two votes dropped off, and Dan stayed. He was joined by CES, then LQ. Gamma never went past 3 votes, and those were the two wagons.

Is Gamma always scum with LQ? Start of D3 he went hard on Gamma, which I perceived as opportunism to use my hard D2 scumread on Gamma as a means to gain momentum: interestingly, LQ did the same sod2, on Postie (a CES special), and proxy-RC ended up killed not long after I said LQ never believes he hammers Eddie on a team where Postie can scream him down in daytalk for being an idiot. I don't feel like this is a viable pair.
What are you asking here?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (isolation #445) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Excuse me what the fuck? Check who you're quoting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3855 (isolation #446) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Since I have been asked to explain my townreads myself here's where I'm at:
Shea: Doesn't feel like he's submitting his play under any care of being examined, basically he's not trying to please anyone with his play.
Ranmaru: honestly it comes down to why. I feel like he'd be smarter with his scumplay than to so evidently flip his reads at the drop of a hat.
Shadoweh: Besides being CES' pet ML he's also shown a serious desire to solve today.
Everyone else is pretty much a suspect.
Also I just thought of something to look at, one second
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (isolation #447) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3858, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3857, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3855, Gamma Emerald wrote:Since I have been asked to explain my townreads myself here's where I'm at:
Shea: Doesn't feel like he's submitting his play under any care of being examined, basically he's not trying to please anyone with his play.
Ranmaru: honestly it comes down to why. I feel like he'd be smarter with his scumplay than to so evidently flip his reads at the drop of a hat.
Shadoweh: Besides being CES' pet ML he's also shown a serious desire to solve today.
Everyone else is pretty much a suspect.
Also I just thought of something to look at, one second
Don't look at whether something people are doing is smart, look at who it benefits. The argument "why would x player do y its too obvious" is very often wrong, because it causes people to doubt themselves exactly like you're doing here. Plus, some people are just bad. Ranmaru has played poorly this game regardless of he's scum or town. It's not like his play is good for town to do either, and if we look at the motivation for why a player would play in the way that he has, i.e. read my case and my response to his response, we can see that the most likely motivations are all scum ones and not town ones. Same way he picks hyper specific things to ask people questions about that are ultimately irrelevant and frequently have been completely answered multiple times already. Why would town do that? I can't think of a motivation for it. Why would scum do it? There are tons of motivations there.
Why do you say I am Town for Tunneling on you when I ask you things that have been answered, but Ranmaru is Scum for those same things?
That's not what he's say at alllllll?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3866 (isolation #448) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3864, LicketyQuickety wrote:The resistance to lynching Dunn is unreal. That is a weak reason to SR Dunn all in itself.
Maybe
if you explained why everyone else is town
you might convince me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (isolation #449) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3867, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3866, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3864, LicketyQuickety wrote:The resistance to lynching Dunn is unreal. That is a weak reason to SR Dunn all in itself.
Maybe
if you explained why everyone else is town
you might convince me
Irrelevant. Correct play here is to lynch Dunn.
You see
the more you post that
the more I want to votepark on you for mindlessly pushing a lynch
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (isolation #450) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3873, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3872, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 3870, Thestatusquo wrote:Don't do that, he's town.

God dammit.
Fake news!

His read is that Dunn needs to die as evidenced by the fact that Dunn is playing very badly for town or something.
More like there is Scum motive based on Dunn's votes, but sure! practically the same thing! /s
Question: who do you think Dunn's partner is? I want logic for this, solid logic.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (isolation #451) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3876, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3875, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3873, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3872, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 3870, Thestatusquo wrote:Don't do that, he's town.

God dammit.
Fake news!

His read is that Dunn needs to die as evidenced by the fact that Dunn is playing very badly for town or something.
More like there is Scum motive based on Dunn's votes, but sure! practically the same thing! /s
Question: who do you think Dunn's partner is? I want logic for this, solid logic.
Dunn has very little to tie them to other players because they have done very little to actually influence things. Dunn is mostly a passenger in this game. There was a strong tie to CES to Dunn in that, Dunn had a pattern of voting the same way that CES did.

I don't want to talk about who is partnered with Dunn because that distracts from lynching Dunn.
This is a compelling argument actually. Gonna have to run some ISOs to determine the actual worth of this though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (isolation #452) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2691, Davsto wrote:
In post 2594, Dunnstral wrote:I can actually give you guys an idea now, I think LQ, Gamma, are town
Ranmaru next tier
Cogito ergo Sum and TSQ, davsto, lycanfire are all null
northsidegal, actiondan lean scum
Marquis is scum
It's day three, why do you have four null reads and why aren't you doing anything to fix that?
Thinking Davsto is town overall but Ranmaru am I nuts or is this what you called me for in Family Mafia?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (isolation #453) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3891, LicketyQuickety wrote:So I guess my main/strongest TRs right now are:

Shea
Davsto
Gamma
Can you explain those for me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (isolation #454) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm feeling like lynching Dan. Here's why.
1) I have 4 townreads outside of Lycan fire. This means I have 3 suspects remaining.
2) LQ has been pushing Dunn very heavily today. I
really
don't think White Flag gambit is involved here, so they shouldn't be aligned.
3) Because of 2, The main teams I'm thinking are possible are (LQ, Dan) and (Dan, Dunn). As such no matter what team comp if my townreads are right then Dan should always be scum. I want to ISO Dan before voting there because I want to make sure I'm not completely out of my mind by thinking he could be scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #455) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3897, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3893, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3891, LicketyQuickety wrote:So I guess my main/strongest TRs right now are:

Shea
Davsto
Gamma
Can you explain those for me?
I've given my reasons for TRing these people in the past. They are pretty much the same reasons.
At least link the post so I don't have to ISO dive?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (isolation #456) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: ActionDan
ISO gives me the feeling he's been avoiding the game recently at least
If this flips town then I'll know one of my townreads is wrong so this is my best pick
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3916 (isolation #457) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I want Dan, not LQ or Dunn. For me Dan breaks the game open in a sense. If he's scum we win. If he's town I know a townread is wrong based on LQ and Dunn never being scum togehter.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3921 (isolation #458) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3919, LicketyQuickety wrote:I almost want to vote gamma for being surface level.
How?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (isolation #459) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

> Wants to vote me for being surface level
> can't tell how I'm being surface level
My brian hurts...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (isolation #460) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LQ has Creature said anything else about the game?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3997 (isolation #461) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I still want Dan but if no one will come off of LQ I'll go for that instead
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4001 (isolation #462) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4000, Dunnstral wrote:No, I'm not asking who you think I should be voting. I'm asking who I should be voting - I don't scumraed ranmaru and won't be voting there, there's a number of reasons for this. Where should I be voting, then? Why is my lq vote hilarious and scummy? Because it's not what you want?
Curious about these, I want to know why you aren't considering Ranmaru, your assertion of the townread now feels strange, why not assert it earlier?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (isolation #463) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: LQ
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (isolation #464) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Dunnstral
I checked the VC right before my little mini-game I did day 3 and noticed CES and Dunn were both on Marquis and we're also the two secondary wagons. This kinda points me to Dunn as scum.
LQ this is what you wanted isn't it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (isolation #465) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who else is willing to vote Dunn?
And btw if I die tonight and Dunn wasn't lynched today I'm thinking he's my preferred lynch in 5p
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (isolation #466) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LQ why are you getting cold feet on Dunn now?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (isolation #467) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4018, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am mixing things up here.

Gamma what is your thought process between voting me and then voting Dunn?
You were being scumread for more recent events, then I looked back at the gamestall and determined Dunn was more likely to be scum based off of that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (isolation #468) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I can accept Ran being lynch but Dunnstral really needs rope
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4028 (isolation #469) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4007, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 4.10

LicketyQuickety(3)
~ (17), (30), Ranmaru
Ranmaru(2)
~ (20), (54)[/i]
ActionDan(2)
~ (63), (79)
Shadoweh(1)
~ (21)

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-19 04:22:42)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4030 (isolation #470) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

> LQ backs off Dunn
> Dunn backs off LQ
There goes your little WF gambit down the toilet, no thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4036 (isolation #471) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4031, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think anybody was ever accusing us of being a team though?
Pre-emptive?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4038 (isolation #472) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4037, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4036, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4031, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think anybody was ever accusing us of being a team though?
Pre-emptive?
For what?

If you think LQ is scum, vote him instead of trying to start something on me. You backed off of him too.
I think you're scum more.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4046 (isolation #473) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4039, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 4038, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4037, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4036, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Pre-emptive?
For what?

If you think LQ is scum, vote him instead of trying to start something on me. You backed off of him too.
I think you're scum more.
You should just vote Ran. Like, we need a lynch, maybe?
What part of I think Dunn is scum more don't you understand?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (isolation #474) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ran can you be amenable to a Dunnstral vote?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #475) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why not? He was the other wagon besides CES to be secondary to Marquis, and was on Marquis when the game stalled (which means Marquis is likely town because scum were not in the mood to change the situation due to risk of shifting the wagon to them).
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (isolation #476) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ranmaru why haven't you considered any options other than Quick and Shea?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4061 (isolation #477) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

AD would you vote Dunn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (isolation #478) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Are we doing an LQ wagon now?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4093 (isolation #479) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: LQ
Yeah I'm back here for now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (isolation #480) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh hey I finally got my response from my teammate I had set on this
SS says that he thinks CES' ISO implicates Dan + Dunn, and that he thinks LQ and Ran are town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4101 (isolation #481) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Read on Shea I believe I said something about him recently, don't feel like he's scum atm
btw no matter who gets lynched if it's a town flip we should def be looking on the wagon for scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4102 (isolation #482) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

SS isn't close to caught up but will at least look into Shea
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4104 (isolation #483) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3211, Thestatusquo wrote:Have you been paying literally attention to LQ this game? Have you been paying literally any attention to ANYTHING in this game besides marquis?

Because I've had to do that like 5 times.

VOTE: ces

L-1.

If we lynch dunn/
marquis
/
ces
/
NSG
we win the game.
oh wow this post is pretty bad
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4105 (isolation #484) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah looking at that and his posting today it looks like he tried to set you/dunn up ran
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4108 (isolation #485) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: TSQ
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4320 (isolation #486) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That kill points to Shadoweh imo
prove me wrong
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (isolation #487) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4322, Thestatusquo wrote:also lol did you just "prove me wrong" meme in thread?
Yes
As for the kill spec being WIFOM I 100% should have been the kill so I feel incensed to investigate into anything else, anyway why do you think that's an incorrect conclusion? AD was probably the only person pushing Shadow.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4331 (isolation #488) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

today is mylo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (isolation #489) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think we probably shouldn't NL at this point
Also I thought it over again and does anyone think the game stalls on Marquis and then later shifts wagon to CES if both are scum? Like no matter what that whole d3 stall is my biggest concern for any possibility of Shadoweh being scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (isolation #490) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2504, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Votecount 3.6

Dunnstral(2)
~ ,
Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
~ ,
Thestatusquo(1)
~

Not Voting (2): Marquis, northsidegal

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-02 07:15:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Let's take a look at this votecount LQ posted. Who is the leading wagon? Marquis. Who is among the secondary wagons? CES. How many posts were between this and the point where I tried to revive the game over a day later? 37. Average posts per day on Day 3? 104. So while we had a wagon on someone else and the secondary suspect was our flipped scum, there were about a third of the average posts for the game day for the one day follwing the wagon hitting the point where it peaked before the stall. And this isn't even checking things before Ran's Marquis vote. I would be astonished if anyone tried to tell me the game wasn't stalled then.
this is all based on Aneninen's unexpected gamestall tell for anyone wondering
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (isolation #491) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4353, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma: There wasn't much movement from others, like Action Dan, NSG, and Lycanfire. So, I think it was stalled because mostly, people stuck to their guns. The only reason CES picked up steam was because Lycanfire, Davsto, NSG were sitting on him. Then Quick, you, and Shea hopped on afterwards due to NSG's case. Why does it stall and move to CES? I think I just answered that question. Yet, you think it's possible it stalled because she was town? That would mean that town overall noticed she was townie (when this wasn't the case) and rejected CES's push. She got to L-1, so I don't think that's the case. Although I unvoted, because I was wary of Shea's vote.

I think we shouldn't just consider the wagon stall. We should also consider Marquis's individual play, and their interactions with CES and association to CES. I want you to ISO Marquis, compare to Shadoweh. Then I want you to ISO CES, looking for association to see if they seem like scum together.
Just because town doesn't move doesn't mean I can't call it a scum motivated gamestall. I still feel like it was.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (isolation #492) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I'm gonna go back to those opening pages like I did d3 and read them again with what I know now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (isolation #493) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Would a no lynch be advisable at this point still? We seem to have 3/4 needed
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4372 (isolation #494) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: No Lynch
I think this is the best option
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4374 (isolation #495) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was only not okay with it if we generated too much content. Given that we still were voting it I figured we hadn't so I decided it was better just to do it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4377 (isolation #496) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

stop posting reads pls
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4513 (isolation #497) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

who was the other mafia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4517 (isolation #498) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

gfdi
other than CES and Shadoweh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (isolation #499) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ok
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4540 (isolation #500) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4531, Mathdino wrote:Ranmaru I'm sad your posts didn't become more of a meme this game

Do you still think CES is town :P
he actually thought CES was scum
then flipped right as the lynch was viable
le whoops
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”