Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Three kills a night is still a lot of possibilities for a mini. The Serial Killer is the worst off with no potential to protect itself.
As SKs generally suck in minis, best to remove it in its entirety and place a Mafia Goon instead.

Lynch thresholds in the rules are incorrectly worded, at the moment if there are door example 8 players left alive, that rule days someone would be lynched upon receiving 4 votes.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I think Mafia has enough control with their thinngs that the ungated cop is fine as it is, all three of those roles can prevent a follow the cop scenario. If it's not based around innocents, but with the Vig there, the death count should go fast enough that it's unlikely to be a problem as much.

I think it works as it is at the moment.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I was last time I posted, still am

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”