Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Isis »

Can we run this with mafia informed of psychologist

I don't think you need other changes. 5 scum can influence 14 players pretty well
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Post stuff in here so I don't forget to review role PMs and it bumps in my unreads
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:44 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm not sure redacted flips aren't just bad.

Like you used "share a thread" for both the mafia and neighborhood PTs, someone could claim Neighbor D1 and paraphrase their role using the word "share", then mafia could get limmed instead, then D2 there is this tiny bit of probability there's really a neighborhood. That doesn't matter all that much but just like, I don't think everyone always thinks of everything, and I'm not sure what purpose is served by full flips in normal queue..

I'm not vetoing redacted flips from this game as a reviewer or anything, just opinions.

I will actually nag about using the mafiascum wiki spelling for neighbor because i think that can add some confirmation.

I don't see anything else
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Isis »

Vorthos (flavor): traitors shouldn't know the mafia's roles because they're just citizens who decided they want the town to fall to crime and rule-by-criminal.

Melvin(mechanics)- a traitor is a role that is in ever respect like a gunless goon, with a singular change that the mafia's group of them is omitted, assymetrically. Deprivation of the traitor's knowledge is not part of the mechanical principle so the traitor should know the Mafia's roles.

Just thought that's interesting to think about. I don't feel strongly
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Isis »

Idt it's good to bake a preference for vigging into the compulsive role.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Isis »

You can receive fruit twice in mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't know how compulsivity on multiple roles is supposed to work exactly, but this one might be nonnormal. Usually compulsive fruit vendor on a mafia precludes the mafia kill, so I think multiple town roles is probably supposed to work the same way.

I just think it seems nonneutral to resolve no-submission towards a certain action on the compulsive-vig + compulsive fruit vendor. I think a lack of submission should flip a coin for which role is used and also flip a coin for the target, rather than picking one role to have primacy over the other as a moderator.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:43 pm

Post by Isis »

All investigative roles are minimally useful on the ascetic actually
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by Isis »

What if you just do a regular 2 shot vig and make the 4shot follower a 4shot combined gunsmith follower?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Looks good
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”