ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:38 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Does a Bulletproof-Finder "Find" that a player is "Bulletproof" if they were a 1-shot BP at the start of the game but they have since been shot and lost the 1-shot of protection that they had?
Does a Mailman's message get delivered if he/she dies?
Are the Mafia allowed to be multitasking by default if it is public info?
Am I allowed to use the 50% rule for no Elim in a normal game if it is announced, or do I have to stick to 50% +1?
If it is clear the flips have no relation to how a player died, can I use possum-related death flavor? ex: "Was carried off by a pack of wild possums", "Was ambushed by possums in an alley", "was mauled by possums"
- Yes, the Wiki is not explicit about it, but it says modifiers are not considered when finding a role, so I would say it would get a positive on a 1-shot BP that has been used.
- Yes, Mailman is a miscellaneous action in NAR, which comes before killing.
- Yes.
- As long as it's specified in the rules (which I see you have), that is fine.
- I believe that is fine, yes.

-----

I don't see anything wrong with the setup balance-wise. Making the goon a PR to be targetable by the vig is a decent help to the town, I'm ok with it, but would probably want the role to be something that gives scum a bit of utility to compensate. Scum is already disadvantaged in this setup with 2 groupscum and a traitor. Can you post what the PM results would be for people targeted by the announcing JOAT and the mailman?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Agreed. I was thinking something like a traffic analyst that gets a guilty on all PRs except the vig, but it probably makes the most sense to leave as a goon.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

/pass

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”