Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sat May 22, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Isis »

There's two problems

1- I think the EV is a little high for town, but only just.
2- I don't think it's considered "normal" for the experience playing the setup not to be qualitatively different in at least one way. Optimal play here seems to be for everyone to share the information that they have on the first page of the game. The town could be a little unsure whether there's weak town power in the setup but it doesn't seem substantial enough to count.

I think these issues could be resolved with some combination of night specific Strong abilities, night specific activated informed abilities in place of passive informed abilities, and day X IC reveal abilities in place of Day 0 IC reveal abilities.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Isis »

I think I like it.
As an idea I had, you could also do a night specific strong kill that simulates both the failed kills on the bulletproof. That is, a strong kill that is night specific to such a late night, you don't actually reach it unless you submit a couple no kills. That moves some information out of town hands. If my math is right it would be N1N6 strongman and you would probably want a backup.

What if instead of having two shots of bulletproof on the strong man

I think I'm not supposed to suggest stuff when I'm already happy passing, though. I think post 4 is passworthy unless ircher talks me out of it
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Tue May 25, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Isis »

In post 5, Isis wrote:What if instead of having two shots of bulletproof on the strong man
That incomplete thought was supposed to be erased but drafting posts on a phone is hard.

This setup has passed review
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”