What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Ircher »

I think my only concern about this setup is the 1-shot bulletproof traffic analyst. Bulletproofs are a bit annoying to play around as scum especially when they are on a powerful PR. Traffic analyst is a pretty strong role in general as it can generate cop-level clears, and there are not many roles in this setup that would generate false guilties, so it is a reliable investigative. Now, the good thing about traffic analyst is that it becomes useless when one scum is left (and due to the neighborizer, it will gradually weaken across the game anyway)s), but scum will most likely have to deal with the role being alive most of the game due to the bulletproof.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 8, innocentvillager wrote:1) so even if the Rolecop is the last mafia, are they not allowed to rolecop and kill in the same night?

2) is there no agreed precedent for which of the vig/mafia kill happens first? (if not can we just say the mafia happens first arbitrarily, so Universal Backup would become the mafia kill's role).

3) And do I have to include that in the Universal Backup's role PM (or anyone's)?
1) Nope.
2) Nope. One of the things to realize is that the normal role whitelist is rather large, and it's hard to specify all yhe various interactions between roles. Thus, some things are judgement calls by the NRG, and others are left to the individual moderators. This is a situation that happens rarely in a normal game, so there isn't a great need to standardize it.
3) Nope. I would advise against actually putting it in the role pms as it implies certain things about the setup. It's more of a "if it happens" or "if you are asked" kind of thing.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”