TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by TS »

well done

fwiw Ani I never lost my account password, I don't know where that legend started from haha!
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by TS »

for those at the reveal who were all "who is TSS???" there will be some prerequisite ancient history classes on the horizon.

It was nice to send PMs again. I forgot how much I enjoyed sending those. Really teaches me new things to take away

: ^)
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by TS »

xofelf wrote:..

If we met again I had an apology all written up

I vote with my heart always. And sadly that meant even though ralts was an outsider I would rather be genuine to him than go with the majority; I didn't feel us two spoke much. Had I voted with you my loyalty would have not been in it and selling my integrity so early on didn't rest well with me even though I knew ralts was leaving anyway.

But I like to think that, as dewspheal and sphealix fossil show, or even cephrir in summertime, even when votes are not with me (or are on me) good partnerships can still result. Really should have been around at gamestart though or made more of an effort to play my usual PM game with you though. Sorry about that. If there was a next time I've learnt a lot.

And book 5 all the way!
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by TS »

In post 51, xofelf wrote:But seriously dude, you didn't answer me a lot more often than I didn't answer you so saying I didn't talk to you was very "what is going on tho?!" I'm just happy you're back <3. I've missed your face.

My friend, this is why I apologise!

It takes two to tango and I didn't put my steps in when it came to PMs. That's a pity on my part but it turns out we were split until my end at any rate

Dance Dance Revolution and I missed my beats. I'm not "back" by any means sadly, and there's some TW wisdom I need to be thinking about over the coming moons.
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by TS »

frog wrote:I've heard of TS. I've heard of him a bit too much, actually.

haha salty!

Return to “Social Game Archive”