OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:09 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Well the specs hated me at least as much as the players so that's a nice symmetry
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:55 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 98, Shadoweh wrote:MAYBE I WOULDA HATED YOU LESS IF YOU STOPPED SENDING YOUR GOONS AFTER ME, ALFRED!
"the chatzy is cool but if I'm doing this right I'll get invited to it eventually anyway" NEVER!

What are goons for if I can't send them after you though? <3

In post 97, Cheery Dog wrote:I was only paranoid of you, no hate from me. But then I think the only think I had hated was Morcheeba's first message to me in this game.
And the way Robyn went.

Although if I'd been eliminated on Boy Bands, which was apparently likely (at least before wiggles went) I'd probably have hated more.

Yeah there's a good chance you would have been the target if we went to the first post shipwreck council, but only because such tiny tribes hardly left any room to maneuver. If we'd gone after the wiggles vote though you'd have had your choice of helping me get my irrational revenge or just knocking me out though :D

In post 96, Crazy wrote:I definitely didn't hate you, but I definitely felt like you were playing me with every breath. And while that was definitely kind of true, I actually found reading your confessional that you were a little more loyal to me than I thought.

My disappointment at our failure to capitalize on strong shipwreck challenge placement is overwhelming LOL

In post 95, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I just want you to know that I only made a hate thread for you because I care about you so much <3

The whole spec forum was a hate on teeth thread!

Return to “Social Game Archive”