TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

What an amazing first game! All those shenanigans we pulled off to make that Final 2... :lol:

Congratulations on your second win, Shiidaji. I am so glad to have helped you achieve that

In post 102, Shiidaji wrote:Breeze boy you the fuckin' man and I'm sure if you had time to invest in that FTC there would be SO many more Eldin votes up there christ. This win is OURS son, don't think about the placing at all. I had the time of my life scrapping through a the minority alliance struggle with you, some of my favorite Survivor moments ever tbh wouldn't have done it any other way

<3

The best part about getting 2nd place, is that it gives me that much more drive to take home that title next time I play. This placing does not phase me whatsoever especially under the circumstance during the FTC

In post 129, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:Besides, reading Eldin's torch walk, I'm not sure he would have been happy to trust me either.

There was no way I was going to trust you from that point forward. I even alluded to you that I would push for your elimination if Mido went home, and I had every intention of seeing that through:

I'm worried that if we vote out Mido now, we might not be able to save you for the next vote.

:wink:

To the spectators: Having that fan-base cheering us on towards the end was awesome. Loved reading through your perspective of the game

RECK, you are a god... (GODDESS!*) But seriously, you did a solid job on modding since it was your first time. Thank you for running everything and you made this experience very enjoyable

Last but not least, good game to everyone that went out like a champ and never exemplified bad sportsmanship

Return to “Social Game Archive”