Princess Toady
Watcher
Princess Toady
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Princess Toady »

Hello everyone! :P

So TheBreeze found me out before the end of this game. Lol @ failed anonymity. Congratulations to both Eldin and Tetra, and especially the latter for winning the game.

I'm sorry Dampe, I didn't think it mattered that much since you already had three votes for Volvagia. Maybe I should have stayed on Colin but he managed to sway me and made me believe he wanted an alliance with me down the line. ^^
Princess Toady
Princess Toady
Watcher
Princess Toady
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Princess Toady »

And yes, congratulations Reckoner for modding this first Survivor game of yours on your own (almost). ^^

It was funny, cool and a little hectic too. Premerge seemed like it was actually a little too fast. :P

Or maybe it was the Zora tribe.
Princess Toady
Princess Toady
Watcher
Princess Toady
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Princess Toady »

In post 100, DeathNote wrote:Well played everyone. I saw some interesting characters this time around and some strong new players which I loved. It was an enjoyable game to watch.

Congrats to our final 2 contestants, I was unsure who would end up winning. Well done to Reck and the Mod Crew for pulling this one out successfully.

<3 Zelda/Toad, you were great and I am glad we became good friends during Zora. Sorry for pulling you down with me.

Not sorry that Dampe/Colin ended up getting screwed over once Merge hit :)

Don't worry about it! Loved you too and I wouldn't have voted for you anyways, haha!

I just didn't see myself surviving in this tribe if they were to kick out the most 'social' players anyways. It was a blast talking to you, you were the only one amidst the mess of the Zora TC who was still talking about other stuff with me. <3

Return to “Social Game Archive”