Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:35 am

Post by DeasVail »

I don't think a personality change is necessary. Sometimes I try a different persona in an attempt at not being obvious, but it's just really exhausting for me. I remember you saying somewhere that you wanted to find a balance between not being social enough and being too social. My suggestion is that you completely disregard the possibility of being too social. Be as social as you possibly can be. Talk about anything, anything at all, as long as you're making conversation and not giving someone a PM that's difficult to respond to. It doesn't even have to be game-related. If you can't decide whether you're talking too much or not, then you're pretty certainly not talking too much.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 45, mallowgeno wrote:Man after reading some confessionals apparently I was not very popular. It might be because of how inactive I was and how often I phone posted. I don't know though. You guys have any ideas why specifically you didn't like me and what I could have changed?

I think it was just a matter of getting to talk to other people more than I did to you. :(

Return to “Social Game Archive”