TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:26 am

Post by TS »

I wasn't going to post here but It's impossible to please people in this game. In most of my prior games I am given scathing disdain for being a villain who blindsides, and here I am completely loyal to Jesse and my old allies and people think I'm idiotic for not voting them out. Then again I don't care much for pleasing people. I might not be playing again, certainly not unless I can be assured that It won't be with Holly. Credit to Dora and Yzma who both played really intelligent games. Didn't take everything too seriously (it never stops amazing me how Snakes is so gamebotty and cold in his confessionals. I forgot he was like that in those) and sometimes had the most insightful or refreshing things to say by far. Mad props to Nappa too for trying to be different and making the effort to bring some flavour to a powdery game. Machine was right saying these games become formulaic after a time, but I don't think a player like Nappa could ever be compartmentalized into an equation.
For anyone else

"Fame is a mask that eats into the face"

- Updike
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:33 am

Post by TS »

I'll make a note in my confessional next time (apparently now heavily censored because I can't say bad things about other players?) that being loyal and getting a third of the jury votes (probably more had Thomas been here) is apparently such a bad game it's like playing not to win, which really is just disrespectful seeing how much we had to drag ourselves through that game.
But whatever. That's me done for another cycle.
-Out//
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Wed May 14, 2014 5:48 am

Post by TS »

In post 48, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:It's also disrespectful calling another player your puppy and making fun of them cause you can. I understand your frustration, but the object of the game is making the jury think you played the best game, and if the jury despises you, it has to be because of something you did.
So Sheep and goat are fine but puppy is bad? Is there a list of acceptable fauna I missed? Puppy is the same as sheep to me so I still don't agree with anything you're saying. Saying we weren't trying to win is something else.
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:36 am

Post by TS »

In post 53, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I just don't want everyone else's concerns to go off unnoticed.
Oh don't worry, they haven't :/

Return to “Social Game Archive”