KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Have a tribal immunity challenge be a coin flip.

Have the first immunity challenge require someone to post something every 10 minutes. For 24 hours.

Have the it be impossible to win the F4 immunity challenge unless someone else specifically made themselves do worse so you could do better.

Have the entire game be put on a flash game challenge, which actually ends up being who can go the longest before the game softlocks.

Yeah, I'm not very creative. I might actually think of other ones later.

EIDT: Also, legendary box.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:55 am

Post by KingdomAces »

If there is a game of that size, there is bound to be at least one thing in it that doesn't work as intended. I figured that someone was going to do something like that eventually anyway, so I didn't want it to be focused all on one game or another. The third one was from Sky Pillar (where literally the only way I could have survived that TC was if I won the challenge, so I probably cared more about it than anyone else did), and the fourth one was from Kingdom Clash, which is why it came down to a flash game and not a vote, so I guess that doesn't really count towards this thread.

And having a tribe swap after every single vote sounds interesting as long as everyone knows what they are getting in to. Aside from that, the main problem would be constant challenge throwing most likely, with the possibility of both tribes trying to do worse than the other one.

And yes, I can't spell. Sorry.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:18 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Even though that would save a lot of trouble and arguing for pretty much everyone involved, firstly as worded and assuming you can't vote for yourself, it encourages people to vote for whoever they think won't get to FTC, because their vote can only hurt them in the long run. Even if all votes made by the people involved in the FTC are nullified, then the main problem is that it encourages OTT play, because under the radar players can't explain their calculated actions resulting in them being where they are, so even if they were actually the ones controlling the whole game while their F2 partner was just a figurehead who was meant to draw blindsides who never actually did anything, they would still win due to the fact that no one would want to vote for the person who was seemingly less powerful during the game. That means that everyone would be playing OTT, and I really don't think that would end well.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:39 am

Post by KingdomAces »

No, I'm fairly sure STD means a popularity vote based on the entire forum, so what would happen was there would be campaigns all over GD and the admins would get mad. I think those challenges have been sitebanned at this point.

Then again, I've only minorly skimmed some of the Survivors from back then, so I could be completely wrong.

Return to “Social Game Archive”