Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Jal »

I made my jury speech for why I voted Donald (TBO).

From a person who has gone out of the way to kick out the last goat going into the finals before, it did nothing to prevent a lot of people attempting to do it this game.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Jal »

The hearts. It was the hearts within hearts that gave it away. Taking a few seconds to read the spectator thread and KA is so distinguishable. So cute!

Of course, grats TBO. If it weren't obvious to everyone where my vote would land.

Edit: Ani was also immediately distinguishable. I don't know how we don't speak lots, but in two games I've been able to identify you right away.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Jal »

Oh Shii, reading your confessional regarding me brings up a lot of fuzzy warm memories. Mostly always keeping a smiley face no matter how hard I try and rumble. It's not difficult to see why people like you.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Jal »

In post 30, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 29, Jal wrote:Oh Shii, reading your confessional regarding me brings up a lot of fuzzy warm memories. Mostly always keeping a smiley face no matter how hard I try and rumble. It's not difficult to see why people like you.
:D I had this restless feeling of rivalry with the Aqua character the entire time, it's silly but I think it's been my favorite part of the game. You ending up on top feels right somehow though, eheh.
kind of afraid of diving into yours now though
My confessional is everything you'd probably expect. Damn, I get so emotional in my games. I asked Xof about where I cross the line over from snark.

So far your confessional is my favourite, TBO's is disappointing, and Betch is ever the ass I expected that confessional to be. Ani's makes me sad, as I should have listened to him for that one KoK pick.

I need to know, who started this whole rumour about some Roxas-Terra-Aqua and possibly Zexion alliance that never actually existed?

Also, I thought Simba was Orc up until near the end. Shows how much I spoke with either.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Jal »

I never quite understood giving him your items when he was the one who put you up. I initially thought you were in trouble, but were hoping people might have actually gone for the Goofy stuff they were spouting.

Reading confessionals, this imaginary alliance pretty much set a bunch of us to be doomed for nominations, evictions, and apparently a further counter-alliance.

Return to “Social Game Archive”