Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2089 (isolation #200) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I win.

Duh.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2117 (isolation #201) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 2116, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Happy birthday TS!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2147 (isolation #202) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:10 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Battle Frontier.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2206 (isolation #203) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

TS: I have several issues with why you should win. In the challenge game aspect I do believe that you shouldn't let challenge wins be a major factor as to who should win. However, you go on to talk about Snakes lack of challenge wins like it apparently was a strategy of his. I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Entering the social game section, you then go on to describe the basic principles of only one strategy - Sure you were a communications hub, but I believe if you wanted to play that game, then I shouldn't have wanted you out ever - and you should've attempted to make friends with me, instead of ignoring me completely. If you did that, I wouldn't have wanted you out, and that should've been hilariously obvious. I don't have much of a question for you. Do you really think it was you who dodged those bullets, or was it other people doing your work for you? I'm currently believing it was the later. If not, prove it to me.

Cephrir: I don't have much to say here - you won enough challenges for most people to immediately deem you as a threat, social game or no social game, but when you didn't win a challenges you weren't really gaining many votes. This speaks wonders to your social game, I believe. While winning challenges may not be a crucial part of the game in many scenarios, the aftermath of the challenges certainly can be, especially after an Immunity run. I think you handled it really well, all in all. My question to you is very simple - explain to me who, aside from you and TS, deserves to win the most, and why. And no, picking me because I asked will not get you bonus points.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2262 (isolation #204) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Better not be - I voted for the winner.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2281 (isolation #205) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:33 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hey Shii - you did notice the derp that Cephrir and Marquis made, yes?

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2290 (isolation #206) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:00 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

There would have been RAGE if TS won - I seriously asked Snakes what TS did
all game
and he gave me nothing, yet he votes for TS anyways - I'm going to assume this was a pity vote.

Here's my confessional, btw

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2327 (isolation #207) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:22 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

+23? I'll take it.

Game was fun. Good job.

Return to “Social Game Archive”