The Apprentice: MafiaScum - Someone Hired!

Who would you rather work for?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Donald Trump
32%
ShadowLurker
68%
Blackberry
No votes

Total votes: 207

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am

Post by SensFan »

ShadowLurker wrote:
SensFan
, was Cybele an effective leader?
Mr Trump, I believe Cybele was effective as a leader, yes, but could perhaps have made more of an effort to make sure everyone was helping, and to see what everyone was doing.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by SensFan »

I am also willing to do it, though I have no problem with Korts, either.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by SensFan »

ShadowLurker wrote:
SensFan
, what did you contribute this task? Who should I fire and why?
Mr. Trump, I had a long conversation with Kirts about the slogan, and am the one that came up with the idea of using xyzzy. I feel the idea was not developped properly, though, and the slogan was rushed. I purposely avoided spamming PMs, since by the time I saw the thread, several people had complained about being spammed, voting for the other team.

I think Korts or cayke should be fired. Korts for rushing this task, cayke for leaking information to the other team.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by SensFan »

ShadowLurker wrote:
SensFan
, what information has crywolf leaked? How many people would you estimate you got to vote for your slogan?
Mr.Trump, my sources tell me that crywolf was suppliing our information about our team name and logo to JDodge during the first challenge, including the fact it was flash-animated. More information was leaked during the second challenge, but my source wouldn't tell me who did the leaking.

As for this challenge, Mr.Trump, I'd say I got a single person directly to vote for our slogan. I don't think all the advertising in the world would have changed anything, though, since I think the submitted slogan was not up to par.

Having said that, Sir, I think I contributed more than my fair share, including the xyzzy idea, but then due to the short deadline, and the rushed submission, I did not have a chance to discuss the idea further.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #190 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by SensFan »

crywolf20084 wrote:
Kmd4390 and crywolf20084, why did you not submit?
Well
I didn't realize the deadline was today. I thought I had til tomorrow to submit, and I wanted to do one more round.
Mr.Trump, if I might add something: with all due respect, cayke, I think you should have at the very least checked the quicktopic today. At 5:20 AM this morning, JDodge wrote: "Cayke, Sens: If you haven't seen any better scores by 1 PM EDT tomorrow, then go ahead and submit. We've got this."
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by SensFan »

animorpherv1 wrote:I wasn't here for 2 days furing the challenge, so I didn't know about it, and I almost never upload my stuff on to the computer, before anyone blames me. Also, Not here on the 16th.
Excuse me Mr.Trump, but unless I am much mistaken, animorph posted 13 times on the site between the start and end of the challenge.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by SensFan »

animorpherv1 wrote:
SensFan wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
I wasn't here for 2 days furing the challenge
, so
I didn't know about it,
and I almost never upload my stuff on to the computer, before anyone blames me. Also, Not here on the 16th.
Excuse me Mr.Trump, but unless I am much mistaken,
animorph posted 13 times on the site between the start and end of the challenge.
I played the game when I got the time
. I wasn't a big fan of uploading the picture, as it would only be used that once (altough it was a good idea on Mr. Trump's part).
Bolded parts are a direct contradiction.
Red parts are a direct contradiction.

Would you like to stop lying now?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #211 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:59 am

Post by SensFan »

pacman281292 wrote:I think the scores were misinterpreted...
Did you put the number:
on the top of the results?
or the final one?

ANIMORPH AND DAHILL YOUARE TOTAL IDIOTS!!!
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p37/ ... tand-1.jpg

The top number is way inflated, its the amount of money you got through sales.
The second number is the amount of money you spend on supplies.
The third number is the ridiculously low liquidation value you get.
The fourth number, and the one below the line, is the net profit. How much more money you have now then when you started.

This challenge was about maximizing profit.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:25 am

Post by SensFan »

I'll volunteer.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #248 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 am

Post by SensFan »

In the interests of openess:

[18:49] SensPizzaLine: Are you implying I haven't "put up" in Apprentice?
[18:49] jdodge1019: no
[18:50] SensPizzaLine: k
[18:50] jdodge1019: i'm implying that you'd be the sort of person who it would be hilarious to see try to be PM
[18:50] jdodge1019: which would give me the best advantage
[18:50] SensPizzaLine: So you don't think I can do it, is what you're saying?
[18:50] jdodge1019: no not really
[18:50] jdodge1019: i think if you do do it it'll be on the backs of your team
[18:50] SensPizzaLine: Well, I respect your opinion.
[18:50] jdodge1019: and you'll take credit for you anyways
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #252 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:23 am

Post by SensFan »

JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:In the interests of openess:

[18:49] SensPizzaLine: Are you implying I haven't "put up" in Apprentice?
[18:49] jdodge1019: no
[18:50] SensPizzaLine: k
[18:50] jdodge1019: i'm implying that you'd be the sort of person who it would be hilarious to see try to be PM
[18:50] SensPizzaLine: So you don't think I can do it, is what you're saying?
[18:50] jdodge1019: no not really
[18:50] jdodge1019: i think if you do do it it'll be on the backs of your team
[18:50] SensPizzaLine: Well, I respect your opinion.
[18:50] jdodge1019: and you'll take credit for you anyways
Well, I was trying to be nice there, but the real reason I said what I said is because I feel you're a bit of an egomaniacal jackass most of the time. I like how you missed the end part of that conversation:

[06:52:36 PM] senspizzaline: Wow. You really don't respect me then, do you?
[06:52:42 PM] jdodge1019: i respect you
[06:52:53 PM] jdodge1019: i just think you've got too domineering a personality for this
[06:53:04 PM] senspizzaline: Fair enough.
[06:53:25 PM] senspizzaline: Though you may note I took full responsibility for my choices and actions as PM in RSX.
[06:53:32 PM] jdodge1019: yes
[06:53:49 PM] jdodge1019: but that was an example
[06:53:54 PM] jdodge1019: of where you actually did all the work
[06:54:06 PM] senspizzaline: But I gave full credit to Panzer and PEG.
[06:54:12 PM] senspizzaline: For the importance they had.
[06:54:19 PM] senspizzaline: But whatever.
[06:54:30 PM] senspizzaline: I hope I will have your support during the task.
[06:54:37 PM] jdodge1019: of course you will
[06:54:43 PM] jdodge1019: i wouldn't turn my back on my own team

Where you doubt my commitment to the team, probably because you feel I have some sort of grudge against you, and say that "well, I take full responsibility for my actions!" when we had the gigantic conversation over me daring to say that ShadowGirl not contributing when she was clearly around and looking for direction could ever possibly be the project manager's fault.
The second half that you just posted isn't as relevent to this game as the fact that you said you don't think I'll make a good PM.

If you don't think I'm a good choice for Project Manager, you're more than welcome to feel that way. But I would have thought if you supported the team you wouldn't have supported the choosing of a PM that you don't think can win. You even admit yourself that you supported me for PM for selfish reasons related to me failing.

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by SensFan »

ShadowLurker wrote:
SensFan
, who was the weakest member of your team? You contacted me during the task, asking if you could only bring one person into the Boardroom. Did you anticipate a loss?
The weakest member was probably one of PEG/KMD/Panzer/farside.
And Mr.Trump, I only asked if I had to bring in two. To be completely honest, partway through this task, I told my team I wouldn't bring anyone in with me if we lost. I am currently rethinking that decision, though.
Last edited by SensFan on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by SensFan »

JDodge wrote:Somewhat. I feel that Sens did an OK job of coordinating; I feel that the team as a whole sort of refused to participate in the majority of the task, but I don't think Sens was pushing people enough
to
participate.
I called them out in the QT, in addition to PMing everyone to come to the QT. What more do you want from me, JDodge? To go knock on people's doors?
JDodge wrote:Unfortunately, my fears that Sens would become only slightly less dictatorial and iron-fisted than Mussolini were well-founded, as he quickly became one of the most egotistical and insufferable people I have ever worked for.
Funny how you never mentioned that to me during the entire challenge, isn't it? In fact, and I regret that I don't have the log, as the challenge was starting, you told me how you and I were by far the most contributing and important members of the team.
JDodge wrote:Half of the time he was bitching about how "nobody was participating", and the rest of the time he was telling us that our work wasn't good enough and otherwise complaining.
What about the time when I was coming up with 2 of the 4 riddle submissions? What about the HOURS I put into solving the riddles? Also, now you are bitching that I spent too much time bitching how no one was participating, when just a minute ago you said I wasn't pushing people enough to participate. Which one is it?
JDodge wrote:For example, I spent the majority of the task working with Cayke on the riddles. We both agreed that Sens was becoming the biggest douche in the world throughout the task, and so frustratedly when Sens was going to screw up one of the submissions, she said he was being fucking retarded.
Nope. I never said I was going to submit that (which was WRONG anyways, though that's irrelevant, I suppose). Farside asked me which riddles had been solved, so I posted 2-3 words about each of the solved riddles, and summed up that one with "114=14 in 100". If you are interested, I submitted VERY detailed and explained answers.
JDodge wrote:He then attacked her for doing "shit all" when she'd helped me with half of my contributions.
When me summing up the riddle was called "fucking retarded", yes I did quickly, on the spur of the moment, reply that she hadn't done shit all, since she really hadn't done all that much IN THE QT. In fact, as soon as is was brought to my attention, by you, that she had been helping you a lot, I responded that "I didn't know that, Dodge. I just saw someone that hasn't posted much in-thread coming in and critisizing a quick summary I made of the questions we had solved." Later that night, I felt really bad for what I had done, and offered a full apology to cayke.
JDodge wrote:In the meantime, he completely let farside, Panzer and PEG slide by while doing nothing.
After you and I are the only ones that even ATTEMPTED to come up with riddles, I called everyone else out. Again, what more do you want from me, Dodge?
JDodge wrote:This is an example of the egotism that we had to put up with throughout the task, and honestly, he's the biggest problem on this team right now.
Really? Earlier, as the task was starting, you told me we were the most productive on the team. And even if you happen to think I was controlling as PM, was that not allowable, given that my ass is on the line if we lose? I mean, you pretty much dictated exactly who could submit when last time, and no one complained then.
JDodge wrote:Last task, he IM'd me early on with a score of like... $120 iirc. He said "I'm sending this in now", to which I had to yell at him to stop.
Yes, I did. As I explained to you, I misread the challenge, and thought that it was the first, second, etc... OVERALL to get the increased points. I also had forgotten we had a tribe QT. And forgive me, but you didn't need to "yell at me." You told me I shouldn't, and I immediately said ok, I didn't argue.
JDodge wrote:Even when he's not in charge, he has that stubborn need to ignore the authority in charge and do things his own way.
Again, we talked about this at the last challenge. And if this really bothered you all that much, why wasn't this brought up then?
JDodge wrote:That needs to stop.
Telling me privately would have accomplished the same thing, you know. Especially since we've talked about half of this, and you privately told me OTHER things about the other half.

Oh, and for extra hypocrisy:
[23:09] SensPizzaLine: So I saw your post in the BR
[23:09] jdodge1019: it's nothing personal, just my thoughts on your management style
[23:10] SensPizzaLine: Can I ask why its a very different tune to when you flat-out told me you didn't want me fired privately
[23:10] SensPizzaLine: ?
[23:10] jdodge1019: i don't want you fired
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by SensFan »

You know what, I'm not going to take this shit anymore. People don't even seem to be TRYING to listen to me, or to my explanation for things. And to be completely honest, I'm not willing to put up with shit like this, and cause rifts in close friendships, for a game.

Mr.Trump, I do not bring anyone else in the boardroom with me.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #282 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 am

Post by SensFan »

SensFan wrote:
Mr.Trump, I do not bring anyone else in the boardroom with me.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:44 am

Post by SensFan »

Porochaz wrote:
Max wrote:Mr. Trump I request that you force SensFan to bring back at least
one
two other counterparts.
So that the game is played like its meant to be.
I specifically asked Mr.Trump earlier in the week if I was allowed to bring in less people than I was entitled, and he told me it was my choice.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #592 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:54 am

Post by SensFan »

[SensFan] adds [4747] on [Farside]'s bid on [ Virgo 1 ] bringing the total up to [17644]

Return to “Social Game Archive”