PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #957 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'm not sure why, but somehow I'm curios as to who will end up winning this challenge and eventually the entire thing. Its probably because I like TDI since I get bored on thursdays and nothing else better is on. At anyrate I work in front of a computer all day so...

who wants to bribe me to post for them :twisted: [/jk?]
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #974 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

Blackberry wrote:pwned!
in under 2 minutes 3:43-3:45

nice
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1112 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

with post 970 farside dies

with post 978 Peg dies

with post 984 all boys are in a chick gonna die. Post 986 Kloud lives and sens dies

post 991 myko is out

post 996 good bye crazy

post 1001 crywolf gone its kloud vs blackberry in final

post 1002 Kloud wins it all
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1117 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

with post 970 farside dies

with post 978 Peg dies

with post 984 all boys are in a chick gonna die. Post 986 Kloud lives and sens dies

post 991 myko is out

post 996 good bye crazy

post 1001 crywolf gone its kloud vs blackberry in final

post 1002 Kloud wins it all

No wait!!

error or

985 is myko he goes to next count?? and lives??

989 crywolf dead

995 crazy dies*

1001 Myko dies kloud and BB left

1002 kloud1516 wins
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1120 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

wait no I think I'm still wrong since you can go to next round once all are in. It definatly got to be over though so let K-scope call it since he has all the rules and knows when to count with who would be in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1129 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

ok this is wierd. I try my laptop now and I get a totally different post order. All the simal posting and ip change changed order. Same thing happened in one game I was playing some time ago

Laptop says boys win like crazy said

work computer says kloud wins

this is wierd kscope gonna need to call it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1152 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:ok this is wierd. I try my laptop now and I get a totally different post order. All the simal posting and ip change changed order. Same thing happened in one game I was playing some time ago

Laptop says boys win like crazy said

work computer says kloud wins

this is wierd kscope gonna need to call it.
this is of course assuming I'm not mislooking at one of the two instead of it being different you guys should compare back and forth what each of you guys have. Make sure what you are seeing is different then go to tribal if somebody not won.

Let kscope rule after that
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1154 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

well thing I spoke of when it happened in a game occured with bluehost still around.

if I am mislooking we may have a winner with our new server and all
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1168 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

you guys should go back and forth and double check me. Sens reads who has and crazy reads what he's got.

if both still different order then hand it over to kscope or both go to tribal

Edit: I got snarthed!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1171 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am about to get off work. compare with someone else or I'll check my home computer when I get home. signing off.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1173 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

sens order did match my work computer order. I'll check laptop order making sure I did not miss see and check home order later on. best 2 out of three?

Kscope can determine things.

Crazy should post the order he has that has guys winning.

if your team is all in can you go for next round while other teams still has to finish last one and catch up? I am uncertain on this so this may be causing my mistake
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1202 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ShadowLurker wrote:i like how pakerfoce singlehandedly caused mass confusion when there was no dispute over the fact that ESTROGENOWNAGE prevailed
I had fun fucking with you guys :D

but seriously back in the days of bluehost you could have different orders for different ips and junk. had a bizarre marathon day quick lynch think in one game awhile back but you can't have it that way any more as far as I can tell or funnier shit would of happened.

who wants to vote me off?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1213 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

Has everyone in here seen the entire TDI series or did some miss it?

I'm just curious since some are acting like there are more episodes and they already played them all in america
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1332 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ouch. Boys be getting stomped. That tribe merger gonna be here in no time with girls out numbering guys. (Just like they did in the series since Izzy and Eva came back for sometime)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1364 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ShadowLurker wrote:i predict noah going home

as the early boots are roughly the same
Lindsey was not an early boot in the TDI especially when you compare her to beth.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1379 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

Harold, Duncan, and Owen kick ass, and k-scope chose participants well. They stayed on TDI awhile as well as will be back next season
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2001 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

pickemgenius wrote:Victory Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBCrsaet-2Q
Rofl. That song is stupid fly. ITT PEG and ZoneAce Own!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2016 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

BSG wrote:Well, I'm actually surprised that Skitzer and Drench are still in the game.
But the only ones I'll be surprised about if they get eliminated would be Farside and Cybele.
If that was indeed said by BB, I want to hear more from him. I just love drama :D
I agree and am surprised to see BB go. I considered him a strong player and he gets voted off :shock:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2359 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yes unlike the gophers I can guess who the bass are getting rid of
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2362 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Consider it a basic viewpoint I have gathered from your general actions and approaches to other players in the game.

I probably should have known BB was gone but I thought with his game strength, his response to Panzer could have been overlooked

Look at who is weakest player, compare that to who is weakest allied player and you should get your answer. Alot of the gophers don't post about that kinda of junk so I don't know who was all in aliance that voted off BB and kept shadowlurker previously.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2427 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

Is there some kind of proxy or something we can use to watch TDA while in america?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2433 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

JDodge wrote:
Is there some kind of way we can watch TDA while in america?
find a proxy in canada

go to teletoon.com

they have all the episodes up
Anyone got a link to a canadian proxy?

I've never used proxies before. How do I use them?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2435 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

can't. It says I'm not in canada and therefore can't watch the episodes
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2437 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

pickemgenius wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:For those of you who do not know Total Drama Action has its first episode up online already. As well as all the TDI Episodes including the transition one to TDA.

Now that im not in the game, time to slink away

wtf it doesn't work if ur not in Canada?

CANADA SUCKS.
pickemgenius wrote:
Cybele wrote:A lot of your networks' videos don't work if you're not from the US, so suck it up. I don't bitch about not being able to watch the Office online, so you may as well wait for TDA to premiere on CN later this year (or next year, :P).

PS- I found the episode to be a little sub-par, but it's probably because the excitement hasn't mounted yet.

Funny thing is.

USA>Canada in all facets of everything.

You're lucky we allow anything in your goddamn country.***

That's right. We rule. epicwtfpwnageville

lulz.

This allows me to
A. Torrent
B. Youtube or some other video place.
Yay and I don't see them on youtube or tv links while office is on those
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2457 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

pickemgenius wrote:I've watched Episodes 1-4 on VEOH

haven't seen 5 up yet.

and Canadian Proxies are like epic shitty and super fail on all accounts.
Ahh sweet, i didn't know they were on veoh. That should work nicely

Side note, I'm terrible at guessing who gets knocked out when.
Seems (aliance strengths) > (Power to win chalenges) at this point in the game
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2460 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Fuck! I found the links on veoh but when I clicked on them it said video taken off for copyright infringement. :cry:

All I gots is little clicks on youtube which has episode 3 but not all of episode 2 or 4. I can't go out of order.

I guess there is only one thing for me to do. Blame Canada!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2645 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

hmm... I starting to get bored with following this game. Good number of my guesses have been off though some players have contacted on getting and or giving info since I have managed to hear a few things.

Edit: Since I was never actually playing does that make me one of those intern guys, like the one with the hot air ballon in the special episode?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2654 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

:beard scratch:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2733 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

I should have been in as Chef (forget intern idea) and had k-scope been only chris. That would have been a cool twist
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2736 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

farside22 wrote:
PokerFace wrote:I should have been in as Chef (forget intern idea) and had k-scope been only chris. That would have been a cool twist
that would have been awesome.-
I mean after all I am fully qualified.

<<Does thriller dance>>
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2749 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

JDodge wrote:zone
face
knows more than he lets on, he's more in control of the alliance than PEG is
Ahh shit! :shock: jdodge has exposed my accomplice :lol:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2789 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

I have always had the feeling jdodge's win condition would be to stir shit up

SK/Jester wins on day 10. Game goes to night
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2818 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

How did you get that post count for the leshawna account, SL?
Last edited by PokerFace on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2897 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

and with 11 campers left, there should not be 12 votes out there either.

heather 1
gwen 4?
harold 7?
that's 12
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3150 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

<<Feels like he is watching DGB's food fight thing
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3185 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Am I allowed to vote in this?

What a
twist
! (Farside should totally run a robot chicken mafia)

Considering how I follow this thread and never played, I should get to autopic one to come back instead of just getting one vote. The Show supposedly asked the viewers NOT THE PLAYERS after all.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3187 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oh and in case you are wondering K-scope, I ain't voted in the poll yet. And I don't really have any true aliance positions with anybody cause well I'm not a player so why would I?

<<Wonders who would bribe him first and what they'll offer :)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3202 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

I thought I would be chef?

Guess I really am the intern in the balloon at the final episode.

I'll get you all for this!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3211 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

Shanba wrote:
PokerFace wrote:I thought I would be chef?

Guess I really am the intern in the balloon at the final episode.

I'll get you all for this!
Jdodge interfered. In that way, he is a good analogy for chef.

You're more like the bear.
A recurring character, but not an interfering one.
Damn, Shanba is so win.

Bear > Chef > Intern

Yes, I do like that idea. Calling it now since bear is so funny. JD can be chef all he wants.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3225 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Has it been 24 hours yet?. I just got on to vote and the poll is gone. I was going to vote for Panzer if it was close.

And then use an alt to vote for sensfan in order to give people a mind fuck
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3249 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Challenge post wrote:Thu 5 Mar, 06:59, 2009 Post subject: 3184
PokerFace wrote:Fri 6 Mar, 09:07, 2009 Post subject: 3225
PokerFace wrote:Has it been 24 hours yet?. I just got on to vote and the poll is gone.
I was going to vote for Panzer if it was close.

And then use an alt to vote for sensfan in order to give people a mind fuck
Parrently someone doesn't get the dramatics of building up to a good satirical joke that reflects how both sides wanted my vote and yet used alts and underhanded techs to play the game. I wonder who would have voted what if it had nothing to do with someone coming back and everything to do with who of the eliminated played well. If I could just picked someone that I believed played well as apposed to panzer vs sens battle of high votes, I would have picked ZoneAce for is general play in the game and fact he has said some good shit site wide. Or I may have chose to give skitz another chance since he ran into real life shit during all this and nobody likes that crap.

Between Panzer and Sens, I wanted to vote Panzer simply because like Shanba said, Panzer could go under the radar a round maybe or something unexpected while Sen's would be out next round unless he won an imunity challenge. Panzer had more choatic possiblity while Sens had only his skills since he was more likly to win challenges then panzer. Oh well

The recent posting quarrel between Farside and Sens is kinda interesting. Give me some time to figure out how aim logs of ims work and I'll be adding some interesting detail to this entire business
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3280 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

Who will campaign for my vote this time? Perhaps I should pick up where I left off...
I wrote:The recent posting quarrel between Farside and Sens is kinda interesting. Give me some time to figure out how aim logs of ims work and I'll be adding some interesting detail to this entire business
:?:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3300 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

Interesting Sideline Story wrote:
The recent posting quarrel between Farside and Sens is kinda interesting. Give me some time to figure out how aim logs of ims work and I'll be adding some interesting detail to this entire business
Ok during challenge 13 I, the bear, was talked to by quiet a few individuals. I don't know what it is but people tell me stuff and I listen and don't tell them anything back because I don't really know anything. (And ironically bears don't talk) and people are fine with that. Its all fun and cool. The following is all stuff most of you already know. Except for stuff from last guest in my cave.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:32 am Panzer pms PF (owen talks to bear) about voting for him in the challenge

Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:53 pm Jdodge ims PF (chef talks to bear) about voting for him in the challenge while he was temporarily in the poll

Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 pm Shadowlurker ims PF about voting for sadie (Lashawna talks to bear) about voting in the challenge

Fri Mar 06, 2009 around 11:20 am Sensfan chats with pf about only getting in for a round and getting to give one player immunity. He wishs he actually got something more useful (Yet another big character on the show makes the bear very hungry)

While Bear is talking to sens another player ims him. Said player does not state who they are. But they state that they know what sens won and that they deeply wonder where the prize will go. I respond "I have listened to info from other players all game without telling any people's secrets to anyone. I have observed the drama politly given to me without interference. And you come here without saying who you are and expect me to actually say something to you? Ha Ha! (I set user to ignore temporarily so person soon signs off aim.)

The persons screen name did not equal the player name of someone in this game nor has the person imed me again. Next time you want me to listen say who you are.
So who was that unknown person? farside, crywolf, k-scope, yourmom? Meh, whoever it was I want them to loose and not bother me again unless they say who they are. grr!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3305 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

well I did say Fri Mar 06, 2009 "around" 11:20
I'm not sure what time exactly though I'm pretty sure it was before lunch and while I was talking to sens for the first time on that day. I don't think it was latter on when i was discussing Worst of mafiascum with Sens around 3ish. That game was funny and stalling champ was one of the roles.

I wonder who it was then.. meh oh well i said all i wanted to say so i guess that will get them not to im me again which is enough for me
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3307 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

wow, did i miss something? isn't this all just for fun? i thought your fued here was simple but what you just said is making it sound like a vendetta. Two people I picture well are going at it tooth and nail. And if it is a serious vendetta I wouldn't trust either of you to tell the truth.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3309 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

meh well I never take anything personally. "isn't this all just for fun?" Mafia and everything on this site is a game so I never get attached to things. Guess I'd just like to say clam down to both of you since i thought things were going a bit too far there. Good luck to both of you in the game. if anything you have further entertained me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3313 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

well I'll be damned. I thought I lost their sn but I found it still listed under recent buddies. now should i give it to people in thread or keep it to myself. guess i'll have to think about it. you guys take this game way too seriously. Two people recently shot me a bunch of ims asking who it was without saying who they were either. Should i rat them all out or tell no tales? I'm getting a little sick of this crap and i'm not even part of it...meh
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3319 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

Man this challenge is taking awhile. Maybe I should vote for someone, but i ain't be hating on any buddy in this entire game. meh oh well

!ROAR Post MOAR!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3321 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well I'm not about to take this thing seriously to make stuff happen. Guess I'll wait.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3377 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by PokerFace »

miscount? If there was a miscount then you may have voted peg but you don't know who truly won. That idea in itself is stupid especially because PEG rules
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3380 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

hmm...this game started out with 4 women, zazy, wolf, farside, shadowgirl. 3 of them are alive among the final contenders. This ratio is better than the number of boys alive vs ho many of them have dropped off in this game. I believe this means women are better at forming aliances where they can betray you later often for at least 1/2 your stuff...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3435 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Huh? I'm rather surprised farside got ousted at this point in the game. I thought she'd be around til like final 4 or 3 maybe. Oh well its still fun to watch
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3441 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

JDodge wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Huh? I'm rather surprised farside got ousted at this point in the game. I thought she'd be around til like final 4 or 3 maybe. Oh well its still fun to watch
further proof that PF has no clue what he was talking about; I had farside picked as the next boot after PEG
You get big inside info by sitting in scum chat. I get little info from random ims. You enjoy knowing what will happen before it does. I enjoy the drama and surprise some times.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3448 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

JDodge wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
JDodge wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Huh? I'm rather surprised farside got ousted at this point in the game. I thought she'd be around til like final 4 or 3 maybe. Oh well its still fun to watch
further proof that PF has no clue what he was talking about; I had farside picked as the next boot after PEG
You get big inside info by sitting in scum chat. I get little info from random ims. You enjoy knowing what will happen before it does. I enjoy the drama and surprise some times.
nobody talks in scumchat. I get all my info from info-gathering via IM.
Then you do that far more then I do. You crave the knowledge I crave the suspence and twists of the drama
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3470 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So jdodge (chef) is now killing people?...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3479 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

so dodgeball was an enforced target RAF while this is a more lienant RAF
PokerFace wrote:So jdodge (chef) is now killing people?...
I kinda wanted this to happen because I figured it would be amusing somewhat.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3504 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

Drench wrote:
Cybele wrote:
mykonian wrote:I don't want to know what happens if Drench betrays Cybele :)
I know where he lives. Australia. :twisted:
Oh God.
Run, psycho killer be stalking you!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3548 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Holy shit... I didn't think it was possible but... I believe jdodge is right...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3622 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

[ Bear ] gets really bored waiting for [Chris] to anounce the challenge
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3626 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kmd4390 wrote:
[ You ] have lost the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3629 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

ITT Drench gets ganged up on.

Had Jath gone down instead of CYB
SG would have gne next as CW got imunity
CYB, Dren, CW would be left in this challenge, pedning who would have then won and possibly backstabbed who would have changed alot of issues.

GL everybody should set the tone for the final day very well. pending who wins and does what.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3930 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

animorpherv1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
[Trent] runs 1m closer to the finish
[Trent] has run 87 out of 100 metres
DJ brings Trent back to start
Trent is back at the start of the challenge
Bear eats DJ
All players are better off

PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3935 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

JDodge wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
[Trent] runs 1m closer to the finish
[Trent] has run 87 out of 100 metres
DJ brings Trent back to start
Trent is back at the start of the challenge
Bear eats DJ
All players are better off

:lol:

hope you don't take offense ani. you can be funny and a descent scummer some times
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3937 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hey panzer, so who's mr coconut...?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4040 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

<<so wanted to see cayke betray SL at the end there. I think a mean Cayke vs drench would have been an awesome finally other than SL vs a loyal member of his alliance. End game favors SL now
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4044 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

And you think you'll win against SL?

Betrayer Drench vs Betrayer Cayke
would have been cool. Who will ally with who in a situation like that?

Bear moves Beth 1m forward.
Beth has moved 98 out of 100m.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4082 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

I learned I was right about something last night.

remember when i said 2 simultaneous posts could be viewed in two different orders?

I hosted a very fast marathon game last night

one window on my home computer showed one post order and the other showed a different one. so I logged out and logged back in to get post orders for certain on my home console.

I checked my home computer and my work computer today. The two of them both have different post orders. I am staring at my labtop right now with one person shooting first and my work computer shows a different person shooting first.

work say fl shot first home at first agreed.
home and labtop now both say penguin shot first.
since i can't get home computer to look at other version anymore with the 2 windows it will remain 2 against one op made shot first

IT CAN HAPPEN.

however...

I checked this game in contrast a short while ago. All three have kloud winning that challenge though laptop order vs hom&work orders aren't exactly the same on who dies before that. Regardless same outcome for all three, kloud won awake-athon. And 2 out of the three have crywolf winning that obsticle course challenge over heather. Laptop has Cybele winning while home and work both have CW

its kinda funny though still 2 against 1 and k-scope siding with 2 and 3 further keep things in tact 'majority' wise and majority wise is important in mafia at least
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4108 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:I learned I was right about something last night.

remember when i said 2 simultaneous posts could be viewed in two different orders?

I hosted a very fast marathon game last night

one window on my home computer showed one post order and the other showed a different one. so I logged out and logged back in to get post orders for certain on my home console.

I checked my home computer and my work computer today. The two of them both have different post orders. I am staring at my labtop right now with one person shooting first and my work computer shows a different person shooting first.

work say fl shot first home at first agreed.
home and labtop now both say penguin shot first.
since i can't get home computer to look at other version anymore with the 2 windows it will remain 2 against one op made shot first

IT CAN HAPPEN.

however...

I checked this game in contrast a short while ago. All three have kloud winning that challenge though laptop order vs hom&work orders aren't exactly the same on who dies before that. Regardless same outcome for all three, kloud won awake-athon. And 2 out of the three have crywolf winning that obsticle course challenge over heather. Laptop has Cybele winning while home and work both have CW

its kinda funny though still 2 against 1 and k-scope siding with 2 and 3 further keep things in tact 'majority' wise and majority wise is important in mafia at least
PokerFace wrote:advice to anyone else that runs a russian roulette.

2 scum
6 town

is best balance. refresh thread often cause simul posting can change posting orders.

note the numbers of these posts.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50#1570050
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51#1570051
now what order do you see them in when you go through game thread on page 7?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10984
now go to box for 7 in top. is that same as
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=150
What order should all 3 be in? That is crazy. I had to call it 3 winners with that wierdness and fact it was ordered correctly one minute and uncorectly the next and is still a little incorrect on my one conection, its all way crazy
later peeps wierd time games and challenge will always cause crazy things.

I had funny watching. good luck CW and SL. the rest of the game is out of my hands and drama is well easily percieved in thread now.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4130 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vote: Bear

But seriously I think you both deserve it. Cayke played really well from what I saw. Won some good challenges and played well all around. She didn't ruffle alot of feather but then she didn't need to. She was hardly ever voted in this entire game. Sometimes going under the radar well is enough to show you got some skills. Jathan was a headliner in organizing alliances and figuring out who may go when and how to turn the votes to good advantage. He told me some cool ideas and things when I listened to him in aim that showed he really put alot of effort into planning how he should go through this game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4135 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

[quote="KaleiÃ
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4142 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Crywolf winning would mean the Portal Theme = Victory music

Jathan winning means a winning motto = Don't mess with a Sistah! *snap* *snap*

Return to “Social Game Archive”