[Complex] Survivor: Pantheon [Congrats Mist and Noraa!]

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 14, xofelf wrote:Where's my goddamn like button, MS?
Use inspect element :3
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:17 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 24, VashtaNeurotic wrote:Pyramus and Thisbe
Really enjoyed this twist, enabled a lot of communication and people getting to know people on the other tribes, but with less numbers than a shipwreck so it wasn't extra overwhelming
Disagree, it basically screwed over the bottom person on whoever's tribe lost and gave everyone else a free pass; they didn't have to do anything and my whole team ghosted me except Kitsune who didn't really listen to me anyways

It may have enabled a lot of communication for everyone else, but I had to focus on trying to communicate with my tribemates because I knew I was the most in danger

This twist gave basically no room for redemption and it wasn't fun for me; I'd honestly rather have gone out round one due to being blindsided by my confidence than go out how I did trying to move a boulder with a toy fan, because then I feel like I could've learned more from my elimination

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:13 am

Post by flow trap »

No matter what game I play, if there is a silencing mechanic, it will always negatively impact me the most :shifty:

3 for 3, twice in game, once out of game because of it

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”