Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:53 am

Post by racefan12 »

/in Game 4
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I could switch to 1 or 3 if needed as long as they start at noon Eastern as currently indicated. If they're pushed to an earlier time as was discussed previously, that wouldn't work for me.
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by racefan12 »

How does changing the number of players in the game change the distribution of player alignments and sizes of missions?
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by racefan12 »

In post 140, shos wrote:Why can't the games be stretched to 2-3 days long? Like simply rescale all the deadlines and all?
I would imagine that would require players to be active at least once in every 2-3 hour span, which simply isn't feasible. Either you do it all in one setting like this, or you make each phase 12 or 24 hours and the game takes a couple of weeks like CC mentioned previously.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Return to “Finished Threads”