TanisNikana
TanisNikana
Watcher
TanisNikana
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:58 am

Post by TanisNikana »

Seeing as how you’re on the enemy team, I’m not sure if I should cheer you on, but as a friend, you’ve got this! Guess the things!
Wait, you're telling me "touché" doesn't rhyme with "douche?"
TanisNikana
TanisNikana
Watcher
TanisNikana
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:24 am

Post by TanisNikana »

I’ve got a steady group of assorted musicians around here, guitarists, vocalists, drummers— heck, I even have a hurdy gurdy player out here! Whoever I can get to help me record what I put together gets a cut of the profits and credits, and I’ve got a fair bit out there. I’ve even put a couple tracks together for Ambidex Panic!
TanisNikana
TanisNikana
Watcher
TanisNikana
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by TanisNikana »

Alright, so this was a bit traumatizing for me in the end because I’m the maximum amount of asexual. I mean like every inch of anything even slightly sexual grosses me out. The last time I even made out with anyone was on November 27, 2016, the day of my wedding, with everyone watching, Haschel officiating. He can even back me up. So I went for a closed mouth kiss, my just pronounced wife had hers open, and I was thinking, “oh yeah, most important kiss of my life, should make it count.” So I stomached that makeout and got through it.

So imagine the sheer fucking shock I had about two and a half years ago. I was just fired from Salesforce, March 2016. Hadn’t gotten married yet, but was still just as sex-repulsed. My boss had made up phony reports and altered my performance reviews so he could fire me for being trans (and with the state of the law the way it has been for the last three days, wouldn’t even need to do that much— saying “this motherfucker is a fuckin’ tr—ny” and have me fired for cause, which means no unemployment.)

Fortunately I did get unemployment, thank god, but it wasn’t enough. A friend of mine named Ianna said she did some shoots with a film studio that treated her well, said I should apply as they’d surely take me; she said I was cute enough. Gave me a reference link that said they were looking for transgender actresses like yours truly. The interesting thing about the form though, despite the usual headshots and other details, was that they wanted to know how long I was on HRT for. Anyway, I filled it out, pleased I might get to be in some cool progressive kind of trans flick.

Nope, when I got the email back about a week later they said what they wanted from me was an anal receiving scene, an anal giving scene, and a 69 scene for $900 all. (Bonus fact: I’m a mutilated-at-birth intersex woman, and don’t even have working genitals, and to this day am a virgin. I’ve never had sex cause I can’t have sex. No Nut November is just another passing blip in my Can’t Nut Life.)

Long story short, the studio was Grooby, as in Grooby Girls, and I wrote them a note saying that I didn’t even know, and they said that I was wasting their time, and they blacklisted me. As if I could ever perform for them, right?

Sorry for too much detail.
TanisNikana
TanisNikana
Watcher
TanisNikana
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 am

Post by TanisNikana »

In post 70, Cephrir wrote:Also those stories were wild, I have a guess but might just not touch it with a 10 foot pole, and since I'm guessing tanis' story is mostly true either way: *hugs*
You can’t just guess “mostly true either way!” Man if this was Hollywood Squares, you’d be getting lectured by Whoopi Goldberg.

Return to “Finished Threads”