[SETUP] Democrabilities

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Jingle »

Pretty sure the correct order of power usage is Imprison > Kill > Track in a vacuum, which doesn't actually speed up their wincon unreasonably.

You definitely want the double lim to happen before town gets to investigate and you probably want to blow the protective on the night you're blindfiring your NK.

Balance wise I think this is fine? It reminds me a lot of cop 9er for the amount of power town has, and the lack of clearing a PR via claim coupled with the possibility of UTR scum getting a PR seems roughly equal to the disadvantage of not being able to be as reactionary with NKs. I'd probably look into streamlining the power nomination (heal tags?) and have the day end early if both power nomination and elimination have a majority. I also don't think you NEED to have the kills be mandatory, as not getting a kill is punishment enough to discourage not submitting. The town should probably have an inevitability clause in their wincon too, to allow you to call a game that is mechanically decided without additional phases of waiting.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”