[OLD] Open Setup Discussion and Nominations

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
Tombolo
Tombolo
Goon
Tombolo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Tombolo »

This is more of an idea for late-night silly AIM games, but perhaps somebody could expand on it for use here.

Dethy on Crack
There is one each of cop, tracker, watcher, psychic, and prostitute.
Randomly assigned to these roles are one each of sane, insane, naive, paranoid, and mafia sane.

Cops are obvious.

Insane trackers get "no target" or a random incorrect target as appropriate, naive trackers get "no target," and paranoid trackers get whoever was killed that night.

Insane Watchers get the opposite of the actual results, naive get "nobody targetted," and paranoid gets everybody.

Insane psychics get the opposite of the actual results, and naive and paranoid get nobody or everybody

Prostitutes track if somebody got up (ie, performed a night action) that night, which IIRC is different than defined here. Naive returns no, paranoid returns yes.

Thought about putting gunsmith, detective, or sanity cop in there as well, but gunsmith was a repeat of cop, (I usually don't have cops have guns) detective would be...strange, and I don't know how naive/paranoid sanity cop would work. >_> Could throw in a random or a maf but insane in there for more people, I suppose.
##NL imo
Tombolo
Tombolo
Goon
Tombolo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Tombolo »

Or how about this, which would probably be a pretty goofy game as well....

5 Vigs
1 BP Townie
1 SK (can kill BP for balance and endgame purposes)
1 Maf Goon
1 Maf BP

Alternatively, a simpler 6 vig/3 maf setup. >_>
##NL imo

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”