Dance of the Title Fairy: ORCA's Greatest Hits

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #0) » Wed May 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

...That's the proper spelling?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #1) » Mon May 14, 2012 4:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Amrun uncovered the youtube tags before they were implemented.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #2) » Mon May 14, 2012 10:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Because House is a terrible show.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 625, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 624, quadz08 wrote:And there we disagree. I don't really care where it spawns, if it's particularly memorable (iPie's is an especially good example; it's referenced at least occasionally now, half a year later, by people who weren't even there) then it's fine to be a title.

unless you're suggesting that we come back to this in 6 months' time to see if the stuff that's behind singer's title is referenced still by people who weren't there I don't really see how this is a relevant example

If it weren't for being pregnant, I'm sure Singer would still get drunk off her ass six months from now <<
I'm a hoot

Return to “Player Titles”