Title Fairy: Out With The Orca, In With The Moogle

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 am

Post by camn »

I heard that DGB needs her title changed to

"Lesbian Cougar Stalker"
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #249 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:06 am

Post by camn »

Incognito wrote:I don't think it's ever a breadcrumb anymore when she does it, but it is still hilarious that it ended up drawing her the NK twice as pretty obvious "breadcrumbs". So I thought it was unique and title-worthy.
It is STILL almost always a breadcrumb.
They are just more esoteric than ever.

This one was recent..
camn in Mafia with the Quickness wrote:also.. I was listening to Cole Porter this morning. I know that sounds uninteresting, but it's true. I was only wearing my underwear, if that makes it any better.
Tracker
is a canadian sci-fi show where the lead character is named Cole, and is an alien impersonating a person he first saw on a billboard, posing as an underwear model.
Netopalis wrote:That's....that's the most convoluted breadcrumbing I've ever seen. Good grief!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #251 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:31 am

Post by camn »

I wonder if I can remember what these meant....
camn in Mini 803 wrote:You should all know.. I am listening to Tribe. It is getting me into the mood to study. Plus you should also know.. I need to study until Wednesday!
This was me setting up a Native American-themed fakeclaim as scum. don't think I ever used it.
camn in Mini 800 wrote:Plus, since I am sure you are all curious, I should tell you.
I DON'T HAVE ANY MUSIC PLAYING!!
But my window is open, and my neighbor is playing some old R&B. The Clovers, maybe?
I'm not sure, but it is def from the 1950s....
Oh yes!
The clovers originally did the song "Lovey Dovey", which was famously redone by.. Steve Miller. Setting up a Miller claim if I happened to get pinched, since I was a SK.
camn in Mafia 109 wrote:RVS aside, I would like everyone to know that I am rocking out to Bruce Springsteen in honor of Incog, the back-up Mod.
That I can't explain yet, as the game is ongoing.
Incamnito in DHSDSM alpha wrote:Why? I was listening to Portishead, the new album, and I was thinking that it is just as progressive for TODAY as the old albums were FOR THEN.
Like, logically, Portishead(Third) is to NOW as Portishead(Dummy) was to 1994. You understand.
This, as Incog explained, was a total smokescreen.. trying to get us nightkilled as vanilla. Which worked.
camn in Medieval Mafia wrote:Plus, in an off-topic way, I would like to mention that I am revisiting Pink Floyd's early work. I think I like it better when Gilmour started playing Lead.. though I am sure there are some Syd Barrett purists here that will defy me.
I think this was my original one.
I was REALLY intimidated by the playerlist that game.. and I was a 3-shot Dayvig with the flavor-name "Hereward the Wake". This character is referenced in the song
Let there be More Light
camn in Mini 916 wrote:Also, I just put on the latest Decembrists record, and I am ready to get down to it.
I was vanilla here, and I actually was listening to that record.
camn in Mini 771 wrote:Also, I am listening to John Askew, which I was listening to last time I thought charter was scum.

Don't hate me cuz I love techno.
Ah, another Tracker crumb. There was a Portland band called "Tracker" fronted by John Askew. The techno thing was to try and throw the scum off. It failed. I was promptly killed.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #256 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by camn »

Oman wrote:Putting
Soundtracker
on the first post now, excellent title, excellent individuality to go with it.
will you make it all lower case?
My only request.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by camn »

PS..

I second
Welcome to the Haystack
for Ythan.

People wont understand.. until they play with him.. and try to ISO him.. then it will all become painfully clear:)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #267 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:59 am

Post by camn »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Lost in the Haystack
?
That should be the title for everyone
else
in a game with Ythan....
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #272 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 am

Post by camn »

Oman wrote:I thought about it cow, and I don't know whether I can classify it anti-town. I've never played with him, but apparently his millions of posts actually include good content?
They do.. but it is like.. FINDING A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK!!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #277 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by camn »

hasdgfas wrote: I haven't played with him either, as I'm still on hiatus, probably until summer, but millions of posts, even when there are some that actually have good content, is bad for the town. Succintness = pro-town.
Surely sometimes he is scum... and then when I policy lynch him... it is pro-town!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #712 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 am

Post by camn »

I propose OhGodMy life's title be changed to

"Silent
But Deadly
"

Due to his performance here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=14020
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #717 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by camn »

Cybele wrote:...Kinda depressed that it looks like that clusterfuck is going to be my legacy here.
I never even think about it.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #745 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:35 am

Post by camn »

You could give him the custom title "Mafia Scum", to avoid the class switching.

Return to “Player Titles”