Title Self-Advocacy Thread

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ego
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5, Cheetory6 wrote:you can't all have ego as your title that's just silly
That's why I'm the only one who will have it , as a known ego player :cool:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Self nomming for Mystic Manipulator - partially a reference to maya Fey primarily a reference to a combination of my town and scum play that relies on heavy use of manipulation- even as town (to some peoples chagrin) the mystic part being a direct reference to the mysterious method I sort my reads.

It would mean a lot to have this title as it's one I felt fit me and my mafia playstyle.
retired

Return to “Player Titles”