Blitz 23: Youtube Coordination (Game over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:13 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Confirmed
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 am

In post 6, Ranger wrote:So Firebringer's town.
New Luna Republic's town.
I am town.
Just need two more and auto-win!

VOTE: Always Innocent.
Never is.

is this suppose to be a serious post ???? Sorry I am kinda confused by this .....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:52 am

why would it.....

if Ranger knows these people were townies somehow than his role ability would be ridicules OP ......
So either this is a wild guess or Piss made the game extremely unbalanced which I don't see happening
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:53 am

I am prob going down a stupid rabbit hole but that never stopped me before..sigh
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:36 pm

I like how I am getting ran up for asking a clarifying question....Ugh, How do we know he is not scum trying to protect a scum buddy ..or he could be town trying to get a reaction from scum. Maybe he is in a three way neighborhood and for some reason thinks both are town. I don't know. It could of been a joke...... I don't assume anything. Again explain how trying to figure out the intention of the post is scummy?

Really I have been playing for several years now.... I might not be the smartest light on the lamppost but even I know that unless Piss just just threw the game together that the game would not be so un balanced, That's why I pretty much dismissed the notion of having a role where he would know two other players is town ( It was unlikely he would piss would have a role like that or something like that was what I said). Not sure how saying its very unlikely that there is a super role in the game is equivalent to freaking out, Nothing I said was even close to freking out but I am having words shoved down my throat, Also I never assume he had a role at all while a couple player just assumed that he was a Super cop or a town innocent. Sorry just frustrated on stupid some people think I am......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:39 pm

Maybe I am taking the whole thing too personal.... just felt like my intelligence was insulted.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 pm

Ok I think I need to need to gets some zzzs and come back with a different perspective.....Night all
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:47 am

Yeah last night was not good. I let my frustration get to me and it didn't help my case.

Ok so lets try this again...........

In post 28, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
I am town.

Never is.

is this suppose to be a serious post ???? Sorry I am kinda confused by this .....

Ok lets start with this quote..... First off this is a question to move the game forward and to push the game out of RVS. Second I was not sure what his purpose in posting this..... was this a joke post? was there something else behind it. Was he hinting at a neighborhood? I was not sure what he was trying to do and I wanted to push a bit to see what the deal was. Yes it was likely a RVS post but I never assume anything and always like to clarify

In post 32, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:why would it.....

if Ranger knows these people were townies somehow than his role ability would be ridicules OP ......
So either this is a wild guess or Piss made the game extremely unbalanced which I don't see happening

In post 33, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am prob going down a stupid rabbit hole but that never stopped me before..sigh

This is me admitting that my question was a little bit bad. I kinda figured the question was going nowhere and I should move on. The last part is a poke on how I almost always as town look at the wromg thing when I am town,

In post 38, AlwaysInnocent wrote:By the way, I agree that it is suspicious that Fuzzy is so concerned about these townreads. Was Ranger's wild guess correct and did he foolishly believe she actually knew that?

I am not sure how you could get this since its easy to guess two towns out of nine players. Even noob scum players would be able to figure this out and not freak out about this

In post 44, Bulbazoor wrote:
In post 29, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 25, Aristophanes wrote:Oh, sorry.

I mean
"GOD DAMMIT NO!

What are you, some kind of simpleton who knows nothing of simple probabilities!?
What a dumb ass!"

How's that? ;)
Now you overdid it.

TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
I am town.

Never is.

Why wouldn't it be serious? Are you not serious?

Ummm
The reason this is not serious is that it was an rvs vote. An rvs is never intended to be serious.

VOTE: Fuzzylogic

This is a bad vote bc he basing a vote on me asking a bad/ dumb question as scum. I can see both a town fuzzy or a scum fuzzy asking this. This is a pretty much a neutral question

I could easily vote Bulb to save my butt but I am not sure to get another town player lynched to save my own butt
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:01 am

In post 35, Aristophanes wrote:

If you were a noon I'd have voted you for this.

Ranger obviously doesn't know these people are town from anything role related. The game would be broken, and I wouldn't have been added after the fact.

This is a very noobscum response, and gets you an FoS.

Again as a more experience player I would know that Piss would not let the game be so unbalanced. I even pointed that out.

In post 34, AlwaysInnocent wrote:

I think she has the rare Super Cop role (you can request two or three townie roles on D1 with this awesome role). It is balanced because it is rare.

What's ridiculous about it?

This is such a funny post I not sure how to respond to this. So obvious a reaction test.

In post 46, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
The reason this is not serious is that it was an rvs vote. An rvs is never intended to be serious.
A useful tactic can be to feign seriousness in order to test for reactions. For example, Ranger pretended to be serious. She has not responded yet, but she would have answered "yes" to the question whether she was serious. Of course, she was not, or at least not very. But sometimes people can be fooled (both townies and scum), so that they give themselves away.

At some point, RVS ceases to be RVS, because people start to get serious. It is not always clear when this starts. It often helps to bluff (yes, good townies bluff all the time during RVS) to force the transition to serious voting.

Exactly.... I was trying to figure out if this was worth my time or if I should scum hunt some place else
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Read my Iso ,,,Lol..I can see how people might saw post 32 way they did.... ADD moment... kinda saying what I was thinking at the moment without stopping and seeing how someone might interpets it. I def could of worded it better and put some more thought behind it.

As I said I was just wanted to see why he made the list s he did. Whether it was scum motivated or town motivated or if he was just goofing around.I could of easily attacked him on it but I wanted to see if it was worthy of my time or as it turns out was just a rabbit hole/
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:14 pm

Thoughts

Rangers
Ranger just dropping list without rhyme and reasons makes me a bit nervous... Always says he has to tendency to do that ( I will take this fact at face value at the moment) I don't like it bc if he scum he could easily hide behind it. He could be town but we are not getting real info on his thought process which makes him harder to read. I get it, its his playstle but the fact that the town runs on fact while scum lives in the shadow makes me dislike this.... and makes me suspicious

Bulb
I don't know but it seems that Bulb jumped on the easy target. Always was trying to push me and see where I was coming from when Bulb just jumped in and voted to me.... This would be a good move for scum as he could easily say that he started the wagon. Bulb seems to be floating along with Always ideas and not really making a case against me.This makes me think his vote was a vote on convenience...plus he jumped off when the fuzzy wagon looked like it was losing traction.

Always
I kinda like always push on me.....I don't think it was good but it seemd to be coming from a town POV. Don't know but feels like Always is trying to weed out town from scum and is trying to make a go at scum hunting.I am also liking Always push on bulb,,,, From looking at the info it does seem like Bulb was trying to jump on a wagon/

Luna
has not really made any real contribution ..... He jumped on my wagon but its hard to tell if its a move of convience or a move bc he thinks I am scum since he voted after I made a pretty bad post, He did not give a solid reason for his vote ,,,just said I was hemming and hawing . Again there is very little thought behind his explanation. He has beem quiet so its kinda hard to read him.

Fire
I am not sure why he claimed Ranger as innocent child when it pretty obvious this is very likely true.... Reaction test??? His reasoning for Ranger being town is flimsly,,, Also I am confused by his Bulb vote as he gave no real reason. He has done little ..Its hard to read him but some of his post raises my eyebrows.....

Pig
I have squat to work with as far as he goes..He made a few random post than asks a question. Piggy needs to post more

Sensi
He has not really made a decent post. Thee doesn't seem to be a lot of thought behind his post which makes him hard to read, I can see why he voted me after my bad post but it would be nice to see a better reasoning behind his post ..to see if he really thought I was scum or if he was just making an esy jump.

Ast
I am not sure if he is town or scum but I like how he is posting his thoughts,,,,,I can understsnd where he is coming from which makes him easier to read. I have to lean town on this guy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Edit
Ranger... When this is very likely untrue.

Also note I hate my ADD mind
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:03 pm

@ Bulb
Didn't say you didn't make a case was saying your case when you voted me was extremely weak.....If you said you thought I was scum bc I overreacted atleast you would have a half decent reason to vote for mr
but your whole case was that I asked a dumb question during RSV.... Sorry dude not a case. So no I didn't ignore it..I dismissed it bc it was very weak/Than you jumped on Always without a strong reason. Why shouldn't I not find that a bit suspicious? Why are you voting Pig? I looked and did not see anything except you decided to vote him to get off my wagon?

@Luna
Yes call me the Sheldon Cooper of Mafia.... Are you saying that Bulb was being scarcastic and not trying to make a case bc that doesn't seem to be the case... Can you explain I am a bit confused?
I realy wish you would do an ISO on me. Pig and Bulb so you can have a better idea who to vote for
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:06 pm

edit.... Pig not Always

@Bulb
Lol...got to live up to my name
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:20 pm

@ Ranger
huh.. that tells us nothing. Your change of opinion could be scum motivated or town motivated..... why are you being so dodgy... I get that you area list guy but so far you have given the town zero to work with and you seem like you are ok with that.
Why wont you explain your action. Why are you being so dodgy

List
Aris
Always

Sensi
Luna
Fire

Ranger
Bulb

Ranger seems to be intentionally dodgy.... He either antitown or scum. Right now I am liking him less and less
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Vote Bulb
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:23 pm

thinks that l-1
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:26 pm

had nothing to do with you..... was hitting the deadline and I felt that we needed a lynch to get a flip.... A no flip gives us no info which is bad. You happen to be on the wagon.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:31 pm

anyways its better to push you to be more open at this point.....if you continue to be dodgy we can decide to lynch you later if needed
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:54 pm

vote Ranger

you have done nothing and seems to content on doing zero to help the town. Pig seems to be trying and wanting to make reads though he seems behind in post read. You again are being dodgy....
As far as yesterday as I said we were up against the deadline...and Art pushed me to vote so we would not a have a no lynch which is a good idea. I don't know if you are town or scum but hopefully
a little push will help you be helpful

Can you explain you vote on Pig,,,,,Why do you think he is scum. Why do you think Sensi is his partner???]
Can you explain why Sensis wanting to quick hammer is not as bad as Pigs ( who hammered bc of deadline)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Arts death.... if I remember right Art was being pretty much town read so was Always so I guessing the scum are going after more confirm town players than rolr hunting but this is just a guess. I kinda hoping that
Bulbs flip and Arts death will lead to some leads on who is scum... Right now I still trying to see if we can finds some clues
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alaways
Can you explain why Pigs unhelpfulness is worse than Ranger. Why would you consider Ranger better than Pig.. Do you think a no hammer would been better than bulb being mislynched?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:33 am

Ranger
I guess you are talking about how Pig seems to be always trying to catch up in the fire and Ice Room game..... http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64987. what makes you believe that this is his playstyle as scum opposed to it being a due some other factor..... Do you have any other proof that this is his scumgame?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:20 pm

and are lists
As I said they the list are pointless bc we do not know the rationale behind them....As far as we know they are completely random.

AI complement ranger about his random lists. Than he remarks how his and AI lists are the same.. Again he is adding nothing to the conversation and is not helping the town at all

and
Again a list without any rationing behind it

Fire says Pig always look scummy . Ranger replies that Pig is sometime scummy. Than goes on to say he not sure Pig is.
Ranger saying that Pig is sometimes scummy is as useful as saying player X is sometimes scum. Than he says Pig might be scum bc .... bananas. Again there is no rhyme or reason behind it. Is it random
is his list town motivated? is it scum motivated.?

He is still be dodgy. When ask why the change of read Ranger trplies bc a change of opinion... Um duh.... That's what happens when you have a change of opinion..you change your read. Again he does not
explain why he changed his read ...what was said ...what about what was said changed his mind...sorry but this isi being dodgy. If I did this I would get nailed but some reason Ranger is given a free pass

WHY????? Why is Pig scum?????

Ranger finally makes an interesting point. This is actually a pretty good question. One good question does a townie make

goes back to making blanket statements/ At this point I want to bang my head. Again why..what are thinking?

him just agreeing with AI.... Does he agree with AI? Is he trying to buddy. The mystery goes on

this is Ranger best post yet.... Looking at Pig F&I game he seems to be doing the same thing this game as last game. However at this point I distrust Ranger I don't know what to think of this. This could Pig being scum
this could be a coincidence or scum Ranger picking out something to try to mislynch Pig.

Fire can you explain why post is bad and untruthful?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:24 pm

edit....
160 one good question does not a townie make

Sensi...
but so do towns..... they tend to veer off unto vanity wagon. IMHO its hard to tell the difference just based on vanity wagon.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Fire
I am asking why you thought 193 was bad and false

Can anyone tell me why I am wrong about Ranger and how he is town???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:41 pm

so are you going to post anything to help the town are you going to be unhelpful and dodgy bc this is getting tiring IMHO
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:51 pm

@Pig
How do you explain your gameplay this game being similar to Fire and Ice rooms where you were scum??? In both game you seems not to be really trying to keep up with going on

@Ranger
that's nice.... to me that makes you either scum or antitown...Both are lynch options at this point

@Everybody
who are your top two scum reads so far and why
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Luna- what makes you think that Sensi is scum opposed to some other role that has a visit ability???

Sensi- why would you think Luna would take a riak by claiming MD when we some one could easily CC......

Fire..... I don't understand,,,,,, why dismiss the claim off hand..instead of pushing Luna and seeing if she is not fake claim?????

If we mislynch today we lose.....as tomorrow there will be 2 scum and 2 town. That is if the scum can make a kill.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Alawys..I am replying to Fire post 261 ..he seems to want to dismiss Luna claim..... I am trying figure out why he would do this..so please don't answer for other players

btw...I am pretty sure luna is not fake claiming
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Well except I never would send a video like that.....every video I sent or posted in other games are clean.....I think I was a fruit vendor one game that could send videos. But yeah look at the videos I ever posted .... I do not use video that are crude. Not my style

Second we have no way of verifying he even got a video....unlike Luna there is no way of even verifying...Luna someone coukd cc the role or a similar roll if they had one. Noone has claimed to recieve a video. So either the sender did not send a video night 1 or he is making it up. I am starting to lean to the lattsr...plus he said that he did not move when luna said he did ....so one has to be lying unless there is abus driver ...which seems unlikely with the number of people we have....,

vote Sensi
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Actually AI seems to be asking if anyone recieved a video like Sensi ...trying to verify Sensi claim. Ai can clarify but it does not seem to be making a simular claim as Sensi.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:57 pm

unvote

actually until AI clarifies I think I will unvote....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:06 pm

In post 320, Sensei wrote:
In post 311, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Well except I never would send a video like that.....every video I sent or posted in other games are clean.....I think I was a fruit vendor one game that could send videos. But yeah look at the videos I ever posted .... I do not use video that are crude. Not my style

Second we have no way of verifying he even got a video....unlike Luna there is no way of even verifying...Luna someone coukd cc the role or a similar roll if they had one. Noone has claimed to recieve a video. So either the sender did not send a video night 1 or he is making it up. I am starting to lean to the lattsr...plus he said that he did not move when luna said he did ....so one has to be lying unless there is abus driver ...which seems unlikely with the number of people we have....,

vote Sensi

B-b-b-b-bullshit.
I got sent a video which is what triggered luna's motion detector.
Scum are transparently trying to lock us into a 1v1 decision today with two town.
Town needs to wake up.

"That's a video that I would never send."
Mhm sure.
That would be the point.

I will sometime change scum game when I am scum but I never would change the video I would use.....To imply so insult my character. You can insult my game but do not ever ever ever insult my character, I will take that as a personal attack and will act accordingly.....Win or lose this is just a game...in the long run...however the type of person other players see me as is important to me

The way you are trying to push the video was mine really makes me think that you are trying hard to frame me......

Reads

Luna
Pig
--------
Always
Fire
Sensi
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:32 pm

In post 326, Firebringer wrote:
In post 323, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I will sometime change scum game when I am scum but I never would change the video I would use.....To imply so insult my character. You can insult my game but do not ever ever ever insult my character, I will take that as a personal attack and will act accordingly.....Win or lose this is just a game...in the long run...however the type of person other players see me as is important to me

A video you send = your character?
Weird.

Okay I think I need to step outside the game for a sec.....
I am not perfect or try to pretend to be but I try very hard to conduct myself a certain way in games....I can understand why some would see it weird to take offense to a video,,,,,To me saying saying I am crude and rude bc the video you post reflect your worldview. Saying that I prob overreacted/////

In post 330, Firebringer wrote:Fuzzy isn't my scum partner though.

What???????Scumslip??????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Vote Fire
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:37 pm

I am thinking Fire/Sensi

Sensi is on Fire bc he prob wants to get town creds from Fire flip....We lybnch Fire today and Sensi tomorrow and we should win
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Luna is town - I don't think he faking the MD claim
I am pretty sure Pig is town. First off Luna got a zero movement on Pig.... assuming he is scum I guess his buddy could of made the kill. The second thing is how he volunteered to get lynched yesterday to get a flip. Sorry I just don't see scum doing that when they are so close to Mylo. Also there really not anything that really points Pig to being scum. Based just on his gameplay he is null at best. I just don't see Pig as scum

That's leaves (in no particular order)

Sensi
Always
Fire

unvote
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:02 am

I still think that Sensi or Fire is the best choices for the day......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:23 pm

In post 352, Firebringer wrote:
In post 351, pignash wrote:I'm also most down for Firebringer lynch.

Get funky with it

In post 353, pignash wrote:I laughed. Still want you to get lynched.

In post 354, Firebringer wrote:
In post 353, pignash wrote:I laughed. Still want you to get lynched.

Your just jealous cause you aren't a yoshi.

At this point it I cannot see why we should not lynch Fire

vote Fire
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Okay tell us why we should lynch Sensi instead..... He hasn't exactly been town.

Honestly if you had come out and explained why we should vote for you I would of voted Sensi instaed..I have not seen anything that made me of late that makes me think you are town.......You sound like scum flailing desperately,,,,,

unvote

Ok heres your chance tell us/ convince us you are town,,I hate to mislynch and lose the game...
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:35 pm

edit..should not vote for you
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:47 pm

okay...well a Luna kill makes a lot of sense..... scum was very likely was trying to kill anybody who might ID them.... I don't think they want to take a chance of getting tagged by the MD

Sensi
Did you get anymore taunt videos.....

I should ask if anyone got one last night........

Alawys
why do you feel Pig was scummier than either Sensi or Fire? Why did deserve your vote over the other two?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:51 pm

we are at Lylo!!!!

if we don't lynch scum today we will automatically loose
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:54 am

AI
what about it wierds you out. Also can you please answer my question about why you thought Pig was scummier than both Sensi and Fire yesterday?

Everyone
Has anyone got a weird video last night???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:13 am

prod dodge
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Well the Pigman is town....too much evidence pointing that way in my opinion.....

Fire last post seemec like a confused as heck townie not sure who to trust. Maybe I am reading into it too much ....I think me and him are in a similar situration where we are pretty sure that two people are town...themself and another player. I am pretty sure Pig is town and Fire is sure I am Town. I know all I have to do is not mislynch the one townie of the three and we win. His rection seems genuine as anything. I think Fire is town which mean scum is Sensi and always.

man, I hope I am right....dont want to lose my first game of Blitz.....

vote Always
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Crap I think I might of lost the game..Sorry guys
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 pm

We had no chat...we figured out we could send videos to each others to indicate kills,,, this made the game a bit harder

Late Day1...( I was dumb and did not realize we could send videos at Nigt)
Sent Sensi the song Alway.
No video response

nigt 2_ sensi sent my Sister Christian by Night Ranger
I sent back the Power Ranger theme

Night 3 Sent Sensi the song Man in the Moon by Rem
Dont think Sensi responded

Night 4 sensi sent me Right now( placed my vote and hoped Sensi came back on line to make the kill
Sent Sensi We are the Cbampion by Queeb
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:38 pm

I was caught off guard by getting accused of being scum bc of a question...I would prob asked that questiom if I was town.
I am suprised I did not get stupid lynched...,,

Pisscops instruction was confusing.... the way he made it sound , seem to indicate a SK...

Cant believe everyone thought I was town....

thanks Piss the game..sorry for all the dumb questions but glad you put up with me
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 pm

To make it clear me and Sensi had to pick the same target to make a kill.....other than the vkdeos we had no idea who all partner pick...it was hoping to pick a video that hopefully made it simple for the scum buddy choose the same
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:03 am

Always
yep...sorry dude no hard feeling

Piss
should of connected the two ,,,,, but didt. Prob me just being thick as usual.....live and learn

good game everyone//////

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”