Blitz 4: Kingmaker (game over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

/confirm

So lets win it this time guys.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm paranoid already. Make me king and I'll execute everybody!

Finally some alone-time..
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Guys, chill, it's weekend! Gonna catch up and post some thoughts in a bit.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Accountant: Have you looked into games of Spiffeh to check if the meta-argument in favour of him was correct? Or at least that you could recognize it? Because I don't get the feeling you're doing anything to improve your read on Spiffeh, it's like you decided he was scum and are just sticking with it now no matter what.
I kinda got the feeling Spiffeh is town so far. Also townleaning Softspoken.
@Smithereens irt your : Does that mean you're just going to drop it? Are you satisfied with what you got?

PS. The car accident-comment was kind of funny because I drove my parents to the airport this morning. (And if that was meant for Titus; I'm sure we can get an extension if something happens to our Queen)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 249, BlockyMan wrote:6 pages during my sleep time. Who sleeps around though seriously?
PEDIT: Personally, I would lynch my scumread, so B

How come you answer a question that's obviously not directed at you and not comment on anything else that's been said? Do you have reads yet?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I feel like I'm in the wrong timezone for this playerlist..

Accountant's turnaround on Spiffeh was weird. She doesn't seem to have changed her mind on him, and I'm really curious about her answer to who she's uncomfortable with exactly on Spiffeh's wagon, and why that's enough to vote somewhere else.

Sakura's push on Spiffeh doesn't feel like it's going anywhere, my gut says it's TvT because I don't think scum would keep pushing this long and attract all this unnecessary attention to themselves.
@Sakura: What exactly did you like about Accountant's case on Spiffeh?
I think for Day 1 Spiffeh is doing ok and I'm still townleaning him.

In post 269, Smithereens wrote:There's no point continuing, since it was mainly an attack to see what response I could illicit. I'm not interested in Accountant atm, her original post wasn't scummy and her defense was normal.

If you didn't really believe she was scum (which I'm assuming from what you're saying here) then why spend all that time investigating her? Wouldn't you be better off investigating the people scumreading her?
And again I ask you: are you satisfied with what you got? As in; have you been able to improve your reads on any of the players while you were pushing her? Anything you're willing to share about this?

@Titus: I actually expected you to turbo-execute me. I'm happy you didn't.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 375, Titus wrote:@Wanderer You've seen me play. Why did you think I'd turbo lynch you when I rarely turbo anything? Do you think your own play is lynch worthy?

Well, I think it's 3 games we have, all of which you replaced in later. I was mostly joking because in those games we clashed, in the last one to the point where I didn't want to interact with you anymore.

@Accountant: Ofc you might be wrong but why do you think you're wrong? What exactly happened, or whose vote was it, that made you want to vote somewhere else?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Firebringer, sometimes I don't know if you're joking or being serious. Nonetheless, you put a smile on my face.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Titus: I'm going to blatantly sheep Soft-spoken and say Blocky, or maybe silver bard, as they haven't done much to help figure out who is scum. I don't really scumread either of them, but I also don't scumread anyone else enough to pull the trigger on..

The people I'd least like executed are Soft-spoken and Spiffeh. I'm not sure about Accountant but I've consistently scumread her in earlier games while she was town so I;m willing to trust other people's opinion on that more than my own.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Dammit, fell asleep when I should have been posting..

Still liking Softspoken for town, BBmolla feels town too.
My top choices for execution today would be texcat or Sakura, and I can also agree with executing Accountant. I kinda thought they might be town hero based on how they acted late yesterday, leaning more scum now.

I'm still a little hazy from sleep and need to catch a couple more hours because I'm working a nightshift tomorrow (eh, tonight actually) so I'll be back later. I promise to do this game first when I get back.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 625, Smithereens wrote:you can cut out all the teary justifications and rationale. You're not being condemned for inactivity as yet, but I want to know why you're liking Soft Spoken. When you're back I guess.

His entrance already felt very townish, and not so much his first post () but his 2nd (25). It shows he didn't really read before he made his entrance-post and that's the sort of 'carelessness' of what's already being said during RVS I associate with town. Not afraid of looking bad, simply said. After that all his posts have felt town and I've seen nothing that made me doubt my initial read.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

But accountant asked to be replaced so she won't be able to answer..

@mod: Are you replacing Accountant?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm actually starting to think Titus is scum here now that we know Accountant was actually a hero. I don't see Titus having a problem bussing a buddy, also based on how scum killed another town hero N1 makes me think that she was also on to Accountant and that's why she executed Blocky instead of Accountant.
I'm also now scumreading Firebringer. I actually thought he was kingmaker, in our previous kingmaker (couple weeks ago) he asked/talked a lot about being king. Him not doing that here so much (I think maybe 2 posts on that) made me think he was the kingmaker and the posts he did make about being king were forced to hide that fact. Seeing how I was wrong with Smithereens flip, and me just realizing that Firebringer is doing a lot less of everything this game make me scumread him.

Sakura and texcat, who are your top executions right now?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Not that it matters (I did the math, there's no way we can win this anymore) but I still think Firebringer and Titus are scum and I still don't know who between texcat and Sakura but my gut says texcat.

Sakura, you should idd post your thoughts.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Yay perfect win.

GG.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”