Newbie 380: OH NOES! IT'S OVA

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue May 29, 2007 7:26 am

Post by ojpower »

Hi everybody.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue May 29, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by ojpower »

Ok, I put all the names in a hat and picked a name randomly. =D
Vote:Drunky McDrinksalot
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Tue May 29, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by ojpower »

SnowWhite wrote:
ojpower wrote:Ok, I put all the names in a hat and picked a name randomly. =D
Vote:Drunky McDrinksalot
Wow, that's certainly a good way to start conversation. Why put him at lynch-1?
First name I draw=person who I vote for to lynch
Second name I draw=next person I lynch, unless I find someone else that acts scummy.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Wed May 30, 2007 1:34 am

Post by ojpower »

Off the Mark wrote:You might want to rethink that strategy. Assuming you're town, you really don't want to put someone at lynch -1 this early in the game. Mafia could easily cast the last vote and day 1 would end without us learning anything.

FOS: ojpower
for not unvoting even when told he just put someone at lynch -1.
Oh, ok. This is like my 2nd or 3rd time in a forum. And what does FOS mean?
Unvote
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by ojpower »

I'm back, and things got real hot here. So many flaming, but I will post my opinions tomorrow, because I'm really tired from my trip.
But I have one thing...
Eagle wrote:I want the lynching to be over quickly because the thing is, no matter how you put it, we're still making only educated guesses, to say the most. We barely got into the game, and the first stage won't reveal anything. Once the mafia has picked out a suspect, then the real game will start
Um, first of all, the real game has started. Sure, we're making educated guesses, but you don't expect us to keep those guesses do you? We usually unvote them and vote for someone else that we think is scum. And you, my friend seems really scummy to me. You want to rush the first day of lynching, when we want to gather more info. You just want to get to night so you can kill someone.
But, like I said, I'm tired, so I'm not gonna vote yet.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:45 am

Post by ojpower »

Oh sorry. I was a bit busy. But I'm done with that now.

I still feel strong about eagle being scum, because he wanted to hurry to go to night phase. So
vote:eagle
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:44 am

Post by ojpower »

Off the Mark wrote:Didn't you just say not to play the newb card? :wink:
Lol, that's true. Yea, I'm not used to the long explanations and all. I mean, I play mafia, but not on the forums. I never used explanations and all for what you think. I'll try to make my explanations longer.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by ojpower »

SnowWhite wrote:Another thing, we've been so focused on Eagle that we've overlooked ojpower...where's his last post that contributed any information?
I'm sorry for not posting for a while. I just got back from surgery. I'll post when I have a bit more strength. Once again, sorry for not mentioning it.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by ojpower »

Hi guys. I'm back. =]
I am 90% recovered. Just a bit of a sore throat.
Snow White wrote:Screw it. We all think he's scum, and he's presenting no defense. I've got the balls to do it so...Vote: Eagle
I think that was just too fast. Like Jdodge said, we could've gotten a lot more info yesterday. All the sudden hammering, man. Umm, I don't know what FOS means, but I'm guessing it has something to do with like, you're on them and all, so
FOS onSnow White

Could someone tell me what FOS means?
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by ojpower »

Prod received.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:44 am

Post by ojpower »

Valen85, are you sure you read it carefully? In my opinion, OTMark is one of the most pro-town players in this game. Voting for him makes me feel supsicious about you. I don't like that voe right now.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:44 am

Post by ojpower »

rainy wrote:ojpower, could you check in and answer the question about who your first and second picks are at this time? And I'd really like to see you do that before the weekend, espeically with SWhite saying she isn't going to be around until after Sunday.
My first pick is Valen85. His reason and ignoring some of OTMark's posts reasons me to pick him as my first pick.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:47 am

Post by ojpower »

My second pick is Snow White. I know this may have been said, but I guess I didn't see it, or didn't read it. But, Jdodge was on Snow White, and he happened to be night killed. Um... I find that suspicious.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:31 pm

Post by ojpower »

Off the Mark wrote:If you don't see me talking a lot anymore, it's because my mind is pretty much made up. I have voted, I am just waiting for others to vote, I guess. If my original theory about rainy and SnowWhite turns out to be true, I am going to be pretty ticked. :wink:

I keep wondering if I should be voting for SnowWhite instead of Valen, in case he is simply a seriously disturbed townie. But I can't overlook his uber-confidence in my scumminess, which I just don't think my actions/posts support. So I gotta stick with my gut here on who is the scummiest. That didn't work out Day 1 with Eagle, I know. :( But as time has gone on and no one else has voted I am feeling a little more confident that one of us is scum, and I know it's not me. :D
Vote:Valen85

OTMark, I really hope you're right about Valen. We are at Lylo here. One wrong lynch and we all lose. I really hope you're right. I mean, I think hes scummy as well, but just saying.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:00 am

Post by ojpower »

Valen85 wrote:Off the Mark, OJPower scum pair.

Oh yeah, GG
we lose
It's not GG. After you're dead, we have one more scum to go.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 am

Post by ojpower »

SnowWhite wrote:ojpower probably had no idea why I was going after him. We never once discussed a strategy and we only talked when we decided our nightkill.
Oh, I had a complete idea of what you were doing. My partner in another game did the exact thing you did and we won that game too. Good game everybody.
ojpower
ojpower
Townie
ojpower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:21 am

Post by ojpower »

Off the Mark wrote:oj, if we lynched SnowWhite, who would have been the nightkill?
I would've nightkilled Rainy because you're other pick was valen. And you thought I was on your side. I had no suspicions on Rainy, so you would also immediately place your vote on valen.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”