Newbie #358 - Big Trouble in Little Rome (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Dio »

confirmed
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Dio »

yakult wrote:
vote: Dio
, for having the shortest name. He must be trying to slip by unnoticed. Unlucky for him, I am sharp as a tack. None of your tricks will slip by me, Dio. Don't even try.
Oh snap, you clearly are a quick-witted one.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Dio »

Vote: Jack

A random vote at the start of a game is understandable, but a random vote without a reason at all but to put someone at two is just erotic.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:41 am

Post by Dio »

Random as in not stating a reason to why you want to kill me.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:09 am

Post by Dio »

So confused, so confused...
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Dio »

Only because Jack's in here.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Dio »

say it how you read it. should you lynch people who are lying, because the only people who should lie, are scum.
not difficult.
BM
It's a stupid method only good in games that have roles that aren't complex. If you are a two shot vig called into question and you have already used one of your shots, it is a smart move and say that you were one shot so the scum see you as useless.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Wed May 02, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by Dio »

[q]Oh, and I believe you meant neurotic, not erotic, Dio.[/q]

No I clearly meant erotic. Jack turns me on, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Sat May 05, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Dio »

Wouldn't you agree though that if the majority did decide to vote on him that'd be a consensus?
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Mon May 07, 2007 10:45 am

Post by Dio »

Btw. do you care to comment on that? What did you wanted to say/What was your point? Did you want to defend Tendril, or attack his attackers? Or what?
My point was that your original statement was idiotic, and you shouldn't have said it. I wasn't defending or attacking anyone but you.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #10) » Wed May 09, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Dio »

unvote Jack

Sorry Jack, hadn't realised I still had my vote on you.

Currently my suspicions lay upon BM for his odd attitude towards Scarecrow, but he seems jumpy like that.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Fri May 11, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Dio »

lol have you been playing this game?
if you STILL cant see the reason behind my votes, i give up trying to explain it to you. suffice to say, your defence has been poor and my vote stands.
BM
Maybe if you'd try explaining it to us at all we'd see the reason.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Sun May 13, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Dio »

[quote=Dr. Doom]Do you want vollkan to be lynched? Why yes? Why not? Who is the person you want to see lynched the most at the moment (apart from vollkan)? Who is the person you want to see lynched the least (apart from vollkan or yourself)? [/quote]

It seems that vollkan has done alot of lying, and contradicting himself. He says one thing at a time then completely goes against it in another post of his. It's not the type of playing style I like in a person at all, and it seems like a noobie scum mistake.

Apart from Vollkan I do believe it would be BM for his seemingly agressiveness so early on in the game(Against Jack, then SC).

I think all of us have done a scum tale while it may be SC against BM pulling some arguments out of nothing, or my own lurking in the background. As such, it's hard for me to say who shouldn't be killed. Why should I have to make that choice now? I don't think I will ever even be put into that situation because the evidence for a lynch will usually be there.

Now answer these question Dr. Doom. Why shouldn't I put my vote to Vollkan? So it kills him, he doesn't look that innocent in my eyes right now, and clearly others agree. And why not answer these questions yourself Dr. Doom: Who is the person you want to see lynched the most at the moment (apart from vollkan)? Who is the person you want to see lynched the least (apart from vollkan or yourself)? Why do you think you have the right to question us, without first telling us your thoughts on these very same questions?
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Sun May 13, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Dio »

And apparently BB Code doesn't work here like I'm used to it working.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Sun May 13, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Dio »

Actually I see now that I somehow missed the bottom part of your post and three of my questions have been answered. Sorry for that Dr. Doom.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Tue May 15, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Dio »

I really don't know.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Tue May 15, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Dio »

Where is everyone?
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #17) » Sun May 20, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Dio »

Oh, and Dio, your last post was on Tuesday, now its Friday. Post!
Sorry I went into the hospital Thursday with pnemonia, and just got out last night.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (isolation #18) » Sun May 20, 2007 7:32 am

Post by Dio »

I think Vollkans role would reveal alot to the town, as if he was town, that would indicate that Jack and SC are scumbuddies.
How would that indicate Jack and SC as scum buddies. What if they just agree with each other and have no connection. Vollkan looks extremely scummy to me that doesn't mean though that I am in leagues with Jack and SC. BM you have no votes on you nor did you look suspicious to me until you started thowing up this defense. Why defend yourself when you don't need to?
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #19) » Tue May 29, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Dio »

It seems more to me that Dr. Doom is swaying things over Jack. After what looks like filibustering for Volkan he seems to now direct his rhetoric at BM, but first waiting for someone else to start the band wagon on him. It seemed that the only reason BM was voted for in the first place was as a prod, but Dr. Doom turned it into something more. As such I do believe that Volkan and Dr. Doom are scum partners and will
vote Dr. Doom
for he and his words seem much more dangerous then Volkan.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #20) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Dio »

his words? I think someone stated that words are all we have in this game. This seems a lot like, "I lurked/didn't pay attention a lot and don't really care that I'm throwing away a vote, just don't lynch me".
What I meant is that he has very good persuasive skills, and if Volkan dies before him I'm sure he could use them to distance himself from Volkan. How is it throwing away a vote? Dr. Doom seems to be scum to me. I really don't think voting for apparant scum is throwing your vote away, unless you propose me voting for someone who I think is townie.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by Dio »

Dr. Doom, I want you lynched because of how crazy you are. You vote BM, and yet you don't want him killed? Why wouldn't you want someone killed who you think is scum? Isn't that better then a no lynch? Maybe night would be good for the town because obviously if some does get lynched it means that the town generally think he is scum. I do not think any ones votes on BM were not without reason or thought so we can not just consider them following someone else. Dr. Doom, what was the point of using that pointless gesture of FOSing on me? Trust no one in mafia is generally something everyone uses when they play, so wouldn't your finger be on everyone?
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:22 am

Post by Dio »

Dr. Doom, I understand why you think my lurking is scumtell, but very rarely do I actually see any scum that' not a newb lurk. More often then not I find that the scum are the ones that attempt to take control of the town's mind questioning everyones actions. Now that I reassess my reasons for voting it seems as though there isn't really much evidence for my thinking your scum, but just a gut feeling of my own.

Vollkan, I was saying that it would expand the knowledge of the town for the next day, even if two of the townies die. I'd expand on this but I have to go take finals. I'll try to finish it later tonight.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Dio »

I meant to unvote for Dr. Doom a while ago. A long while ago, but it looks like I simply never did.

unvote
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Dio »

I am still extremely suspicious of Dr. Doom, and do not trust him one bit.
Dio
Dio
Townie
Dio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Dio »

It really is just a gut feeling that ever since he came he's been trying to direct towards where the town was going. I do not blame him for BM's death though because I killed BM by omission.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”